Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yea Im most likely just gonna wing it y'know? But what are your plans for the future and stuff?

JumpyJoey posted: »

Sounds like a solid plan You could see if anything else comes up and go with this if nothing does.

• You are a thug Wolfenus. hands the thug crown you deserve it bro!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah, so...? ;P

• Oh let me go get some popcorn. grabs a bag

RockMySocks posted: »

Unspeakable things. Things that could get me banned.

• Soo good! Juvia is beautiful omg <333

enter image description here

look at how cute she is god

ABigBadWolf posted: »

this was beautiful

• Aw... :)

But you deserve the thug crown ^-^

Places the thug crown on Morphy's head.

Morphias posted: »

You are a thug Wolfenus. hands the thug crown you deserve it bro!

• idk? Like I liked it and hated it at the same time?

Please, just talk about it with me. In all seriousness though, did you like the finale or hate it story wise?

• Hope that works out for ya xD Nah, I'm sure it will :) Oh gosh, hardest question for me... I have no clue. Lots of gymnasiums to choose from. At least I'm pretty sure about the natural sciences part, from there I can get into law study if I feel like it.

Yea Im most likely just gonna wing it y'know? But what are your plans for the future and stuff?

• Let me guess...

You liked it cause:

• Asher and Rodrik's paths are completely different.
    • The choices have impact.
    • You get to kill either Ludd or Gryff.

And you disliked it cause:

• Mira's determinant status.

Am I right?

Kawaiii posted: »

idk? Like I liked it and hated it at the same time?

• gruvia hug gets animated next week yeaaaaaaaaaaa

Soo good! Juvia is beautiful omg <333 look at how cute she is god

• Yea thats usually what im good at day by day and head on. It uhhh usually works. Nice seems like you got it decently planned out, So what have you been up to lately?

Hope that works out for ya xD Nah, I'm sure it will Oh gosh, hardest question for me... I have no clue. Lots of gymnasiums to choose from.

• Omg Id like to thank my mom,friends, and family for this and Exspecially Wolfenus. bows

Aw... But you deserve the thug crown ^-^ Places the thug crown on Morphy's head.

• Especially Wolfenus

Smiling intensifies.

:)))))

Omg Id like to thank my mom,friends, and family for this and Exspecially Wolfenus. bows

• Online at the same time, 'tis a miracle ^-^

That's a very good quality you have there, it's probably done you well :) Decently? Ha, maybe... proceeds to worry further about the future Oh, I've gone Christmas shopping! Found stuff for my parents and a friend. How 'bout you?

Yea thats usually what im good at day by day and head on. It uhhh usually works. Nice seems like you got it decently planned out, So what have you been up to lately?

• YES

But I also wanted to kill both Ludd and Gryff lmao

now I have to replay it with Asher (bc I sacrificied him in episode 5 lmao im so sorry wolfsei please don't hate meee)

• :)

Especially Wolfenus Smiling intensifies. ))))

• edited December 2015

shipping mode : activated

gruvia hug gets animated next week yeaaaaaaaaaaa

• It's okay, I killed Asher in my canon playthrough, so... ;-;

Also, you saw Elissa's death, huh? ;__;

Iron from ice. ;___;

YES But I also wanted to kill both Ludd and Gryff lmao now I have to replay it with Asher (bc I sacrificied him in episode 5 lmao im so sorry wolfsei please don't hate meee)

• the forresters will never forget

Iron from Ice

Ice from cream

It's okay, I killed Asher in my canon playthrough, so... ;-; Also, you saw Elissa's death, huh? ;__; Iron from ice. ;___;

• Yea I try not to be worried too much. I dont think you have to worry about anything you seem to have your head on straight. Nothin much but went to a Christmas party with my family and friends.

Online at the same time, 'tis a miracle ^-^ That's a very good quality you have there, it's probably done you well Decently? Ha, maybe..

• the forresters will never forget

Dat reference tho...

Iron from Ice

Salutes

Ice from cream

Those will be House Rhyiona's words :3

the forresters will never forget Iron from Ice Ice from cream

• GrowlingPeanutxMoney (she really takes after Fiona well)

Sorry bruh Gotta make all da moneys

• isn't that common sense?

rhys'd look horrible with a beard THANK YOU

• I had to save Asher but it was a tough choice. But i thought of Gwyn. #Ashwyn4life

the forresters will never forget Iron from Ice Ice from cream

• edited December 2015

oh why, you're welcome, little one! :3 you know what they say,

thanks for the nightmares, I didn't need sleep anyway

• Jesus, you're happy-go-lucky, aren't you? That type of person is rare from what I've seen. Good on you :D Aw, thanks, maybe I will manage. Sounds fun, did you have a good time?

Yea I try not to be worried too much. I dont think you have to worry about anything you seem to have your head on straight. Nothin much but went to a Christmas party with my family and friends.

• enter image description here

yeaaah!

the forresters will never forget Dat reference tho... Iron from Ice Salutes Ice from cream Those will be House Rhyiona's words

• Leave some for-

oooopsie, too late. it totally wasn't my intention to let you starve just so I could get cake...not at all...

Leave some for me, though, okay? ;-; And later, I'll give you donuts

• indeed.

enter link description here

got it from this one :D

Whoa, you really think it's deserving of a perfect score?

• asher is miiiiine!!!

So is there any Ashwyn in episode 6?

I had to save Asher but it was a tough choice. But i thought of Gwyn. #Ashwyn4life

• Now I'll be hungry ;-;

Damn it, Dracu ;_;

Dracu98 posted: »

Leave some for- oooopsie, too late. it totally wasn't my intention to let you starve just so I could get cake...not at all...

• Oh oh happy go lucky i wouldnt exactly say that. Im usually nice around certain people but from what i have been told. I am a smartass,prick,and can have a temper. Yea i think you can manage dont doubt yourself. I was dragged in by my parents didnt really wanna go but i actually had a great time. My dad and his friends think that i have a natural marksmanship talents so thats pretty awesome.

Jesus, you're happy-go-lucky, aren't you? That type of person is rare from what I've seen. Good on you Aw, thanks, maybe I will manage. Sounds fun, did you have a good time?

• Fine then Kawaiii ill just take Gwyn wow what a lost i have to be tortured with Gwyn nooo XD but yea if you decide to call your plan off you kill gryff get stabbed she stabs the guard that stabs you (so hot) Then she picks you up intstead of Duncan. i loved the ending i got. It was beautiful.

asher is miiiiine!!! So is there any Ashwyn in episode 6?

• Robert Graves is a legend ^-^

indeed. enter link description here got it from this one

• asher is miiiiine!!!

Back off, gurl. He's mine.

asher is miiiiine!!! So is there any Ashwyn in episode 6?

• no regrets.

Now I'll be hungry ;-; Damn it, Dracu ;_;

• you're gay?

WOW I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS

asher is miiiiine!!! Back off, gurl. He's mine.

• he's the hero we need AND the hero we deserve! too bad those conversations were fake...it broke my heart to find out ;_;

Robert Graves is a legend ^-^

• ;__;

no regrets.

• So what you're saying is you're nice to the people here because you like us? xD I don't think you're any of those things tbh. Thanks for the encouragement. Hah, that's often how social events end up. You hate going but you love, uh, being there. That's cool, what were you training/working/whatever with? :D

Oh oh happy go lucky i wouldnt exactly say that. Im usually nice around certain people but from what i have been told. I am a smartass,prick

• edited December 2015

I'm interested into women and men, so... :3

And yeah, you weren't prepared for this xDD

you're gay? WOW I WAS NOT PREPARED FOR THIS

Sign in to comment in this discussion.