Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It sounds strange, but just celebrated family Christmas today, because many from my family came to visit. So yeah, the house is crowded.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

How are you today, Dave? you guys will always stay close by my heart. ))))) Smiling intensifies.

• Celebrated family Christmas already, huh? ;)

Ugh... I just hope I'll be able to celebrate family Christmas soon enough... I haven't been spending lots of time with my family, especially with my parents :(

It sounds strange, but just celebrated family Christmas today, because many from my family came to visit. So yeah, the house is crowded.

• Pfff... Who needs family?

enter image description here

(Holy shit I feel bad for using a Jack gif along it)

Celebrated family Christmas already, huh? Ugh... I just hope I'll be able to celebrate family Christmas soon enough... I haven't been spending lots of time with my family, especially with my parents

• Pfff... Who needs family?

Everyone. Everyone does. Even Handsome Jack.

Pfff... Who needs family? (Holy shit I feel bad for using a Jack gif along it)

• Uhm, most of Handsome Jack's family is dead...

Pfff... Who needs family? Everyone. Everyone does. Even Handsome Jack.

• Yeah, I know...

Wait, I screwed up everything, huh?

Uhm, most of Handsome Jack's family is dead...

• don't feel bad, he deserves it tbh

Pfff... Who needs family? (Holy shit I feel bad for using a Jack gif along it)

• Hey guys, sorry for no updates on the tree, I had hoped to have been fully done by now but I haven't been able to start since I randomly got really sick 2 days ago (even threw up twice yesterday v_v). I've gotten a little better since yesterday but I don't think I'll be at maximum power until after Christmas, so I'll try to have it updated before the New Year. For now I'm just gonna chill and play Melee (as I always do B]).

Hope you guys are all doing well though! ^-^ See you on Christmas (maybe christmas speech if im up for it???)

• Damn, I hope you get better before Christmas!

Green613 posted: »

Hey guys, sorry for no updates on the tree, I had hoped to have been fully done by now but I haven't been able to start since I randomly got

• edited December 2015

I hope ya feel better by christmas, Green <3

Also can't wait to read your speech! (If you make one)

Hey guys, sorry for no updates on the tree, I had hoped to have been fully done by now but I haven't been able to start since I randomly got

• Christmas speech? Yayayaayayya

• It's okay!We all go through shit occasionally :P Hope you're doing better now ^^

• As a Jack worshipper I must feel bad for him.

don't feel bad, he deserves it tbh

• "Hey Fiona!You got a map?"

"Huh!Why?"

"Because I'm lost in your mountains..."

• Merry Mercenary Day!!!!!!! May you receive the love of our lords and saviors: Rhys and Fiona

• enter image description here

"Hey Fiona!You got a map?" "Huh!Why?" "Because I'm lost in your mountains..."

• enter image description here

• Ugh, I hate Mercenary Day...

Merry Mercenary Day!!!!!!! May you receive the love of our lords and saviors: Rhys and Fiona

• Hey, its all good no need to rush, just get well. (^^,)

• Hey, Wolfanus! I love you <3

• Sorry, m8 but you x me will never be confirmed </3

And we both know it :/

Eryka posted: »

Hey, Wolfanus! I love you

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited December 2015

I don't care, I'll stalk you, kidnap you, and you'll stay in my basement forever

Sorry, m8 but you x me will never be confirmed </3 And we both know it

• edited December 2015

It's almost Christmas Eve....I wonder what Rhys and Fiona are doing for Christmas this year....Perhaps it involves Missile Toe....or Furry Handcuffs....or Mint Flavored Co-....Mint flavored Con-.... COOOONNNNTROLLL YOURSELLFFFFF SALTTT

I know I'm not on here that much but Rhyiona stuff aside, hope you all have a Merry Christmas!

• And you will be disappointed with the results cause that will never happen :P

I don't care, I'll stalk you, kidnap you, and you'll stay in my basement forever

• They are doing "stuff" with Santa and Rudolph ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Saltlick123 posted: »

It's almost Christmas Eve....I wonder what Rhys and Fiona are doing for Christmas this year....Perhaps it involves Missile Toe....or Furry H

• It depends ;)

And you will be disappointed with the results cause that will never happen :P

• wat

It depends

• Don't worry, it will happen, in a few years

wat

• Man being sick is the worst, hope you feel better!

• NICE.

• I don't think we've met since I'm fairly new to this thread but welcome back! Also I'm sorry to hear that, I hope your family is coping well :(

gomatamo posted: »

Hi there! Sorry for my absence in forums and this thread in general! I had a death case in my family and I am just on my winter break. Now I am ready to roll into the threads again! So, whats up?

• You're putting images in my head, Salt ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I also hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Saltlick123 posted: »

It's almost Christmas Eve....I wonder what Rhys and Fiona are doing for Christmas this year....Perhaps it involves Missile Toe....or Furry H

• "Hey Fiona!You got a map?" "Huh!Why?" "Because I'm lost in your mountains..."

• It's almost Mercenary Day (Eve?) Been a little inactive. How's everyone holding up before the holiday?

• I've been sleeping... a lot.

Also nice to see ya again.

It's almost Mercenary Day (Eve?) Been a little inactive. How's everyone holding up before the holiday?

• christmas is getting closeeeer

rhyiona wills shine upon us all <3

• ...i am suspicious...

lottii-lu posted: »

Heya wolf c: See I'm not trolling you this time. How are you today?

• Happy Rhyistmas!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

christmas is getting closeeeer rhyiona wills shine upon us all

• Thank you! It is nowadys actually! :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Welcome back, hope everything's better!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.