Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I sense a Alice in Wonderland, talk between us soon. :)

Mawula posted: »

And I'll have to read it in English

• I'm pretty understanding ;) Yup, you're gonna need it big time unless you get yourself a nice winner coat as well. Ah, that's great, my humor can be a bit vague at times so yay me! I do enjoy that, but I don't always know how to talk to them or what to do... I like to think we all keep a piece of our childhood (I just don't wanna grow up :D) How many? 6-7-8, I think. Three to four years old. One started crying because she stepped on the cold (what a surpriiise) floor. See, the gentleman's back :)

They are gorgeous!

Kennybadger posted: »

Lol thank you, you seemed like you would understand that. Ok that's scary, I'll need my badger fur for that. I didn't think it was half funn

• enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ah. Still, I'm not interesting into any Star Wars movie, either.

• thank you for killing yato's father

yes thats his father

he ages well

Screw this, I'm gonna stab the fuck out of him.

• Wait, I'm confused.

Yato's father is the one who kissed Yato's wife?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

thank you for killing yato's father yes thats his father he ages well

• What a terrible day for me now

what a wonderful day to ship rhyiona

• That makes two of us.

What a terrible day for me now

• H-how can you be so... so indifferent? .~.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

• Whoops.

JumpyJoey posted: »

H-how can you be so... so indifferent? .~.

• Mine is 10 times worse, trust me.

That makes two of us.

• There's nothing worse than a 'getting grades day'.

Mine is 10 times worse, trust me.

• It's a nice quality, I try to be supportive in that type of behavior. :) Lol I don't think I even own a coat, got some hoodies( not quite enough though). I did read it a couple of times, but it was well worth it, and yes YAY you :). Lol yeah I don't think I ever did grow up, seeing things like a kid really can be rewarding, seeing good all around you, not a bad way to live. O_O that sounds like hell, how did you survive? Aww poor thing. :(. It never goes away, I take being a gentleman very seriously. :P

aww, thanks your sweet to say so

I'm pretty understanding Yup, you're gonna need it big time unless you get yourself a nice winner coat as well. Ah, that's great, my humor

• she's not his wife... yet... he's tried though

but yes

his father kissed his almost wife

Wait, I'm confused. Yato's father is the one who kissed Yato's wife?

• why

• Well, dayum...

I'm glad I killed that fucker, though :3

she's not his wife... yet... he's tried though but yes his father kissed his almost wife

• Whoops? Whoops?

I- I'm sorry, I have to leave.

Whoops.

• There is. It's breaking friendship by punching your friend in the face and getting karma from it.

There's nothing worse than a 'getting grades day'.

• you made man!juvia very happy

enter image description here

Well, dayum... I'm glad I killed that fucker, though

• Oh dayum... :(

I didn't know, Sheriff...

There is. It's breaking friendship by punching your friend in the face and getting karma from it.

• Tfw you make a new Christmas avatar but then you realise it's too big ;-;

• Should I make one for you?

Tfw you make a new Christmas avatar but then you realise it's too big ;-;

• Now she won't talk to me and since we both are friends with someone else that other friend won't talk to me now...

Oh dayum... I didn't know, Sheriff...

• NO! I wanted a cute avatar that includes romance and Christmas.

I took a screenshot and made this from GoT:

But it's too freaking big for Gravatar ;__;

Should I make one for you?

• Oh... ;__;

Do you want a hug? :c

Now she won't talk to me and since we both are friends with someone else that other friend won't talk to me now...

• edited December 2015

Lmao, you should take pictures that are horizontally the same pixels as vertically.

Better luck next time.

NO! I wanted a cute avatar that includes romance and Christmas. I took a screenshot and made this from GoT: But it's too freaking big for Gravatar ;__;

• I'm a fuck up.

and ye

Oh... ;__; Do you want a hug? :c

• I'm a fuck up.

No, don't say that ;-;

and ye

Hugs Sheriff. <3

I'm a fuck up. and ye

• You don't own a coat? My god, not owning a coat here = hypothermia (if we're going to extremes). Least you don't need them where you are. Much appreciated ^-^ Kids are so innocent, and they have so much free time xD It wasn't for long, I survived. Yeah, I helped her settle down, she was just tired. It is serious, nice that you take it as such.

But it's true, they look delicious

It's a nice quality, I try to be supportive in that type of behavior. Lol I don't think I even own a coat, got some hoodies( not quite en

• Well, maybe I can try making it smaller with a photo editor xP

Maybe that'll do the trick.

Lmao, you should take pictures that are horizontally the same pixels as vertically. Better luck next time.

• Yeah, it rarely gets cold, even when it does a simple sweater is normally fine. You deserved it. Lol that's why I never wanted to grown up, work sucks. Well Bravo dear girl bravo( I will say this a lot). Lol that is so cute, bravo again. Wow, I don't think I ever said it two times in a row. Lol well I'm glad you approve.

blushes not again :(

You don't own a coat? My god, not owning a coat here = hypothermia (if we're going to extremes). Least you don't need them where you are. Mu

• hugs I'm sorry :(

• Dude, I don't know if I can have your back on this one......I need some time, this is such betrayal. :(

Ah. Still, I'm not interesting into any Star Wars movie, either.

• ;____;

Dude, I don't know if I can have your back on this one......I need some time, this is such betrayal.

• Aaand envy is totally back :') Work sucks, studying sucks, free time is precious. Never enough of it. Twice in a row, I'm honoured! And thanks, I don't deserve all the praise ^-^ Course I approve, too many people abandon their principles nowadays, especially online.

Aw I'm sorry :( I'll stop, I gotta go now anyway.

Yeah, it rarely gets cold, even when it does a simple sweater is normally fine. You deserved it. Lol that's why I never wanted to grown up,

• I must consult the bro code for this. You had such potential to be a bro among bros.

;____;

• lol well I do envy your snow. YES IT IS, all work and no play XD. Lol that's just awesome, sure you do, why wouldn't you??? Those people pardon my language are a bunch of jackasses, It takes literally zero effort to be nice and polite.

Lol its fine, I rather enjoy the praise, Aww, bye Joey. It' was nice to talk to ya.

Aaand envy is totally back :') Work sucks, studying sucks, free time is precious. Never enough of it. Twice in a row, I'm honoured! And than

• Hopefully things will smooth out eventually, sorry to hear that. Hug<3

• Ok, dude, were good. I'm still upset, but your still my bro, and a bro always has his bros back. :)

;____;

• <33333333333333333333

Ok, dude, were good. I'm still upset, but your still my bro, and a bro always has his bros back.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.