Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Es Perfecto

lottii-lu posted: »

Found some drawings c: Source

• Let me guess... 6900 times?

Green613 posted: »

A pretty cocky thing to say there. It might be cocky, but it's true. And I can't tell you how many times I've let people slide past the rules.

• edited January 2016

Probably more. And it's not like I'm making this stuff up because I'm "never here" like @HandsomeChef said. I see it all, I read everything, it goes directly to my feed. And just because I'm not posting doesn't mean I'm not here, sorry but things in real life have been tough for me lately, and to come onto here and deal with the same issues everytime get's annoying, which is why I don't post here as often. Maybe if I post less people will stop calling me out and ragging on me, but no, things can't always be that simple can they?

tl;dr, i see every post, so don't assume im not here at all (sorry to reply to you Eryka, this isnt directed at you, just something i had on my mind that I wanted to tell.)

Eryka posted: »

Let me guess... 6900 times?

• Haha yeahh I know it's what they intended I'm just kiddin' around mostly. I mean I don't really dislike it, it's fine if you ship it, I just don't see it myself; don't think they did a good job selling it, especially when Sasha is eating up Rhys's puppy love glance at her in the beginning of episode 4 and then suddenly completely indifferent to his survival in the beginning of episode 5. I ain't tryna ship Rhys with no wishy-washy, fly by night teenager, even though she's like 24. Thought she was being a total bitch during that whole scene honestly cause she even shakes her head at Fiona when she says they aren't leaving without him. I mean, you want me to ship this and yet here's this scene where it is pretty much established that Fiona CLEARLY cares more about Rhys than Sasha does at this point in time, despite their "romantic" moments and supposed bonding which may as well have literally been thrown out the window just now. Just...what, WHAT NOW? COME AGAIN? Sorry I just replayed it, the wounds are fresh, haha.

Is it pathetic that I instantly internally screamed when you said "husband and wife"? Hnnghh. But yeah I honestly thought Rhys was looking for his girlfriend or something in the intro, I mean, "we can work this out", it sounds like something an exasperated boyfriend would say, no? And then when they started arguing I was like "wait are they a couple what is this what am I supposed to feel"
    Haha sorry for this long reply I have lowkey been drinking so yeah there's my excuse.

Well, it's what TTG originally intended. Also, I'm basically a multi-shipper if I even am considered one as long as I support some shipping.

• Those looks, my heart, ahhh nooo

Sauce and also thank you @GrowlingPeanut

• I'd love to myself although the only one of those games I own is BL2.

RRBRRR Would anyone be interested in trying to do a Rhyiona event in any game sometime this week(BL2, TPS, BL1, L4D, L4D2, TF2, CSGO, GMo

• Definitely not alone, friend! Welcome, welcome! :) I know that feeling, trust me, I finished the game for the 4th time recently with my bro and literally ALL of my feelings for this game have come back and hit me just as hard as the first time, Rhyiona included. It's an addiction at this point haha

Hi everyone! I am so glad I am not alone in shipping Rhys and Fiona. I need some help. It's been a week since I finished the game... Yet her

• Tfw you see more of "I'm intrested in someone else means Jack." On Tumblr.

• Maybe... It's really Jack...

Tfw you see more of "I'm intrested in someone else means Jack." On Tumblr.

• Necrophilia much?

Tfw you see more of "I'm intrested in someone else means Jack." On Tumblr.

• Tell that to Tumblr lol

ZapThroat posted: »

Necrophilia much?

• Eryka posted: »

Maybe... It's really Jack...

• Maybe... It's really Jack...

• Eryka posted: »

Maybe... It's really Jack...

• JackSepticEye mentioned shipping Rhys and Fiona, but I can't tell if it was jokingly. (TBH most likely) But someone I believe already called it that he would mention that. He is only one Epsiode 2

• He didnt get the shoe back from Fiona so he will get the little shoe scene in ep 3 ;]

JackSepticEye mentioned shipping Rhys and Fiona, but I can't tell if it was jokingly. (TBH most likely) But someone I believe already called it that he would mention that. He is only one Epsiode 2

• Tbh I think he's just going to go with the Rhysha romance anyways

JackSepticEye mentioned shipping Rhys and Fiona, but I can't tell if it was jokingly. (TBH most likely) But someone I believe already called it that he would mention that. He is only one Epsiode 2

• I think Poogers has found his new favourite YouTuber.

Poogers555 posted: »

He didnt get the shoe back from Fiona so he will get the little shoe scene in ep 3 ;]

• Until the forced Rhysha happens ofc

It takes the best of them ;-;

I think Poogers has found his new favourite YouTuber.

• I love this model-swap thing

hızlı resim yükle

• Doesn't that happen anyways? I mean, as long as you trust jack it should happen. When Vaughn was paralyzed, Jack took up a scene of him using his fingers as nipples for Rhys, and Fiona just stares blatantly at him.

He didnt get the shoe back from Fiona so he will get the little shoe scene in ep 3 ;]

• Fiona is just day dreaming, or possibly losing her mind and hallucinating. She's literally just watching herself have this happen XD

HelloMyLord posted: »

I love this model-swap thing hızlı resim yükle

• No it happens if you took the shoe back or not, if you didnt get the shoe back from Fiona, she does the throw it at Rhys and smile deal

Doesn't that happen anyways? I mean, as long as you trust jack it should happen. When Vaughn was paralyzed, Jack took up a scene of him using his fingers as nipples for Rhys, and Fiona just stares blatantly at him.

• Oh

No it happens if you took the shoe back or not, if you didnt get the shoe back from Fiona, she does the throw it at Rhys and smile deal

• Yes!! I can't believe some other players gave up Fiona just because Sasha had more opportunity to act romantic with Rhys. Guess what, on my 7th re-play of the game, I made sure Rhys will be a total jackass to Sasha! Hahaha!!! Thanks for noticing me guys!

Nice! Welcome to Rhyiona! Did you happen to get into that super swood 1% saying they liked Fiona? :]

• I'm becoming obsessed in looking for more Rhyiona stuff. From pictures to videos, I even had to read some fanfiction about them because I'm so curious, my mind is unstable and impatient about what has happened and what will happen next to Rhys and Fiona. I mean, they just disappeared... I'm 19 years old, but I kinda cried which I'm not so ashamed to do..

RickSanchez posted: »

Definitely not alone, friend! Welcome, welcome! I know that feeling, trust me, I finished the game for the 4th time recently with my bro an

• I recently joined the bandwagon. Don't worry, Rhysha shall never happen. And the 1.4% will increase as I kept playing the game and dumping Sasha with different accounts. MUWAHAHA

PannaMoxxi posted: »

Hi guys! Is it really THAT quiet here? I hope Rhysha topic won't be more active than ours!

• I'll be active don't worry! Can you ask someone or you to make a Rhyiona video, featuring the 4th intro, Twin Shado - To the Top? Please? That song made me cry not cuz of scooter but the song is just very good.

PannaMoxxi posted: »

How can we make this topic more active, then? There has to be a way!

• No way! I'm here to bother all of you!!! I want everyone in here to know that we can do something for Rhyiona! Maybe we can make a page in fb supporting Rhyiona, or even email/contact telltale games together that we(the 1.4%) would like to propose potential plot for the sequel featuring a little bit more Rhyiona moments. Maybe this sequel can also be their chance to link a season 1 game to a sequel! So if we chose rhyiona, the devs wôuld hopefully add more Rhyiona scenes for us!!!! Ohhh I am excited just imagining it!

Or maybe that's the reason why this place seems to be slowing down. People aren't really all to that bothered about Rhyiona no more, and bec

• No way!! We can do something about it! ... I think. I have a comment with my idea, a little bit to the top.

Tbh I think he's just going to go with the Rhysha romance anyways

• <3

Welcome to the 1% yo

Yes!! I can't believe some other players gave up Fiona just because Sasha had more opportunity to act romantic with Rhys. Guess what, on my

• Big deal, I got the shoe back from Fiona, didn't mean I started shipping them.

• Reflections of what could be.....of what should be. What she truly feels deep down and longs for

Fiona is just day dreaming, or possibly losing her mind and hallucinating. She's literally just watching herself have this happen XD

• I just wanna state when ashe's being kissed it looks like she's a freakin' emotionless robot. (I know it's cause of the character modeling)

Reflections of what could be.....of what should be. What she truly feels deep down and longs for

• I'm watching it right now. Literally his first words in the opening of ep 2 were "What a beautiful couple. You guys better kiss at the end of this! I'm already shipping you"

My heart. I can't. PLEASE GOD SJHGJDF LET IT BE

• Still the dark side doh, imjustsayin

Big deal, I got the shoe back from Fiona, didn't mean I started shipping them.

• Damn Fiona is literally ENTRANCED like whoa

HelloMyLord posted: »

I love this model-swap thing hızlı resim yükle

• edited January 2016

Hi guys! I would just like to post some snapshots from the game which I thought may look awesome as wallpapers. These are the least I can for Rhyiona I'm so sorryyyy.

Take my hand
    http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/RhyionaMeister/media/borderlands 2_zpsfpoas301.png.html?sort=3&amp;o=0

"We're going together..."
    http://s1036.photobucket.com/user/RhyionaMeister/media/boom_zpsjygjesud.png.html?sort=3&o=1

Please help convince telltale games to develop TFTB 2 featuring Rhys and Fiona again, and add more Rhyiona moments as well!!

WHY CAN'T I POST THE PHOTOS?! HELP! PLEASE!

• So on the page, go to "get link codes" and copy the link that's labeled: direct. Then when you're updating this comment, click on image and paste the direct link

Hi guys! I would just like to post some snapshots from the game which I thought may look awesome as wallpapers. These are the least I can fo

• Me too, I check the Rhyiona tag on fanfiction sites like every day and I am slightly ashamed to admit I leave the Rhyiona tag on tumblr open like all the time haha it's an obsession. I share your pain in being desperate for answers as to where the hell Rhys and Fiona are and what's next for them. Luckily there are some incredibly talented Rhyiona fans around that have really neat ideas to answer these questions. :) And there is no shame crying at the end of a beautiful masterpiece of a game, the story was amazing and gripping and it's only natural to feel great sorrow after its end. I got teary eyed too so I'm right there with ya.

I'm becoming obsessed in looking for more Rhyiona stuff. From pictures to videos, I even had to read some fanfiction about them because I'm

Sign in to comment in this discussion.