Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I don't think that was why

this comes from the days of the 50 shades joke... yikes...

lottii-lu posted: »

Didn't you want to shrek some Rhysha shippers, back in the old days when there was that massive ship war?

• Is 50 shades still on youtube? I'd love to re-watch that.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I don't think that was why this comes from the days of the 50 shades joke... yikes...

• edited January 2016

Is 50 shades still on youtube? I'd love to re-watch that.

• lol, no one answered.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Ayy, good afternoon, everyone ^-^ How are you all today?

• Holy shit, it is!

still the best video

• let's pray to our lord @poogers555

Holy shit, it is!

• ABigBadWolf posted: »

let's pray to our lord @poogers555

• Cheers pal :)

Looks great, luv! Well, depending on what program you use, as @Kracmos said, some filters would work nicely. Other than that, the only

• Yeah... ;-;

Eryka posted: »

lol, no one answered.

• Rip

Yeah... ;-;

• enter image description here

Well, back to lurking, I guess.

Rip

• I prefer this version

enter link description here

I am so sorry for sharing this

• Well, back to school for me :(

Well, back to lurking, I guess.

• edited January 2016

FeelsBadMan ;(

Wow the pic was way too big lmao.

Well, back to school for me

• Eryka posted: »

I prefer this version enter link description here

• That's great :D

thanks for the info though!

There's probably going to be a third season, they can't leave it at that. I know for a fact a new OVA is coming this March so keep alert to that. It's going to be based on a manga chapter so that one's canon.

• edited January 2016

Soooo..... first post on this forum. Huh. Didn't expect this to be in a shipping thread of all things, but here we go....anyway, here's the thing: This thread? It is, quite honestly, a bit of a disappointment.

So after finishing TftB a few days ago (an impulse buy during the recent Steam sale, one I ended up not regreting I'm glad to say) I was left hungry for more Borderlands stories. With no sequel to be had, I went looking for fanfiction... and promptly found this thread with over 175,000 comments.

"Great!" I thought, "there's bound to be some links to quality fanfic here. Probably mostly shipping, but I have read some shipping-fics with great humor and/or characterization, so let's take a look!". But nope... instead there's tons of gifs that make the pages load really slowly and made it nigh impossible for me to skim in search of what I'm actually looking for.

Guys, where is all the fanfiction? And why are there no smilies on this forum for me to express the depths of my disappointment with? mentally insert sad smilie here

Please don't take this post too seriously - again, curse the lack of winking smilies! - Still, it's noteworthy how Fiona and Rhys are quite clearly the most well developed canon-characters in TftB, and yet there's so little fanfiction. (Incidentally, they're also the characters I personally found most enjoyable to watch, with most of their interactions in the game being either absolutely hilarious (when they're hissing and snarking at each other) or oddly touching with some not-always-subtle subtext (when they're nice to each other - in particular the last scene in the Vault of the Traveller)).

I'd figured there would be tons of Rhyiona or simply Fiona and/or Rhys-centric fanfics, but instead AoOO seems to be flooded with Rhys/Jack (yikes!). And that in spite of this thread quite possibly outsizing the rest of this forum taken together!

• There's hundreds of fanfiction in this thread, they're just buried in the middle of conversation because the thread can't be all about those -- we're a group here and communication is part of our dynamic. The thread's been up for almost a year now, there's only so much that can be done.

Soooo..... first post on this forum. Huh. Didn't expect this to be in a shipping thread of all things, but here we go....anyway, here's the

• no problem, hope you enjoy it!

it'll be a little shipping centered though, so if you're nto into that part of the series you could skip it

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

That's great thanks for the info though!

• why are you sorry, this is beautiful

I am so sorry for sharing this

• Bit of a shame... no threadmarks to be had on this forum, I suppose?

Maybe someone should make a thread for Tales from the Borderlands fanfiction in general? Recommendations and links, I mean. It seems like the kind of game that would inspire people to come up with some excellent fics. Or is there already a thread like that, and I missed it?

There's hundreds of fanfiction in this thread, they're just buried in the middle of conversation because the thread can't be all about those

• I don't think there is, to be honest.

See, we had a project where we'd gather all the fanfics posted here and just place them in FF.net or AO3 but considering the amount of pages in here... that'd be very difficult. I tried, for a while, but after 500+ pages I was already exhausted so this is always going to be a problem here, I think, unless everyone actually works together for it.

Bit of a shame... no threadmarks to be had on this forum, I suppose? Maybe someone should make a thread for Tales from the Borderlands fa

• edited January 2016

assign people pages like 1-200 for person x, 201-400 for person y (also would we include all the little short vignettes that are also here?)

@Driven_by_Apathy we here at Rhyiona do have a horrible reputation at getting side tracked easily. We're still working on keeping things on topic.

As for the gifs, we had a guy named @BigBadPaul who made a lot of good ones, and they're buried somewhere here.

I don't think there is, to be honest. See, we had a project where we'd gather all the fanfics posted here and just place them in FF.net o

• There is Rhyiona content, it's just been buried unfortunately. It's definitely a turnoff to see a shipping thread dedicated to well, a ship and on some days there's zero content for said ship and a bunch of random posts. I won't delve into my feelings on the matter. Anyway...

There's a FF.net with Rhyiona posted on that site collected there.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/community/The-Official-Rhyiona-Fanfiction-Archive/122141/

I also have a AO3 with my own Rhyiona work that isn't up on FF. http://archiveofourown.org/users/HusbandoGoddess/pseuds/HusbandoGoddess

My wonderful friend @GrowlingPeanut also has an AO3 which a bunch of Rhyiona works.
    http://archiveofourown.org/users/GrowlingPeanut/pseuds/GrowlingPeanut

There are also artwork done by a few other friends like @nohuhhuh, @XDJulieXD, @buntingsir , and Bembi. You'll need to go on Tumblr for those though since they've been buried. You'll find other artwork for the two dorks as well. :) Just search up Rhyiona or Rhyona.

Soooo..... first post on this forum. Huh. Didn't expect this to be in a shipping thread of all things, but here we go....anyway, here's the

• assign people pages like 1-200 for person x, 201-400 for person y (also would we include all the little short vignettes that are also here?)

Should you decide to go through with it, you can consider me on board for 100 pages to start with, doesn't matter which. After that... we'll see. I do admit, I find this thread painful to browse - all the gifs make it load reeeeeaaaaally slowly.

assign people pages like 1-200 for person x, 201-400 for person y (also would we include all the little short vignettes that are also here?)

• edited January 2016

Cool. Thanks. I'm more into quality fanfiction in general rather than shipping, but there is a significant overlap between those, so I'll definitely take a look.

Actually, I think I'm starting to feel the urge to reactivate my old ff.net account and write a bit myself. Who knows, maybe writing one or two TftB snippets will even allow me to finally find the motivation to finish my old Final Fantasy crossover? ^_^

kristi78968 posted: »

There is Rhyiona content, it's just been buried unfortunately. It's definitely a turnoff to see a shipping thread dedicated to well, a ship

• Well, I hope you enjoy the fanfiction on there. :)

Hey, that sounds like a great idea! You should totally do it and I'll definitely be interested in reading what you got!

Cool. Thanks. I'm more into quality fanfiction in general rather than shipping, but there is a significant overlap between those, so I'll de

• But nope... instead there's tons of gifs that make the pages load really slowly and made it nigh impossible for me to skim in search of what I'm actually looking for.

thats what i always say but no one listens to me because im always right

• I sorta did a rhys one a while ago my channel (Hyperions trailer), though recently listened to 19-2000-Gorillaz, might do that for Loaderbot :D

Looks great, luv! Well, depending on what program you use, as @Kracmos said, some filters would work nicely. Other than that, the only

• You never said you needed me loud enough to stop the noise

Only two chapters so far, mostly expanding on existing scenes.

• Soo my bro finished ep 5 yesterday aand he didn't actually ship Rhyiona. :/ HOWEVER he didn't ship Rhysha either sooo nobody is still better than Rhysha. I swear, after just replaying it, I'm somehow even more Rhyiona than I was last time I played if that was possible. Since replaying I've been reminded that Sasha ignores Rhys pretty much completely besides having fun at his expense in certain situations, she's ultimately prepared to ditch him on a doomed space station without a second thought, even though by now she should at the very least consider him a friend and ally and therefore care whether he, you know, lives or dies, and even when she sees him alive after God knows how long she fails to exhibit any kind of real emotion towards him besides "Ohh shit dude, thought you were dead haha cool". Then there's Fiona, having known Rhys the same length of time,who actually does visibly express concern for him and the one who refuses to leave without him in the end, at least before circumstances force her to. I liked Sasha overall but when she insisted they leave Helios and didn't even mention Rhys I was really disappointed in her, not gonna lie. i was nothing but nice to her as Rhys (excluding the flower offering course) and rejected Hyperion and it didn't change a damn thing, she was still ready to leave him to die and Fiona had to be the one to go "or, we could NOT be horrible people and actually wait for our friend who's been with us for like months now.". Damn Sasha. Stone cold.

Anyway, sorry for the long post. Here's some Rhyiona, family. All hail the one true ship. Rhys needs a woman who's gonna stick by his side through the doomed space station times. <3

enter image description here

enter image description here

Dreamy-eyed Rhys Appreciation post

Source

• Yeah just goes to show you how far people will go to advance their causes and what not. I'm not into the whole headcanon thing anyway but I'm more accepting of the idea if you go by something at least implied by the source material. Nowadays people literally just make shit up and 9/10 it makes. no. sense lmao like here.

The funniest part is "gay" Asgore. You know, the guy who's desperate to get back with his wife. Yeah..

• Yeah, I found it weird that the majority of the fanfictions for TFTB was, in fact, all the different ships since there is very little romance present in the game at all. Seems like there should be more totally neutral and non shippy fanfics for such a richly story-driven game to begin with.

• SAME. I've already filled out 3 pages with Rhyiona doodles lmao I'm in TOO DEEP

PannaMoxxi posted: »

Got a new sketchbook and....I know it will be filled with THEM

• ayy

Well, I was going to comment with some quirky usual Harold response like I always do but... honestly feeling a bit down this week, life's been... meh and 2016 for me has sucked so far.

But hey, I didn't come here for a pity party, that's not what I'm here for.

I'm here for you guys, and because of that. Here's some Rhyiona to brighten up your day/night/afternoon.

ayy

ayy2

ayy3

ayy4

That's all I have for you today, everybody. Guess I'll be seeing you around ye ol' homestead.

ayy23

• You always know how to get those Rhyiona feels going...

RickSanchez posted: »

Soo my bro finished ep 5 yesterday aand he didn't actually ship Rhyiona. HOWEVER he didn't ship Rhysha either sooo nobody is still better t

• Hope things start to get better for you! :) It's always nice to see your Rhyiona offerings. (That second gif, though...)

Well, I was going to comment with some quirky usual Harold response like I always do but... honestly feeling a bit down this week, life's be

• @BlindSniper

@OzzyUK

I have questions and I want answers!!

• Well shit...Whenever I come here I somehow start shit and whenever I leave shit goes down....

Sign in to comment in this discussion.