Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• lmao get rekt gryff

So she still have feelings for Asher, that's cute

Morphias posted: »

Fine then Kawaiii ill just take Gwyn wow what a lost i have to be tortured with Gwyn nooo XD but yea if you decide to call your plan off you

• I'm still in denial. So...

enter image description here

Dracu98 posted: »

he's the hero we need AND the hero we deserve! too bad those conversations were fake...it broke my heart to find out ;_;

• so you're bi!

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm interested into women and men, so... And yeah, you weren't prepared for this xDD

• Pretty much ;P

Please don't hate me for this but I would totally be gay 4 Asher and Rhys tbh ;-;

Kawaiii posted: »

so you're bi!

• ·-·

RockMySocks posted: »

marry me

• i know i wasnt expecting it i just woke up from being unconscious and saw her. It was so beautiful. She was like Hello is me your looking for...

lmao get rekt gryff So she still have feelings for Asher, that's cute

• Well yea......i guess. I mean sometimes i can be a smartass or rude to some people i like but yea. Well thanks. Yea thats usually how it works. XD Oh we were just shooting for practice. And also i go hunting to and they say i was like born to shoot a gun. I was like heck yeah. I can hit a bullseye as long as the scopes adjusted correctly. I might be getting into archery hunting to. I may get a crossbow YAY!

JumpyJoey posted: »

So what you're saying is you're nice to the people here because you like us? xD I don't think you're any of those things tbh. Thanks for the

• edited December 2015

Why would I hate you? Like I'll be lesbian for Fiona, Carley, Snow White and mooore!

OMG FINALLY I TRIED TO REPLY FOR HOURS

Pretty much ;P Please don't hate me for this but I would totally be gay 4 Asher and Rhys tbh ;-;

• and you were like "yes please marry me" amirite?

i know i wasnt expecting it i just woke up from being unconscious and saw her. It was so beautiful. She was like Hello is me your looking for...

• Ayy lmao x3

Why would I hate you? Like I'll be lesbian for Fiona, Carley, Snow White and mooore! OMG FINALLY I TRIED TO REPLY FOR HOURS

• Ayy, so it's 11:30 PM at my place and I need some sleep for tomorrow cause tomorrow is a big day for me... Well kinda xDDD

Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^~^ <3

• omg you're so fast and i'm so slow

Ayy lmao x3

• Yes Gwyn is my bae but so is Fiona though both are my bae. I already had the ironwood ring ready and prepared for that moment.

and you were like "yes please marry me" amirite?

• That's normal though, it depends on what mood you're in. You're welcome :) That is awesome, you go hunting? And shooting with a gun... I can't imagine doing that unless it's a water gun :D That's impressive, you do seem talented. Oh, archery is so damn cool... I've always wanted to shoot stuff with crossbows and bows and other stuff so I'm hoping for you to get that crossbow.

Well yea......i guess. I mean sometimes i can be a smartass or rude to some people i like but yea. Well thanks. Yea thats usually how it wor

• I hope you didn't lost it, it would be such a shame!

Yes Gwyn is my bae but so is Fiona though both are my bae. I already had the ironwood ring ready and prepared for that moment.

• Yea. I just get the whole temper and smartass thing a lot. Ive been told by my family i get it from my aunt. Which i can actually kinda see because of how my aunt acted though. But id be proud to be like her she was a great woman even served in the Military. Yea its not that bad once you get used to the gun going off which is really not that bad. Thanks. Yea hunting with a crossbow and in warm weather. Sounds like a dream. XD

That's normal though, it depends on what mood you're in. You're welcome That is awesome, you go hunting? And shooting with a gun... I can't

• Ih..

ZapThroat posted: »

Hi..

• ?ouy era woH

Ih..

• Yea proposing without a ring that wouldnt go very well. But I think Gwyn would understand. XD After getting slaughtered would be a pretty good excuse.

I hope you didn't lost it, it would be such a shame!

• Why is it a big day?

R rated Rhyiona dreams bro. ^^

Ayy, so it's 11:30 PM at my place and I need some sleep for tomorrow cause tomorrow is a big day for me... Well kinda xDDD Good night, everyone! GoT rated Rhyiona dreams ^~^

• ?uoy dna enif m'I

?ouy era woH

• new computer working with photoshop Kreygasm Kreygasm

SO heres the deal with the tree

the last back up i have saved of it was from a long time ago so im gonna have to redo the entire tree for the most part

ANYONE who wants to be on it tell me (name, country, gender) and ill put u on there

ALSO i need ideas for a new background since the tree will only get bigger from here on out and i dont want to keep using the same one thats gonna be lower in quality everytime, so i need an idea on something to put behind so it looks good

HIT ME UP WITH IDEAS AND HIT ME UP WITH NEW TREE ADDITIONS CAUSE I WANT TO GET EVERYONE ON THERE

AND finally, it might not be updated for a few days/weeks so if you told me to put you on there, be patient because i have a lot to do.

• Yeah, I guess a girl like Gwyn would understand. You're so lucky! I hope she'll accept tho

Yea proposing without a ring that wouldnt go very well. But I think Gwyn would understand. XD After getting slaughtered would be a pretty good excuse.

• Oh well, family members love to tell you who you've inherited various things from, but most often it's true. It's great that it's someone you're proud to be like, she sounds like an awesome woman. But... why the past tense? Sorry in advance :\ Oh yeah, I've heard about that. You sound excited, wish you good luck with that :)

Yea. I just get the whole temper and smartass thing a lot. Ive been told by my family i get it from my aunt. Which i can actually kinda see

• Not very fine but I'll manage :)

Anything interesting happened today?

?uoy dna enif m'I

• john, male (i think), croatia

Green613 posted: »

new computer working with photoshop Kreygasm Kreygasm SO heres the deal with the tree the last back up i have saved of it was from a l

• edited December 2015

Ikr. Thank you Kawaiii. But im gonna head out. It was nice talking to you. Take it easy and Goodbye! :)

Yeah, I guess a girl like Gwyn would understand. You're so lucky! I hope she'll accept tho

• You could use either this

..or this

Also another idea:How about adding age to the tree?

new computer working with photoshop Kreygasm Kreygasm SO heres the deal with the tree the last back up i have saved of it was from a l

• Oh its okay she got cancer from something they were burning in the military from what i was told. And she passed away. But no need to be sorry its ok. Yea rifle season is so cold well it didnt snow over here when rifle season was in so it was good for the most part. But i wish you the same luck for where ever life may take but I have faith you can handle what is ever between you and your destiny. But Im gonna go. But It was great talking to you Joey. You take it easy out there. So cya! :)

Oh well, family members love to tell you who you've inherited various things from, but most often it's true. It's great that it's someone yo

• I like your idea

You could use either this ..or this Also another idea:How about adding age to the tree?

• Why?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Eryka posted: »

I like your idea

• edited December 2015

Want to talk about it? ^^

Can't tell, from what I saw Dracu is back, Cara made an interesting edit and Kristi gave us a fanfic and Kracmos made something strange lmao

Not very fine but I'll manage Anything interesting happened today?

• Because it's nice

Why? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• No problem, likewise. You too, goodbye! ~-^

Ikr. Thank you Kawaiii. But im gonna head out. It was nice talking to you. Take it easy and Goodbye!

• she needs a man

Why? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• The names Nathan,male, USA

• That winky face is on point But Adios!

No problem, likewise. You too, goodbye! ~-^

• Nothing really depressing,I just feel squeezed from all that studying that I felt I need to take a break,any suggestions?^^

Dracu is back?Can't get enough MLP,huh? :P

I think I need to check on that fanfic later on ;)

How's life for you? :)

Want to talk about it? ^^ Can't tell, from what I saw Dracu is back, Cara made an interesting edit and Kristi gave us a fanfic and Kracmos made something strange lmao

• are you nathan prescott?

The names Nathan,male, USA

Sign in to comment in this discussion.