Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yay, thanks Morph! How've you been, btw? :)

Morphias posted: »

Hats off to you....Joey! Hats off! You did great out there. You did great!

• edited December 2015

But I had to sleep cause of school .-.

If I didn't have school, I would sleep at 3 AM LMFAO.

And I'll try, ofc. But I'm not a night person.

RockMySocks posted: »

stay awake next time, sheesh

• O_O How can anyone see that and not SHIP THOSE TWO ADORABLE FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

OT-FUCKING-P

• there's even shoujo bubbles in the background, man

Kennybadger posted: »

O_O How can anyone see that and not SHIP THOSE TWO ADORABLE FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

• It's magic, my friend.

Whoahoho, what is going on here? Winking now?

• Wolfenus, you are weak.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

But I had to sleep cause of school .-. If I didn't have school, I would sleep at 3 AM LMFAO. And I'll try, ofc. But I'm not a night person.

• "Magic" ;)

Mawula posted: »

It's magic, my friend.

• Have fun! (If that's possible in your class, but I really hope it is!)

Ayy Morning! K bye. Jk..not really, about to head to class in a few moments, after that it's Winter Break, Yeah Boii! Anyways, later!

• I'm hyped for the roleplay tomorrow!

Glad to see you're in a good mood! Good moods are always great. I'm in the christmas spirit!

• I SEE!!!!!:D kicks a table AHHH, I know Kubo isn't going to confirm them either. :(

there's even shoujo bubbles in the background, man

• Oh my god, it's tomorrow?

I'm hyped for the roleplay tomorrow!

• Oh, I think he is, honestly. People doubted Naruto would have ships and look what happened. ;P

I SEE!!!!!:D kicks a table AHHH, I know Kubo isn't going to confirm them either.

• Oh my god, IT IS!!!!

Eryka posted: »

Oh my god, it's tomorrow?

• Hey!

Hah, as someone who just had their last school day, man will you be relaxed after it. Good luck :)

Ayy Morning! K bye. Jk..not really, about to head to class in a few moments, after that it's Winter Break, Yeah Boii! Anyways, later!

• Okay...

Oh my god, IT IS!!!!

• Don't tell me you'll be busy :(

Okay...

• It's alright

Don't tell me you'll be busy

• Says the one who's way too lewd.

Wolfenus, you are weak.

• That is true, My Leeten ship never got confirmed, though I'm still bummed about that.

Oh, I think he is, honestly. People doubted Naruto would have ships and look what happened. ;P

• Maw I must know, at what time does it start?

• How late is it? Doesn't really matter because I have all day but i want to be informed.

• im salty in general about the way Naruto was handled, eh. I think Kubo is better at romance than Kishimoto is.

That is true, My Leeten ship never got confirmed, though I'm still bummed about that.

• It is not for me to decide... Just like last time, when we get everyone. But I hope to start like 18-19 UTC.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Maw I must know, at what time does it start?

• I hope to start 18-19 UTC, but I think it won't happen this early. I will make a thread and tag everyone.

How late is it? Doesn't really matter because I have all day but i want to be informed.

• Let's hope, too many random pairings in Naruto...

im salty in general about the way Naruto was handled, eh. I think Kubo is better at romance than Kishimoto is.

• oh man i almost forgot about the roleplay ;-; i'm not on the forums much

It's alright

• Alright, I'll check the thread regurarly then :P

I hope to start 18-19 UTC, but I think it won't happen this early. I will make a thread and tag everyone.

• The power of Rhyiona compels you.

"Magic"

• So 21-22 EEST, gotcha :) Does Peanut know yet? We talked about it yesterday.

It is not for me to decide... Just like last time, when we get everyone. But I hope to start like 18-19 UTC.

• WHOOOO WINTER BREAK! It's wonderful, isn't it?

• How did you like Peanut's Jack pics? (I asked for them too.)

Alright, I'll check the thread regurarly then :P

• Of course she knows. At least I'm sure she does.

So 21-22 EEST, gotcha Does Peanut know yet? We talked about it yesterday.

• Looks if Peanut is here

They sucked.

Lmao jk, I really liked em, I'm gonna use it in the rp!

How did you like Peanut's Jack pics? (I asked for them too.)

• enter image description here

Sorry Rhys, you're old news.

• edited December 2015

Alrighty, I'll check with her when she comes online :)

Edit: Speak of the devil (or angel)...

Of course she knows. At least I'm sure she does.

• i'm gonna be watching this. cracks knuckles.

Looks if Peanut is here They sucked. Lmao jk, I really liked em, I'm gonna use it in the rp!

• Choo choo, he ships it. He's going back to get that smile Rhys makes to Fiona.

enter image description here

Anyway, back to hibernation. I need the sleep. :'D

• I loved the facepalm best. Hahaha, I think you'll need it!

Looks if Peanut is here They sucked. Lmao jk, I really liked em, I'm gonna use it in the rp!

• Peanut is angel confirmed.

Alrighty, I'll check with her when she comes online Edit: Speak of the devil (or angel)...

• Alright, everybody, I'm heading out to do some Christmas shopping with my lovely sister, but I am almost done with the reaction picture albums.

@GaredandBacon, Rhys has a TON of pictures, and I'm trying to narrow them down. I will have them uploaded by tonight after I get home from work, and will send you the link as soon as they're ready, so it should give you enough time to look through them and familiarize yourself with the way they're organized before the RP.

Everyone else, @Eryka, @xtheunseenteenx, @SirScrubbington, @Kennybadger, @JumpyJoey, please let me know if there's anything else I should do to your albums. If I should change any labels, if there are any certain expressions you want to see added, just let me know and I'll get it done!

@Mawula, thank you again for being such an awesome RP-writer. I can't wait to see how this one goes!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.