Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I must've summoned you somehow, you're welcome in any case :)

Kennybadger posted: »

Awesome setting my alarm clock right now.

• Alright, I'm heading out, Love you all. <3 Dream those sweet Rhyiona dreams. :)

• And how are you feeling today, Aura? :D

• I thought it was a glitch at first, then I saw the outraged reactions :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

we spent like 3 pages raging about it

• It would be freaking hilarious. I'm pretty sure him being the owner of Atlas makes him 1274242x more attractive to her, though.

He does own Atlas now, I'm sure money isn't on his concern list anymore. Wow I feel like I'm making Fiona out to be a gold-digger. XD

• Well, this one kinda grows on you... or not :P

i'm still pissed about it tbh x)

• enter image description here

RockMySocks posted: »

You're an ugly colour.

• Aura, we've had this discussion many times :) Now, how are you?

• Bye Badger! Have fun with... whatever you're up to. <3

Alright, I'm heading out, Love you all. Dream those sweet Rhyiona dreams.

• See ya later, man :D

• so edgy, you could cut a bitch with them sharp edges

how edgy

• Somehow, I feel this answers my question but I can never be sure.

• And you dream Augusha :) to get prepared.

• I've seen some theories of Fiona being lesbian lately, if we're talking about her sexual orientation. I'm not against homosexuality, but....I hope it won't be true, because...what about Rhys, then? :(

• Hey, she's fictional! Anything you like she'll be :)

PannaMoxxi posted: »

I've seen some theories of Fiona being lesbian lately, if we're talking about her sexual orientation. I'm not against homosexuality, but....I hope it won't be true, because...what about Rhys, then?

• Dayum, m8...

RockMySocks posted: »

You're an ugly colour.

• True, so...I'll ship them no matter what. :)
    anyway, how are you today, guys? I'm still waiting for a REAL winter, with snow and cold, and it's still rainy and warm weather.....:/

Mawula posted: »

Hey, she's fictional! Anything you like she'll be

• Wow, I can't wait! I'll be sure to check them out. :)

Alright, everybody, I'm heading out to do some Christmas shopping with my lovely sister, but I am almost done with the reaction picture albu

• this is a hint to any lurkers isnt it :))

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Where the hell is RhysIsTheMan69? ._. I mean, FionaRules69 is here... Jfc...

• Well, if you didn't get cold by now... why do you think you are getting it? Sorry :)

PannaMoxxi posted: »

True, so...I'll ship them no matter what. anyway, how are you today, guys? I'm still waiting for a REAL winter, with snow and cold, and it's still rainy and warm weather.....:/

• Hey!

So, I haven't been on here for the past week, which I'm terribly sorry for. I picked myself up the new iPhone 6S, which is pretty cool.

I'm currently finishing that tragic version of that one-shot which I may or may not have previously mentioned. Anyways, prepare for that. ;)

How are we all today? <3

• I can see which female model they use the most and I'll pick some up for her.

She is ordinary I think Daryace chose a name Coral.

• Yeah, indeed :33

this is a hint to any lurkers isnt it )

• Plus - I'm looking for Christmas gifts, man, it's already 18th December!

Well, if you didn't get cold by now... why do you think you are getting it? Sorry

• You're a wonderful girl :)

I can see which female model they use the most and I'll pick some up for her.

• Gortys with spaghetti

Alright, everybody, I'm heading out to do some Christmas shopping with my lovely sister, but I am almost done with the reaction picture albu

• Hey, Cara ^.^

So, I haven't been on here for the past week, which I'm terribly sorry for. I picked myself up the new iPhone 6S, which is pretty cool.

It's okay, Cara :) Also, ugh! I'm so jealous! ;-;

I'm currently finishing that tragic version of that one-shot which I may or may not have previously mentioned. Anyways, prepare for that. ;)

Haha, can't wait to read it :D

How are we all today? <3

Well, I'm good. Just checking my Tumblr from time to time. c:

enter image description here

Good to see you again, Gared. (Haha, I couldn't resist RPing as Mira :3)

Hey! So, I haven't been on here for the past week, which I'm terribly sorry for. I picked myself up the new iPhone 6S, which is pretty co

• ?

Says the one who's way too lewd.

• ??

???

• Noted.

Approval pending.

Eryka posted: »

Gortys with spaghetti

• It's just the gold one, and the contract was cheap enough. I had the 4S for around three years. :P

Sounds cool! I have the worst cough, my throat is in so much pain. Other than that, I'm pretty great, thanks!

To you, too, Lady Mira.

Hey, Cara ^.^ So, I haven't been on here for the past week, which I'm terribly sorry for. I picked myself up the new iPhone 6S, which

• Yay!

Noted. Approval pending.

• Hiya Cara :D

It is pretty cool, I guess... eventhoughit'sanAppleproduct. Hum, sorry? Nope, I haven't said anything, heh...

Yay, I want to read this and cry over it :D

Pretty darn good. You?

Hey! So, I haven't been on here for the past week, which I'm terribly sorry for. I picked myself up the new iPhone 6S, which is pretty co

• edited December 2015

It's just the gold one, and the contract was cheap enough. I had the 4S for around three years. :P

Tfw I have a Samsung Galaxy instead of an iPhone ;__;

Sounds cool! I have the worst cough, my throat is in so much pain. Other than that, I'm pretty great, thanks!

Oh, that sucks :( I hope you feel much better soon ^-^ Oh shit, I said 'soon', didn't I? .-.

Aw, we are doing it again, aren't we? xD Ugh... I just love Mira and Gared too much >.<

Also, now that I am talking about Gared and Mira... I just realized that I took way too many screenshots of Mira xP

It's just the gold one, and the contract was cheap enough. I had the 4S for around three years. :P Sounds cool! I have the worst cough, my throat is in so much pain. Other than that, I'm pretty great, thanks! To you, too, Lady Mira.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.