Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

Welcome to the Rhyiona family ^-^

• If you're back, I may as well come back too... Besides, avoiding the problem never solved it anyway, right?

I've told you this before, but, hey, artists are greedy bastards, so I'll say it again.

I love all the little scenes you've shown me so far. The finished work is going to be amazing, and it's so nice to see some role-reversal, in a sense, with Fiona being the one focused on business for a change.

(Also, remember that idea you gave me for my college AU...? Yeah, well, I outlined it last night...)

kristi78968 posted: »

Told myself I wouldn't be posting much of my writing here anymore but I've noticed there hasn't been much going on or a lot of Rhyiona. I'll

• Welcome to the ship. It's gone through some choppy waters, but it has a great crew, so it hasn't sunk yet.

• The Rhyiona Christmas story is still coming, just a little later than expected since these are festive times and family kinda keeps everyone busier than usual. So yeah. I didn't forget, just a bit more absent than usual these past couple of days.

How's everyone today?

• Hey, Wolf. I'm good, just getting excited for the new year ^-^ Only 6 more hours till the new year comes on my country :D
    What about you? <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

The Rhyiona Christmas story is still coming, just a little later than expected since these are festive times and family kinda keeps everyone

• I'm really sleepy for some reason.

But other than that I'm alright. :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, Wolf. I'm good, just getting excited for the new year ^-^ Only 6 more hours till the new year comes on my country What about you?

• Ayy, good to hear you're doing alright :3

enter image description here

(That feeling when you are out of Asher GIFs ;-;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm really sleepy for some reason. But other than that I'm alright.

• It's alright, that one's iconic by now.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ayy, good to hear you're doing alright (That feeling when you are out of Asher GIFs ;-;)

• No matter how many times I see it...

...I still crying with Tales from the Borderlands' end.

• WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!

• Tears of joy, right? Because Rhyiona is canon, right?

Daryace posted: »

No matter how many times I see it... ...I still crying with Tales from the Borderlands' end.

• This is early but I want to wish you all a happy new year. I am treasuring the great moments here in the forum and Tales from the Borderlands that gave us the best ship that brought us together. :)

• I love all the little scenes you've shown me so far.

<3 Glad to hear it! My favorite scene has to be the night one so far. So cute and sad. :)

Yeah, well, I outlined it last night..

ALL MY HYPE! I'm really excited to see what you're going to do with the idea. Glad you're using it. :)

If you're back, I may as well come back too... Besides, avoiding the problem never solved it anyway, right? I've told you this before, bu

• So,is anyone gonna do an end of the year speech?

• likewise, brotha.

This is early but I want to wish you all a happy new year. I am treasuring the great moments here in the forum and Tales from the Borderlands that gave us the best ship that brought us together.

• Goddammit Fiona, can't you see he's trying to cheer you up? It's awesome, love it! Will there be a continuation? I'd really like to see that :)

And I've gotta thank you, Kristi. You've been the source of a lot of cute or special fanfics lately and I've enjoyed reading them immensely ^-^

Told myself I wouldn't be posting much of my writing here anymore but I've noticed there hasn't been much going on or a lot of Rhyiona. I'll

• EVERYONE'S COMING BACK FOR NEW YEARS!!!!!

I think this calls for a little party harding

• Rhys: I'm not crying, I just got something in my eye

Fiona: That's like the oldest excuse ever. Wait, that's you're cyber eye. Can you even cry from that side anymore?

Rhys: Just leave me alone, this all really stressful right now (runsaway)

Vaughn: Fiona, come get your man, he's hiding behind the couch.

Tears of joy, right? Because Rhyiona is canon, right?

• We got some art bois

source

• Will there be a continuation?

Yes! :)

And I've gotta thank you, Kristi. You've been the source of a lot of cute or special fanfics lately and I've enjoyed reading them immensely ^-^

:') THANK YOU SO MUCH! That means the world to me, seriously! I was getting worried this thread hasn't been paying attention to fics or art as of late. Thumbs up can only go so far and when people thumb up...weird posts and those get a lot more attention, I along with a few others have gotten demotivated as a result. Seeing this really made me happy, thank you Joey. <3

JumpyJoey posted: »

Goddammit Fiona, can't you see he's trying to cheer you up? It's awesome, love it! Will there be a continuation? I'd really like to see that

• In fact, yes...it's so emotive...is like...DON'T NEVER END, PLEASE...and then...both desappear together....and then... My silver lining starts....and.... sniiiiiiiiiiiif

Tears of joy, right? Because Rhyiona is canon, right?

• ^ THIS

Rhys: I'm not crying, I just got something in my eye Fiona: That's like the oldest excuse ever. Wait, that's you're cyber eye. Can you ev

• Nice

Poogers555 posted: »

We got some art bois source

• I'm dead

Well look whose back? enter link description here

• [removed]

Eryka posted: »

Nice

• It wasn't about that

• I accept this headcanon. Thing.

And you know, I wonder way more than I should about whether or not he can cry from his cyber-eye. Cause it's not like his tear ducts are cybernetic, it's just his iris, so...

Rhys: I'm not crying, I just got something in my eye Fiona: That's like the oldest excuse ever. Wait, that's you're cyber eye. Can you ev

• Was it about the d**do stuff?

It wasn't about that

• It was about nothing

ZapThroat posted: »

Was it about the d**do stuff?

• enter image description here

It was about nothing

• I know, that idea popped into my head 2 days ago and it's been eating away at me.

I accept this headcanon. Thing. And you know, I wonder way more than I should about whether or not he can cry from his cyber-eye. Cause it's not like his tear ducts are cybernetic, it's just his iris, so...

• It was literally about nothing

• So I'm not the only one who stays awake at night thinking about this? Good.

I know, that idea popped into my head 2 days ago and it's been eating away at me.

• From what I've seen, the whole thing is cute and sad. Which is what you're good at! So it'll be wonderful. :)

I sent you a PM with the details. :}

I love all the little scenes you've shown me so far. Glad to hear it! My favorite scene has to be the night one so far. So cute and

• edited December 2015

Last night though, I saw Hateful Eight and I couldn't get over the fact that one of the characters just made me think of Janey Springs (super cheerful and friendly Aussie chick who works w/ buggies)

(probably has a sexy scar on her stomach and has a bounty hunter girlfriend too)

So I'm not the only one who stays awake at night thinking about this? Good.

• I don't understand all the hate for Janey. Granted, I haven't played the Pre-Sequel, but still. I like her.

Last night though, I saw Hateful Eight and I couldn't get over the fact that one of the characters just made me think of Janey Springs (supe

• People interpreted her character as just to be a lesbian and have nothing else to contribute (cause people already don't like Anthony Burch being SJW). Like a few times early in the game they keep hammering it in that she's a lesbian, even when it's not relevant, or conveniently it becomes relevant when Mr. Torgue asks her out.

I personally found her personality appealing and her attitude infectious. (Just like the character in Hateful Eight)

I don't understand all the hate for Janey. Granted, I haven't played the Pre-Sequel, but still. I like her.

• I'm all for being inclusive of different sexual orientations and whatnot, but I do think they blew it out of proportion a few times. Like, I wouldn't have known Hammerlock was gay if I hadn't done that one side quest about his ex-boyfriend. I like that so many groups are represented, but I think they could have done it a little more subtly. Which they sort of did better in Tales.

People interpreted her character as just to be a lesbian and have nothing else to contribute (cause people already don't like Anthony Burch

Sign in to comment in this discussion.