Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I knew it.

enter link description here

• Tbh, it's also because I'm also a Shepley shipper and I love that saying. Cause she gets so much hate and people can't look past her bad traits but what I love about her character is that she has these flaws, owns them, and slowly grows as a character.

I knew it.

• Those really are the best kind of character, I have to agree.

Tbh, it's also because I'm also a Shepley shipper and I love that saying. Cause she gets so much hate and people can't look past her bad tra

• edited December 2015

ayy

Sometimes I feel so alone, and this is the time of year that I feel the most alone. Sometimes I feel like I love it this way, other times I hate it. But my year has changed for the better.

So. It's the week of Christmas everybody. Just so you know, if any of you wind up on my door and come Christmas caroling:

ayy

Christmas carolers will be criticized, so get ready.

Here's a Rhyiona picture to brighten up your day.

ayy

I'm going to go slightly off topic here as I wanted to say my appreciation for you all. So, as my year is coming to a close in the next few days I just want to say and be honest with you all. You've all left your mark and impression on me. You've all been there for me in my darkest hours and it's been a helluva ride so far. Your all great people and feel like family even if I myself sometimes don't feel I fit in here. I just want you all to know I appreciate each and every single one of you.

People I grew up with and cared about deeply no longer see me or talk to me, it's become a depressing state of affairs. But you've all made it better.

ayy

You've changed my life for the better, turned me around as a person. I used to walk scared and afraid. Now I walk with confidence. Now I walk like I can go kick the world's ass without feeling scared. Before I joined this thread a few months ago I had taken on the online persona of The Doctor because I felt confident and alive, something changed last year that made me drop that persona. I was scared, depressed, and suicidal. I felt I couldn't live up to the persona I took on. A full year later I've changed that around. I joined this thread, made friends, felt comfortable and confident again. I've reclaimed my online persona. I'm no longer scared, depressed or suicidal. My online persona is The Doctor once more, My real life will slowly rebuild and hopefully flourish and grow. All thanks to friends I've made, stuff I've done, and you guys. So sure, I'm going to be alone on Christmas and it might be slightly depressing. But I'll spend my Christmas here, with you guys, with my friends, and have some Christmas cake or some shit.

So anyway:

ayy
    ayy

You've all made me myself again.

Let's keep this helluva ride going.
                                                Your friend,
                                                                 Fiona DeWinters

• I've never really known how to respond to your long posts like this, but I've always enjoyed reading them, and you're a really fun person to talk to and joke around with. Your Doctor gifs are awesome and you always find great Rhyiona art for us.

I haven't known you for long, but I am with you 100% in supporting this thread, cause I know as long as I have friends here, as long as Rhyiona's canon, and as long as they inspire me to write, I'm not leaving.

I hope you know you're always welcome here, even if you don't feel like you "fit." As far as I'm concerned, there's no "normal" in this thread, so "fitting in" is entirely irrelevant. Just continue to be sincere, and people will appreciate and love you for your honesty.

Sometimes I feel so alone, and this is the time of year that I feel the most alone. Sometimes I feel like I love it this way, other times I

• enter image description here

All I can say is..2015 was a shitty year and I don't expect 2016 to be so much better,but if there's something that I'll remember out of this year for my whole life,it's this game and it's wonderful fandom :),Now let's hug out like one big family

enter image description here

Sometimes I feel so alone, and this is the time of year that I feel the most alone. Sometimes I feel like I love it this way, other times I

• ayy

It's nice to know that even when people don't respond, they appreciate my posts. Glad to know people also enjoy my Doctor gifs, I spend a lot of time searching through for them. I also spend a lot of time searching for Rhyiona art to post every single time I do, haha! I'm always on Steam chatting with people or joking around.

I don't plan on leaving for a very long time. As long as I'm alive and this thread is alive, I ain't leaving. We'll keep this party goin' hard until we drop.

But most of all, thank you for your kind words. I appreciate them.

I've never really known how to respond to your long posts like this, but I've always enjoyed reading them, and you're a really fun person to

• edited December 2015

2015 was a pretty shite year. I'm surprised that the world didn't manage to end. I know for a fact that when I'm 2000 years old, I'll be sitting outside on my porch looking out at the world and remembering this game, this fandom, and everything we did and will do. I'm glad you will too.

Here's to the future:

ayy

ZapThroat posted: »

All I can say is..2015 was a shitty year and I don't expect 2016 to be so much better,but if there's something that I'll remember out of this year for my whole life,it's this game and it's wonderful fandom ,Now let's hug out like one big family

• I was scared, depressed, and suicidal.

Over-dramatic hug gif in 3...2...1!

I know far too many people who has been affect by those things, I'm glad you were able to change your life around. <3

I'm glad this thread has had that effect on you, shows how much of a community we really are! (All because of one ship too! Rhyiona is truly powerful)

I'll spend my Christmas here

I'll be sure to have a gift ready for you and this thread on Christmas! It probably won't exactly be Christmas-themed. The one idea involveD Rhys sorta crying but I don't want to go with it. IT IS THE HOLIDAY SEASON AFTER ALL.

• Indya, female, USA

Green613 posted: »

new computer working with photoshop Kreygasm Kreygasm SO heres the deal with the tree the last back up i have saved of it was from a l

• Thank you. I'm glad too.

ayy

kristi78968 posted: »

I was scared, depressed, and suicidal. Over-dramatic hug gif in 3...2...1! I know far too many people who has been affect by

• Just bend the world over walk to its front and look in straight in the eyes and be like hey piss off. Then go to the back and kick IN STRAIGHT IN THE ASS! May not be the best the best advice but hey its something. And you should feel just as home we are all big ole happy family here. We are gifted to have you here with us. Now just......just get over here. hugs

• Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^-^

Hiow are you all today? <3

• I have school :(

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^-^ Hiow are you all today?

• Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guys. I'm back from school ^-^ Hiow are you all today?

• FeelsBadMan :'(

Eryka posted: »

I have school

• See you soon, Zappy c:

ZapThroat posted: »

enter link description here Anyway,gtg.Bye

• edited December 2015

I got a lot to catch up on it seems, GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!!! Love you all! ^_^

~Wades though the posts he missed.....It may take awhile~

• of course

the thread deserves this

When you mean all of us do you actually mean all of us, on a date, with this thread, at the same time?

• Stop being a little troll <3

• Not-Hello

ABigBadWolf posted: »

hello

• oh........................

Eryka posted: »

Not-Hello

• Wolfie <3 Hugs Wolf

How are you today, buddy? ^.^

hello

• hello hello

I'm great, how about you buddy?

Wolfie Hugs Wolf How are you today, buddy? ^.^

• I was joking <3

oh........................

• I'm good. Just checking Skype. Thank you for asking ^-^

hello hello I'm great, how about you buddy?

• no problem :)

I'm good. Just checking Skype. Thank you for asking ^-^

• Juvia's hair, tho... <3

no problem

• she has the best hair in the whole series lmao

Juvia's hair, tho...

• Indeed, indeed <3

Although I don't really like her short hair >.>

she has the best hair in the whole series lmao

• I think her natural one is the best. It's wavy and fits with her water theme. :)

Indeed, indeed Although I don't really like her short hair >.>

• Oh that's supposed to be Jack, in the post there was alooooot of Bat Jack.

Dracu98 posted: »

but...why a bat?

• Yeah, same...
    Wow, why did I fall in love with her natural hair? ;-;
    Pls help...

I think her natural one is the best. It's wavy and fits with her water theme.

• ah, don't worry, it happens to everyone

no, seriously, everyone loves her hair in this fandom

Yeah, same... Wow, why did I fall in love with her natural hair? ;-; Pls help...

• Oh my gosh, thank you so much <3 ;w;

(Sorry for the late reply though)

RickSanchez posted: »

Just would like to say I love your style, it's so cute and those colors are so warm and delightful

• Even Gray? ;^)

If Gray doesn't love Juvia's natural hair then I won't be able what to make of him :I

ah, don't worry, it happens to everyone no, seriously, everyone loves her hair in this fandom

• pft gray loves everything about juvia B)

just waiting for that kiss

Even Gray? ;^) If Gray doesn't love Juvia's natural hair then I won't be able what to make of him :I

• edited December 2015

Hi Wolf.

hello

Sign in to comment in this discussion.