Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• But if you vote for Jack, you get to live in Oppurtunity and you're voting for Rhyiona at the same time!

enter image description here

Kennybadger posted: »

a Vote for Firehawk, is a vote for Rhyiona.

• Stay Shippy, My friends. XD!!( yeah, I got bored)

• Whenever someone says preach it, I want to be like:

And ye as Rhys did anoint Fiona's shoulder with his heavenly drool as they slumbered, tied together like they would for the rest of their lives!

Amen, brother.

• I feel like if, I did that, I would be a horrible person.....but living in Oppurtunity, is so damn tempting....

But if you vote for Jack, you get to live in Oppurtunity and you're voting for Rhyiona at the same time!

• edited December 2015

Ehh, Opportunity is overrated, did you see what a mess it was? The works of public art were all destroyed, the entertainment district was flooded, mountains of loader bots littering the streets and a giant headless bird corpse just lying next to a building. Completely not the community I'd want to raise my children.

But if you vote for Jack, you get to live in Oppurtunity and you're voting for Rhyiona at the same time!

• That is beautiful...

Whenever someone says preach it, I want to be like: And ye as Rhys did anoint Fiona's shoulder with his heavenly drool as they slumbered, tied together like they would for the rest of their lives!

• Ew. Opportunity.

GROSS.

• I knew Rhyiona was missing something...

...and that something was this.

Stay Shippy, My friends. XD!!( yeah, I got bored)

• Good morning, everyone ^-^

How are you all today? <3

Keeps looking at his avatar.

Rhys and Fiona need to have a moment like Rodrik and Elaena's ;__; Season 2, make it happen, Telltale ;____;

• Lol happy to fill the hole, in this ship for ya. ;)

I knew Rhyiona was missing something... ...and that something was this.

• edited December 2015

Day 4: When bae notices something different about you

enter link description here

When they try to resist: enter link description here

• Raises hand. Um... I want to live in Opportunity xDD

• Mornin'!

Rhys and Fiona need to have a moment where the camera is focused on a bunch of clothes all over the floor and the only thing we can hear is Fiona moaning and Rhys laughing quietly.

MAKE IT HAPPEN, TELLTALE.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Good morning, everyone ^-^ How are you all today? Keeps looking at his avatar. Rhys and Fiona need to have a moment like Rodrik and Elaena's ;__; Season 2, make it happen, Telltale ;____;

• Hey, Peanut! How are you today? :3

Rhys and Fiona need to have a moment where the camera is focused on a bunch of clothes all over the floor and the only thing we can hear is Fiona moaning and Rhys laughing quietly.

Oh my... ;))

Mornin'! Rhys and Fiona need to have a moment where the camera is focused on a bunch of clothes all over the floor and the only thing we can hear is Fiona moaning and Rhys laughing quietly. MAKE IT HAPPEN, TELLTALE.

• All I can imagine is this now, lol

enter link description here

Mornin'! Rhys and Fiona need to have a moment where the camera is focused on a bunch of clothes all over the floor and the only thing we can hear is Fiona moaning and Rhys laughing quietly. MAKE IT HAPPEN, TELLTALE.

• HA. HAHA. THE HOLE IN THE SHIP.

THAT'S FUNNY CAUSE IT'S LIKE...the ship....has a hole...in it...and it's...

..yeah, I'm gonna stop.

Lol happy to fill the hole, in this ship for ya.

• NOT NERVOUSLY. quietly.

sexily.

All I can imagine is this now, lol enter link description here

• so tired i can't type anymore and i'm about to fall facefirst onto my keyboard, but other than that, pretty good! trying to get a few more reaction pic albums done for the rp.

You know you like it, boy. Admit it.

Hey, Peanut! How are you today? Rhys and Fiona need to have a moment where the camera is focused on a bunch of clothes all over the floor and the only thing we can hear is Fiona moaning and Rhys laughing quietly. Oh my... )

• Lol I'm glad you found my horrible joke, that funny. It's sweet.

HA. HAHA. THE HOLE IN THE SHIP. THAT'S FUNNY CAUSE IT'S LIKE...the ship....has a hole...in it...and it's... ..yeah, I'm gonna stop.

• so tired i can't type anymore and i'm about to fall facefirst onto my keyboard, but other than that, pretty good! trying to get a few more reaction pic albums done for the rp.

Haha, good to hear ^.^ Also, tired Peanut is tired XD

You know you like it, boy. Admit it.

Why wouldn't I like it? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

so tired i can't type anymore and i'm about to fall facefirst onto my keyboard, but other than that, pretty good! trying to get a few more reaction pic albums done for the rp. You know you like it, boy. Admit it.

• i'm at that point where i'm so tired that everything's funny

Lol I'm glad you found my horrible joke, that funny. It's sweet.

• so tired

and sore, for some reason

prolly from sittin in this chair for five hours lel

Why wouldn't I like it? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

so tired i can't type anymore and i'm about to fall facefirst onto my keyboard, but other than that, pretty good! trying to get a few more r

• edited December 2015

Haha yeah I know, I just love that nervous laugh after the game :)

NOT NERVOUSLY. quietly. sexily.

• Or the camera can focuse on them.

• HYPERION SCUM

Raises hand. Um... I want to live in Opportunity xDD

• so tired

and sore, for some reason
    prolly from sittin in this chair for five hours lel

Haha... x3 So... what time is it at your place? xD

Looks at Peanut's GIF

so tired and sore, for some reason prolly from sittin in this chair for five hours lel Why wouldn't I like it? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Or it can start on the floor and slowly pan up to them... yessssss.....

also, i really want to keep working on your fic prompt thing. i might just skip to the sexy stuff and write that first and work backward from there, lol. I NEED RHYIONA LOVIN'.

gosh i'm so tired dhwoadjadegh

lottii-lu posted: »

Or the camera can focuse on them.

• That's so true LMAO.

I mean, I use a Hyperion skin on Maya a lot, so... xDD

Pls don't hurt me ;-;

HYPERION SCUM

• what time is it? TOO EARLY. 2:15 in the morning. i want to get in bed so bad. but knowing me, i'll get in bed and then stay awake for another two hours.

AWW YE.

so tired and sore, for some reason prolly from sittin in this chair for five hours lel Haha... x3 So... what time is it at your place? xD Looks at Peanut's GIF

• skip to the sexy stuff and write that first and work backward from there

Oh?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Or it can start on the floor and slowly pan up to them... yessssss..... also, i really want to keep working on your fic prompt thing. i m

• i like the hyperion skins a lot, too

i would put a picture here but i'm too tired to do it

it's basically one where it looks like sasha's about to start punching rhys and he looks terrified. so good.

That's so true LMAO. I mean, I use a Hyperion skin on Maya a lot, so... xDD Pls don't hurt me ;-;

• what time is it? TOO EARLY. 2:15 in the morning. i want to get in bed so bad. but knowing me, i'll get in bed and then stay awake for another two hours.

Dayum, m8. I can barely even stay awake at 1 AM. I'm not such a night person. And actually, I fall asleep right when I go to bed. LMAO I should stop sleeping at midnight and start sleeping at 10 PM.

what time is it? TOO EARLY. 2:15 in the morning. i want to get in bed so bad. but knowing me, i'll get in bed and then stay awake for another two hours. AWW YE.

• Of course this place gets active right when I'm about to go to bed...

Welp anyways, its a little after midnight so I'm gonna probably pass out soon. Goodnight fam love yah. <3

• if i could feasibly be nocturnal, i would be. night time is the best time.

what time is it? TOO EARLY. 2:15 in the morning. i want to get in bed so bad. but knowing me, i'll get in bed and then stay awake for anothe

• Oh yes.

lottii-lu posted: »

skip to the sexy stuff and write that first and work backward from there Oh?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• i like the hyperion skins a lot, too

Then you said I was the Hyperion scum xDDD

i would put a picture here but i'm too tired to do it

Ayy lmao. x]

it's basically one where it looks like sasha's about to start punching rhys and he looks terrified. so good.

LMFAO. I can imagine it and it looks so good... c:

i like the hyperion skins a lot, too i would put a picture here but i'm too tired to do it it's basically one where it looks like sasha's about to start punching rhys and he looks terrified. so good.

• Indeed it is... If I didn't have school, I would probably stay awake till 4-5 AM and wake up at 5 PM. xD

if i could feasibly be nocturnal, i would be. night time is the best time.

• Good night!

Of course this place gets active right when I'm about to go to bed... Welp anyways, its a little after midnight so I'm gonna probably pass out soon. Goodnight fam love yah.

• Later Brother, sleep well man!!

Of course this place gets active right when I'm about to go to bed... Welp anyways, its a little after midnight so I'm gonna probably pass out soon. Goodnight fam love yah.

• yep. agreed.

Indeed it is... If I didn't have school, I would probably stay awake till 4-5 AM and wake up at 5 PM. xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.