Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Your shameless self-promotion will never not be adorable.

Mawula posted: »

What happened here while I was asleep? People are coming back?!! Yes. @BigBadPaul, you may be interested in reading the fanfic inspired by @GrowlingPeanut, @SirScrubbington and you during the first roleplay. It is called Up, Down, Left, Right.

• Okay, now I am a bit ashamed :)

But people, if not for you, I'd never write those things.....

Your shameless self-promotion will never not be adorable.

• Lol, don't be. You're proud of your work, and with good reason.

And here's to hoping that this upcoming RP will spark the same kind of inspiration!

Okay, now I am a bit ashamed But people, if not for you, I'd never write those things.....

• Yeah for real, think I'm gonna be replaying this game a lot and scrutinizing every little frame 'cause man is there a lot of little things you can miss in the background.

After I presented my case for Rhyiona and sent him the Rhysha moments video as well he said he doesn't like either ship really, he feels that neither of them really have a strong chemistry. What a loser LOL no but I'm trying to convince him to actually play the game cause like I said he hasn't played it so you really can't get a feel for either of them together unless you witness the story surrounding them. Haha I know I'm far gone when I try to get a friend who hasn't even played the damn game's opinion on the ships.

I DON'T KNOW. I should have gotten the captions in that picture too so i could see where it happens.....welp, guess i'll just have to go bac

• It's full of little moments that are easy to miss. The next playthrough I do will be a "talk to everyone look at everything" playthrough. And then I have to do my trust Jack playthrough...which I'm kinda not looking forward to, lol.... and then I might try a silent one, just for the heck of it.

Fair enough. I've heard that viewpoint before. I still think it is important to see the whole story before making up your mind, though, so yeah, keep trying to get him to play it. Tell him it'll be worth it whether he ships anyone or not!

RickSanchez posted: »

Yeah for real, think I'm gonna be replaying this game a lot and scrutinizing every little frame 'cause man is there a lot of little things

• SAJHFSDJH THIS, YES, HER EYES ARE LITERALLY MOVING UP AND DOWN HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE. SRSLY BODY LANGUAGE 101 THAT IS BASICALLY WHAT SHE IS SAYING I don't know of friends that would shoot each other these glances who were not seriously considering possibly having vigorous sex.

TO THE POINT WHERE THIS HAPPENS. SERIOUSLY. She is looking him UP. AND. DOWN. And there's that barely-perceptible smile she does!!! u

• edited December 2015

IT SEEMS LIKE SHE LOOKS DOWN AT THOSE BLUE TATTOOS. WHICH, I MEAN, HEY. I WOULD TOO. seriously, sometimes i catch myself just staring at his chest. it's a problem.

YES. THERE IS SEX WRITTEN ALL OVER THIS. and anyone who says otherwise is blind.

SAJHFSDJH THIS, YES, HER EYES ARE LITERALLY MOVING UP AND DOWN HIS BEAUTIFUL FACE. SRSLY BODY LANGUAGE 101 THAT IS BASICALLY WHAT SHE IS SAY

• edited December 2015

I just finished my Jack playthrough not too long ago and it did kinda hurt me, cause...well betraying the bae's trust 'n all... :/ But I still let her know she was my #1 in the end. Jack is hilarious and I loved the Jackapedia addition to the Echo Eye. I also did a silent playthrough which is both hilarious and painful because basically your sidekick (Vaughn, Sasha) talks for you and you look like an asshat most of the time lmao it's especially awkward when Fiona just stares and says nothing being the living, breathing sass she is.

Yeah exactly, I am insisting he play it immediately, it's just too good to pass up and he likes Borderlands anyway so I dunno why he won't do it the friggin' scrub.

It's full of little moments that are easy to miss. The next playthrough I do will be a "talk to everyone look at everything" playthrough. An

• I'm sure it will :)

Lol, don't be. You're proud of your work, and with good reason. And here's to hoping that this upcoming RP will spark the same kind of inspiration!

• The Jackapedia is what I'm looking forward to the most, ha. Also, I can never bring myself to confess that Jack's in Rhys' head during that talk in the caravan in Episode 4. The way they act when he tells them is...it hurts. I wish there was an option to tell them about Jack earlier. But then I guess it wouldn't work with Fiona's line in the present about why she's mad at Rhys...so.

The last time I played the last episode, I stayed silent for most of the confrontation with Jack and it worked pretty well. Added to the mood of the scene nicely.

There is literally no reason NOT to play it.

That said, I have a friend who also likes Borderlands (kinda), but I tried to show him a few videos of Tales LPs and he thought it was boring. So I guess the "shooter" aspect is what appeals to him. Which is too bad, cause I know he can appreciate a good story, and he's missing out on one here. -sigh-

I just finished my Jack playthrough not too long ago and it did kinda hurt me, cause...well betraying the bae's trust 'n all... But I still

• Well I mean if he's gonna flaunt that man cleavage like that you might as well, that's how I look at it. ;)
    Haha Rhys's chest is definitely one of my guilty pleasures, the man is sinfully beautiful tbh how do you not just chow down on the eye candy before you.

IT SEEMS LIKE SHE LOOKS DOWN AT THOSE BLUE TATTOOS. WHICH, I MEAN, HEY. I WOULD TOO. seriously, sometimes i catch myself just staring at his chest. it's a problem. YES. THERE IS SEX WRITTEN ALL OVER THIS. and anyone who says otherwise is blind.

• edited December 2015

ayy

Awww yisssss...

BigBadPaul posted: »

Moxxi- I mean, you've been around a bit, you know, like, you've, uh.... You've 'done it'.... Fiona- What do you mean? Moxxi- Well you uh, slept....with a man.... Fiona- And? tfw u know who Moxxi is referring to

• Good! I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that! When I saw him the first time I didn't really think much of it, but once it went back to the present after I saw him wearing his Hyperion stuff, I was like "DAYUM, HE'S SHOWING A LOT MORE SKIN. ME GUSTA."

I KNOW, HE'S GORGEOUS. AKJDEHGRGOFJF can't handle it

Well I mean if he's gonna flaunt that man cleavage like that you might as well, that's how I look at it. Haha Rhys's chest is definitely

• Yeah I confessed to them my first time and the scene was really painful, I couldn't understand why there wasn't an opportunity earlier on until I finished the game, and yeah even now I feel soo bad during that scene cause they are obviously so hurt by him lying to them, someone they had started considering a friend and Sasha especially since she had finally opened up to the idea that maybe not everyone from Hyperion was inherently evil. So yeah, that whole exchange is heartbreaking when you consider what they have gone through together up to this point. : (
    I know! See I don't know if he really cares much for story driven games but I think even if you don't care all that much there are some games that just deserve attention for how well their stories and characters are portrayed and this is without a doubt one of those games. I wanna get my bros to play it through honestly, got my bro to play ep 1 yesterday so step in the right direction. Gotta spread the love. <3

The Jackapedia is what I'm looking forward to the most, ha. Also, I can never bring myself to confess that Jack's in Rhys' head during that

• So i spent 40 minutes doing ALL of the conversation combinations before the vault and I am appalled at the amount of times they try to steer you. I tried staying silent with Fiona to see what options that would warrant but it's the same as the other options. Basically showing that being a bitch is the ONLY way to get the romance. And if you say we're just friends you get TEN overall options to change your mind and say "Nah I like her."

Saying the "You got a thing for Sasha" options means that no matter what Fiona will approve the relationship even if Rhys does not want too.

The "We'll see where things go" is not a i'm not sure response like you think. The difference between The "I like her" and that option is literally I like her but i'm not sure and I like her but i haven't acted on it.

If you look at the decision screen ALMOST ALL OUTCOMES SHOW SASHA SMILING.... except if you romanced Fi. Which shows an almost disgusted look on her face. Meaning that out of the* 35+ options *to end the conversation there is only **ONE **to get with FI.

The.. Fuck.

• Their reaction does make sense, given their character development up to that point, but the fact that Rhys looks so hurt by their anger is just twisting the knife. :( Poor guy. They don't appreciate his honesty...at least not immediately.

If he can get through ep 1 and onto the good stuff in ep 2 (not that there isn't good stuff in the first one), then I'd say he's on the right track.

Yeah I confessed to them my first time and the scene was really painful, I couldn't understand why there wasn't an opportunity earlier on un

• Yeah I vastly prefer his Atlas getup and haircut. The tats weirded me out a little because I was like wait what, this guy went out and got a tattoo on his neck and chest? You must be jokin, he's a fuggin weenie lol but I couldn't picture him without em now. Really accents that plunging neck line of his. ;)
    For real he is without a doubt in my top list of impossibly gorgeous fictionalSOB men ;-; How can it be. And he's a fucking pun-making, bad joke-telling loser nerd so basically everything I want in this life lmao. You can't do this, Telltale, who gave you the fuckin' right.

Good! I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that! When I saw him the first time I didn't really think much of it, but once it went back to

• edited December 2015

I tried staying silent with Fiona to see what options that would warrant but it's the same as the other options. Basically showing that being a bitch is the ONLY way to get the romance.

Aha! Did you try staying silent as Fiona, and then staying silent as Rhys? If you go (from the start of the conversation):

Fiona: wait

Rhys: what are we waiting for?

Fiona: -silent-

Fiona: don't get that stupid look, maybe i'm misreading

Rhys: -silent-

Fiona: don't think i'm misreading, i'm basically a professional

Rhys: I like someone else.

So it is possible to get it without being aggressive and demanding he stay away from Sasha, but it's weird cause it makes Fiona basically repeat herself with the "misreading" line.

AlphaLeague posted: »

So i spent 40 minutes doing ALL of the conversation combinations before the vault and I am appalled at the amount of times they try to steer

• huh. must have missed that one. But even if that is the case, Who the hell is going to stay silent on both of those options their first playthrough? Would it have been hard for them to literally just have four dialogue options. They've done it so many times before this should have been no exception. After counting through you got, on ratio of getting with Sasha/ No one to Fiona in the end by dialogue a 50 to 2 chance. Those are IMPOSSIBLE odds.

I tried staying silent with Fiona to see what options that would warrant but it's the same as the other options. Basically showing that bein

• ME. TOO. it's beyond sexy. the only thing I don't like about the atlas look is his cybernetics. i've never been a big fan of chrome, so i can't really get on board with the new arm, and i think his blue eye looked better than the orange one, but...eh. minor gripes, I guess.

I think tattoos done in the right places and of the right things are INCREDIBLY ATTRACTIVE. and....yeah, rhys' definitely work for me. they...mmhm. they're hot. AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THAT ASYMMETRICAL LOW-CUT UPTURNED COLLAR VEST LAYERING COMBO THING. MFFFFF -muffled screaming-

He really is pretty much perfect in my book. He's tall. He's awkward, both physically and socially. He's a total geek. He's clumsy and trips over his wonderfully long legs. He's sarcastic. He thinks bad puns and one-liners are the best form of humor. Oh, and he's FUCKING ATTRACTIVE. HE NEEDS TO BE REAL.

Yeah I vastly prefer his Atlas getup and haircut. The tats weirded me out a little because I was like wait what, this guy went out and got a

• So that's why you were replaying Tales

(hey is it weird that I know when you play Tales? Did you know I can see you in the bathroom? Wait, is that weird? I meant it like a spying on you in the bathroom out of friendship thing.)

I tried staying silent with Fiona to see what options that would warrant but it's the same as the other options. Basically showing that bein

• Yeah, it's not a combination a lot of people would pick, unless they KNOW what they're trying to get.

It did feel pretty rigged, and I think there should have been more apparent Rhyiona options, but....I mean...at least we got a Rhyiona ending, right?

huh. must have missed that one. But even if that is the case, Who the hell is going to stay silent on both of those options their first play

• Agreed 100%, the shameless steering you headfirst into Rhysha during this conversation really rubbed me the wrong way and I honestly would have never known I could even get Fiona if I hadn't been perusing tumblr one day and happened upon a post that confirmed it because I watched Cry play through it on Youtube before I played it and he gave Sasha the flower and shipped Rhysha and I sat there going "huh, what, there's not even an OPTION to get Fiona? lolwut." But yeah, they tried to ship Sasha and Rhys hardcore but I was having nooone of that. Also, I didn't notice that Sasha's face changed with your selections at the end of EP 5. Guess I should look closer haha

So i spent 40 minutes doing ALL of the conversation combinations before the vault and I am appalled at the amount of times they try to steer

• edited December 2015

I've been replaying it for a lot of reasons lately. Recording for Dad, variations for reaction pictures, curiosity...

(It's not weird. I mean, if we're both online on Steam, then we can see what the other is playing, so... lol, though in my recording for episode 4, during the scene where Rhys goes back to Old Haven for Vasquez, a message from you that said "that's bro, bro" popped up in the corner right as he's running from the bomb psycho. it's pretty hilarious.

Now, uh...the bathroom thing? That's...legitimately creepy.)

Also, was this even supposed to be a response to me, lol?

So that's why you were replaying Tales (hey is it weird that I know when you play Tales? Did you know I can see you in the bathroom? Wait, is that weird? I meant it like a spying on you in the bathroom out of friendship thing.)

• Yeahh I was kinda bummed that you could like buy him a neat new robo arm but he loses it like 2 episodes later permanently no matter what so I kinda didn't really get the appeal. Although I do like the little "Rhys will remember that" message you get and he gets a cute lil grin on his face as he tests it out like "aww bae u shouldn't have :)" <3

YES, ohmygod HE LOOKS ABSOLUTELY SAVAGE IN THAT COMBO. Can't fault Rhys's fashion sense here, the man knows how to dress to impress for all occassions, even wandering through the vast barren desert looking for an old flame. Gotta look his best for when he wins her heart back of course. ;)

I knoww ugh gawd. Seriously, how did they accidentally create the greatest man to not ever exist. ;_; -Sighhh- THAT WON'T STOP ME FROM LOVING HIM THOUGH.

ME. TOO. it's beyond sexy. the only thing I don't like about the atlas look is his cybernetics. i've never been a big fan of chrome, so i ca

• I got him the smexy black arm on my most recent replay...looks good.

That message always makes me laugh, cause...we control Rhys, the AI doesn't really handle him that much, and from what I can tell, getting him an arm doesn't change any scenes or dialogue. I think they just put it in there to make us happy. :)

Black on black makes for a really hot outfit. Just sayin'. And Fiona was so surprised by his beautifulness that she...insulted him. and....kicked dirt in his face... it totally makes sense, just roll with it.

I don't think it was an accident, my friend. They knew what they were doing....

We love him too much...

Yeahh I was kinda bummed that you could like buy him a neat new robo arm but he loses it like 2 episodes later permanently no matter what so

• Will aren't you a sweetheart. ;)

Okay, now I am a bit ashamed But people, if not for you, I'd never write those things.....

• Good morning, Everyone. ^_^

• ....Oh not going to be as hectic as I thought....

Kenny, Kenny, I meant the pages from 1 to 100....

• Good morning guys!

Sees new TF2 update

enter image description here

Wat.

• edited December 2015

V_V You had to bring up TF2.

Edit: Also, Good morning. ^_^

• Well, there are a few people who play it on this thread.

Kennybadger posted: »

V_V You had to bring up TF2. Edit: Also, Good morning. ^_^

• It's not that, just bums me out ,cause my laptop is shot. So, I can't play it that's all.

Well, there are a few people who play it on this thread.

• I agree with you, I don't get how theres only that (however I might try out doing what @GrowlingPeanut said since I'm having to replay)

But as long as there's away out of the Sasha romance, I'm not bothered. I've always prefered Rhys and Sasha as friends, and if I'm all honest... I may think Sasha deserves better...

• enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

I agree with you, I don't get how theres only that (however I might try out doing what @GrowlingPeanut said since I'm having to replay) B

• YOU LITTLE SHIT!

WHERE THE FRICKTY FRACK WERE YOU?

BigBadPaul posted: »

sees feed brb getting caffeine oh, hello btw

• I was able to convince my awesome friend Casey to go the Rhyiona route. He's currently playing through episode 4 and loves the game so far. Goddammit, why does he have to be so awesome? <3

Anyway, I'll be working on this paper, other school work, and the Rhyiona works I'm currently writing/planning out. AKA I'M GOING IN HIBERNATION MODE, I'M OUT.

• Good luck on all that, and enjoy your Hibernation. :D

kristi78968 posted: »

I was able to convince my awesome friend Casey to go the Rhyiona route. He's currently playing through episode 4 and loves the game so far.

• edited December 2015

Morning Kenny :)

Kennybadger posted: »

Good morning, Everyone. ^_^

• When you try to snap someone out of their love for Rhysha

enter image description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.