Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Lol The gif that showed up on my feed, made me like WTF. How you doing man.

Morning Kenny

• Not too shabby, replaying GoT episode 6. You had much time for gaming recently or too busy with work or something?

Kennybadger posted: »

Lol The gif that showed up on my feed, made me like WTF. How you doing man.

• Yeah a bit, I did a clean up play though of tales the last few day to catch anything I missed, and Diablo 3 co op for a few hours before I got on. I need to go back and Finish my 2nd Got play though . ^_^

Not too shabby, replaying GoT episode 6. You had much time for gaming recently or too busy with work or something?

• Mira is love, Mira is life <3333333333

Fuck Morgryn :3

When you try to snap someone out of their love for Rhysha

• edited December 2015

Hey, everyone! I'm back from school ^-^

How are you all today? <3

Sees that @BigBadPaul and @FionaRules69 are back.

YOU SNEAKY SHITS! YOU COME BACK WHEN I'M SLEEPING?! Lol just joking. Welcome back, you two :3

Wow lmao I almost had a heart attack when I saw you two returned back.

• Diablo 3 was one of my favorite games in the year it came out. I'm planning to go back to Reaper of souls and get a couple of achievements, possibly in adventure mode in the near future.

Yeah a bit, I did a clean up play though of tales the last few day to catch anything I missed, and Diablo 3 co op for a few hours before I got on. I need to go back and Finish my 2nd Got play though . ^_^

• Fuck Morgryn

That she will, Wolfenus, that she will.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Mira is love, Mira is life <3333333333 Fuck Morgryn

• edited December 2015

Yeah, man feel that, Adventure mode brought me back into it, along with the rifts. I was a bit impressed that they fixed a lot of problems I had with it. I hope Gearbox makes something similar to adventure mode for BL3.

Diablo 3 was one of my favorite games in the year it came out. I'm planning to go back to Reaper of souls and get a couple of achievements, possibly in adventure mode in the near future.

• Hey little bro, how did school go for ya today.

Hey, everyone! I'm back from school ^-^ How are you all today? Sees that @BigBadPaul and @FionaRules69 are back. YOU SNEAKY SHITS!

• Pretty good. I didn't have one class today cause one professor didn't come to school so I had time to check on my homework :)

I also played volleyball at that time cause I was bored af ;P

How are you today, Kenny? ^w^

Hey little bro, how did school go for ya today.

• Lol She will in mine. XD!!!

Mira is love, Mira is life <3333333333 Fuck Morgryn

• Wait, I didn't mean it literally T_T

Ew. EW EW EW EW EW EW!

Lol She will in mine. XD!!!

• Lucky son of gun ;), that's awesome.

Did you spike the ball in someone's face, bro. lol

I'm doing pretty damn awesome, got to hang out with a bro last night playing some games, now I'm working on part 2 of my fanfic, and chatting with all you nice people. <3

Pretty good. I didn't have one class today cause one professor didn't come to school so I had time to check on my homework I also played volleyball at that time cause I was bored af ;P How are you today, Kenny? ^w^

• edited December 2015

But buddy, it beats what happens if she doesn't. XD!!!!

Wait, I didn't mean it literally T_T Ew. EW EW EW EW EW EW!

• Lucky son of gun ;), that's awesome.

Yeah, my school schedule was so smooth this week :D

Did you spike the ball in someone's face, bro. lol

Not in the face but in the neck. None serious damage happened, though. Thank God.

I'm doing pretty damn awesome, got to hang out with a bro last night playing some games, now I'm working on part 2 of my fanfic, and chatting with all you nice people. <3

Ayy, can't wait to read part 2 of your fanfic <3 And nice. It's always good playing games with someone else :)

Lucky son of gun , that's awesome. Did you spike the ball in someone's face, bro. lol I'm doing pretty damn awesome, got to hang out w

• Yeah, my school schedule was so smooth this week :D

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!! How much do you have until your next break.

Not in the face but in the neck. None serious damage happened, though. Thank God.

I was just trying to be funny....Tell me it wasn't girl. O_O......If it was a guy, I
    m sure he'll live.

Ayy, can't wait to read part 2 of your fanfic <3 And nice. It's always good playing games with someone else :)

Yeah, I love to Co-op when I can, half the time I Co-op it turns into, who can have the most over the top death, Leroy Jenkins style. AWWW, thanks dude, I'm working hard on it for all of you guys. ^_^

Lucky son of gun , that's awesome. Yeah, my school schedule was so smooth this week Did you spike the ball in someone's face,

• SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!! How much do you have until your next break.

What do you mean by that? Do you mean how much till my holidays start? xP

I was just trying to be funny....Tell me it wasn't girl. O_O......If it was a guy, I m sure he'll live.

It... it was a girl ;-;

Yeah, I love to Co-op when I can, half the time I Co-op it turns into, who can have the most over the top death, Leroy Jenkins style. AWWW, thanks dude, I'm working hard on it for all of you guys. ^_^

Haha x) We will give you as many time as you want so you can finish it as great as you can ^-^

Yeah, my school schedule was so smooth this week SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!! How much do you have until your next break. Not in the fac

• Great minds think alike XD

Lol She will in mine. XD!!!

• What do you mean by that? Do you mean how much till my holidays start? xP

Yeah, wow after rereading that it is a bit confusing, sorry bro. ;)

It... it was a girl ;-;

Shakes his head Did you at least say you were sorry, and try to make her feel better.

Haha x) We will give you as many time as you want so you can finish it as great as you can ^-^

Nope, It's my Christmas gift to the board, so I got to have it done by Christmas. :)

SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!! How much do you have until your next break. What do you mean by that? Do you mean how much till my holidays start?

• Yeah, wow after rereading that it is a bit confusing, sorry bro. ;)

Haha, it's okay ^.^

Shakes his head Did you at least say you were sorry, and try to make her feel better.

Yep, I did.

Nope, It's my Christmas gift to the board, so I got to have it done by Christmas. :)

Another reason why I want Christmas to come sooner xDDD

What do you mean by that? Do you mean how much till my holidays start? xP Yeah, wow after rereading that it is a bit confusing, sorr

• Merely got like 4 hours of sleep... I watched the new Star Wars last night. So, how's everyone doing?

• Merely got like 4 hours of sleep...

Wait till you get like only 2 hours of sleep... xP

I watched the new Star Wars last night.

Tfw I started hating watching movies for some reason lmao.

So, how's everyone doing?

I'm good. Just thinking of making a new GoT GIF but I'm out of ideas :|

Merely got like 4 hours of sleep... I watched the new Star Wars last night. So, how's everyone doing?

• Lol Yes they do, though I'm pretty sure, we have figured out we think, so very, much alike. :)

Mawula posted: »

Great minds think alike XD

• edited December 2015

Wolfy there are a few potentially great gifs you can make from episode 6 like Lady Forrester running at Ludd with a knife, some of Mira's facial expressions and a couple of others i can't recall at the moment :)

Merely got like 4 hours of sleep... Wait till you get like only 2 hours of sleep... xP I watched the new Star Wars last night.

• Dang Maw, wasn't expecting that from you, haha

Mawula posted: »

Fuck Morgryn That she will, Wolfenus, that she will.

• edited December 2015

Unfortunately had it spoiled for me from a scumbag in YouTube comments. :( There's a ton to where the put them in stream chats and donations aswell. It's awful. Actually got hynosis to rid of the memory though.

Merely got like 4 hours of sleep... Wait till you get like only 2 hours of sleep... xP I watched the new Star Wars last night.

• Haha, it's okay ^.^

Still didn't answer my question, :)

Yep, I did

Ok then, Bro or not bro, that would have been uncool. So good job, buddy

Another reason why I want Christmas to come sooner xDDD

Aww, you flatter me good sir, I do want it to come soon myself.

Yeah, wow after rereading that it is a bit confusing, sorry bro. Haha, it's okay ^.^ Shakes his head Did you at least say you

• Still didn't answer my question, :)

Oh yeah. My holidays start this Wednesday ^-^

Ok then, Bro or not bro, that would have been uncool. So good job, buddy

:333

Aww, you flatter me good sir, I do want it to come soon myself.

Haha... I really love celebrating Christmas, though. But I mostly want Christmas to come sooner so I can celebrate them with you, guys :'D

Haha, it's okay ^.^ Still didn't answer my question, Yep, I did Ok then, Bro or not bro, that would have been uncool.

• Well, I made this...

enter image description here

It makes a good reaction GIF tbh...

• Rest In Ponies

Unfortunately had it spoiled for me from a scumbag in YouTube comments. There's a ton to where the put them in stream chats and donations aswell. It's awful. Actually got hynosis to rid of the memory though.

• Unfortunately had it spoiled for me from a scumbag in YouTube comments. :(

That's why I stay away from Youtube so I won't get spoiled LMAO.

There's a ton to where the put them in stream chats and donations aswell. It's awful. Actually got hynosis to rid of the memory though.

Damn, people do like talking about spoilers xP

Unfortunately had it spoiled for me from a scumbag in YouTube comments. There's a ton to where the put them in stream chats and donations aswell. It's awful. Actually got hynosis to rid of the memory though.

• Lol yeah I feel bad for laughing at some of the death animations. Letting Gryff recover from the fire leading him to headbutting so hard it kills Asher has to be one of the best

Well, I made this... It makes a good reaction GIF tbh...

• Why?... I thought I've written enough M for you not being surprised :D

Dang Maw, wasn't expecting that from you, haha

• Yeah, same.

Seriously, I laugh at many game over deaths like Lee falling off a building and breaking his legs that ended up killing him. xDDD

But Gryff headbutting Asher is the funniest game over death in the entire Telltale history xDDD

Lol yeah I feel bad for laughing at some of the death animations. Letting Gryff recover from the fire leading him to headbutting so hard it kills Asher has to be one of the best

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

mine turtle

Sign in to comment in this discussion.