Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• í was gonna say hi but you edited it

bye

lottii-lu posted: »

Hi Wolf.

• I think what she's trying to say that's incest, because we're all brother and sisters.

And that's double incest for us because we're sisters in real life.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

of course the thread deserves this

• I have no clue of what you're talking about.

í was gonna say hi but you edited it bye

• but you wont be dating each other

you'll both be dating the thread

I think what she's trying to say that's incest, because we're all brother and sisters. And that's double incest for us because we're sisters in real life.

• thats cool and all but it says edited under your post so yea

I have no clue of what you're talking about.

• Wolf, you're hurting my brain now I don't know what's right, what's wrong and what the frickty frack is going on.

but you wont be dating each other you'll both be dating the thread

• edited December 2015

Shit, I did not think of that.

thats cool and all but it says edited under your post so yea

• edited December 2015

Oh by the way ya'll, someone made some sexy icons so if you wanna use that for your tumblrs, steams, and so on, then here

• if jack would be an animal, I think he'd be a hyena rather than a bat.

Oh that's supposed to be Jack, in the post there was alooooot of Bat Jack.

• Hey, you're not gonna be alone this time, because i'm here. We're all here. Although I'll be the one to annoy you the most, and possibly threaten you and you'll threaten me back, but thats okay because we're buds. And the great thing is we're all here because of one common interest: Rhyiona. And because of that interest, we all get to know each other and its this awesome feeling of mutual understanding and befriending and other sweet-as opportunities! (I totally won't set your tardis on fire)

I've been through a rough patch this past year, so I completely get it! If you ever need someone, i'm here for ya, just like everyone else here. And I don't give a crap if we've barely talked. we're all family <3

Sometimes I feel so alone, and this is the time of year that I feel the most alone. Sometimes I feel like I love it this way, other times I

• omfg i always come back at the worst times, i need to go back through the pages ;-;

Green613 posted: »

LMAO I ALREADY HAD THE INFO FOR 90% OF YOU THAT REPLIED I WAS TALKING ABOUT NEW PEOPLE WHO WANTED TO BE ADDED LMAO YALL R DUM

• why cant i stop laughing its not even that funny right???

Kawaiii posted: »

CAN YOU IMAGINE RHYS DOING THE SAME THING WITH ICE CREAM

• Laura, UK, Female

idea for the new tree, make it a really big tree (you're welcome)

Green613 posted: »

new computer working with photoshop Kreygasm Kreygasm SO heres the deal with the tree the last back up i have saved of it was from a l

• (◡‿◡✿)

·-·

• edited December 2015

Ermaaaa <3

Edit: Here's a Christmas-themed one, just because.

enter image description here

• So... Rhys is on this thread now, too?

(clears throat dramatically)

enter image description here

Hi.

• @RhysIsTheMan69, come the fuck on, your girl needs you.

So... Rhys is on this thread now, too? (clears throat dramatically) Hi.

• Hi! hugs all of you

• His girl?

http://imgur.com/Imn7iBl.gif

I mean, I wouldn't go that far...

Not that I'm complaining, of course.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

@RhysIsTheMan69, come the fuck on, your girl needs you.

• Of course, of course... x)

BTW now that you are here, do you want me to make a Christmas avatar for ya? ^.^

His girl? I mean, I wouldn't go that far... Not that I'm complaining, of course.

• Hey, Moxxi ^-^

How are you today? <3

Hugs back. :3

PannaMoxxi posted: »

Hi! hugs all of you

• hey heeey ^^
    Kinda stressed, Christmas is coming and I have no idea what to buy for my mom and sister, and you? :)

Hey, Moxxi ^-^ How are you today? Hugs back.

• Sure! Not really much a 'festive' person myself, but if it's the new trend, I'll play along.

Of course, of course... x) BTW now that you are here, do you want me to make a Christmas avatar for ya? ^.^

• Christmas shopping, huh...? x)

I'm good. Just listening to some music and waiting for Christmas to come around... I can't believe that 2015 is almost over, though... :'3

hey heeey ^^ Kinda stressed, Christmas is coming and I have no idea what to buy for my mom and sister, and you?

• Yup ! ^^
    awww yes, any plans for New Year's Eve? :)

Christmas shopping, huh...? x) I'm good. Just listening to some music and waiting for Christmas to come around... I can't believe that 2015 is almost over, though... :'3

• Okay, you will have a Christmas avatar in no time ^w^

Sure! Not really much a 'festive' person myself, but if it's the new trend, I'll play along.

• Awesome! Anything to get Rhys' attention.

I mean, you know... platonically. Totally platonic.

Totally.

Okay, you will have a Christmas avatar in no time ^w^

• Haha, still didn't think about it. x3

But I still have time to think about that, though ^.^

Yup ! ^^ awww yes, any plans for New Year's Eve?

• enter image description here

It was the best image I could use for Christmas edits... ;-;

I'm sorry if it looks shit ;_;

Awesome! Anything to get Rhys' attention. I mean, you know... platonically. Totally platonic. Totally.

• Heyo how are you guys?

I'm getting a fucking phone for christmas instead of money. I tried to explain to my mother that I don't give a fuck about phones, but she wouldn't listen. Whooh exciting amirite?

• nothing is wrong

the world is beautiful

Wolf, you're hurting my brain now I don't know what's right, what's wrong and what the frickty frack is going on.

• This is one of the most touching things I've read here. Glad everything is going well for you and that this place has managed to turn your life around for the better. That's what friends are for afterall, right? :)

Sometimes I feel so alone, and this is the time of year that I feel the most alone. Sometimes I feel like I love it this way, other times I

Sign in to comment in this discussion.