Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's a high probability indeed but I'm going to remain blissfully ignorant of this until he's there giving her the flower....sob

lottii-lu posted: »

Tbh I think he's just going to go with the Rhysha romance anyways

• What's your idea? Somebody should comment or email him and drop him a hint about getting Rhyiona in the least spoilery way possible since it is literally hidden under layers and layers of bullshit favoritism and is almost impossible to achieve without a guide of some sort. Srsly if he's shipping it already somebody should let him know he DOES have a choice

No way!! We can do something about it! ... I think. I have a comment with my idea, a little bit to the top.

• Dayum you are dedicated, I like it! : D

I recently joined the bandwagon. Don't worry, Rhysha shall never happen. And the 1.4% will increase as I kept playing the game and dumping Sasha with different accounts. MUWAHAHA

• Maybe we can make a page in fb supporting Rhyiona, or even email/contact telltale games together that we(the 1.4%) would like to propose potential plot for the sequel featuring a little bit more Rhyiona moments. Maybe this sequel can also be their chance to link a season 1 game to a sequel! So if we chose rhyiona, the devs wôuld hopefully add more Rhyiona scenes for us!!!! Ohhh I am excited just imagining it!

RickSanchez posted: »

What's your idea? Somebody should comment or email him and drop him a hint about getting Rhyiona in the least spoilery way possible since it

• sigh* I really can't wait for the sequel... I'll have to trust TTG on the sequel. Hope they still feature Rhys and Fiona as the two playable characters. i listen everyday to the 4th intro, Twin Shadow - To The Top. I cri evytym T_T

Me too, I check the Rhyiona tag on fanfiction sites like every day and I am slightly ashamed to admit I leave the Rhyiona tag on tumblr ope

• So I was scrolling through the comments on Jack's latest TFTBL video and he got asked by someone if he's going to try and ship Rhyiona and he said he IS going to try to do it.

SQUEE I'm sorry I ever doubted you Jack. ;-;

• edited January 2016

Meh, he it's his choice. Personally I've seen the flower scene way too many times to be actually bothered when someone picks it.

I also don't really hate Rhysha, it's okay in my book.

No way!! We can do something about it! ... I think. I have a comment with my idea, a little bit to the top.

• We'd take anything at this point lmao.

Big deal, I got the shoe back from Fiona, didn't mean I started shipping them.

• GUYS!! I CHECKED THE CHOICES! OUR POWER IS DECREASING! ITS NOW 1.1%!!! PLAY AGAIN WITH NEW ACCOUNTS! I'M DOING MINE NOW!!!

• Double post :-P

GUYS!! I CHECKED THE CHOICES! OUR POWER IS DECREASING! ITS NOW 1.1%!!! PLAY AGAIN WITH NEW ACCOUNTS! I'M DOING MINE NOW!!!

• Usually when he says he likes a pairing he sticks with it. We have hope yet xD

JackSepticEye mentioned shipping Rhys and Fiona, but I can't tell if it was jokingly. (TBH most likely) But someone I believe already called it that he would mention that. He is only one Epsiode 2

• It made my day to hear he likes Rhyiona <3

I'm watching it right now. Literally his first words in the opening of ep 2 were "What a beautiful couple. You guys better kiss at the end of this! I'm already shipping you" My heart. I can't. PLEASE GOD SJHGJDF LET IT BE

• REALLY?!?! OMG squee

So I was scrolling through the comments on Jack's latest TFTBL video and he got asked by someone if he's going to try and ship Rhyiona and he said he IS going to try to do it. SQUEE I'm sorry I ever doubted you Jack. ;-;

• Let me love you!

No way! I'm here to bother all of you!!! I want everyone in here to know that we can do something for Rhyiona! Maybe we can make a page in f

• waves hello dear Rhyionians!
    My sister, the one who drew them - http://h4nds0m3-j4ck.deviantart.com/art/Awwwww-582939980

Need money for meds and to pay her rent. Anyone interested in commission? Her prices are reaaaaallly low !

• Wait, really?!?!

Omfg, I love jacksepticeye

So I was scrolling through the comments on Jack's latest TFTBL video and he got asked by someone if he's going to try and ship Rhyiona and he said he IS going to try to do it. SQUEE I'm sorry I ever doubted you Jack. ;-;

• edited January 2016

The link path you want is:

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/RhyionaMeister/borderlands%202_zpsfpoas301.png

and

http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/RhyionaMeister/boom_zpsjygjesud.png

If you press the Image button above your reply while editing and then paste one of those links, it will embed correctly.

Hi guys! I would just like to post some snapshots from the game which I thought may look awesome as wallpapers. These are the least I can fo

• edited January 2016

Found some more Rhyiona art

(Also, discovered there is such a thing as Fiona/Jack shippers...wow)

• Rhyiona and Handsome Jack ruined my life...

• I'm one of those Fiona/Jack shippers...

Linnet posted: »

Found some more Rhyiona art (Also, discovered there is such a thing as Fiona/Jack shippers...wow)

• But in a good way, yes? :)

Daryace posted: »

Rhyiona and Handsome Jack ruined my life...

• Well, in the immortal words of Mr Torgue: may seem weird to you, but don't judge

But...because he liked her hat? It's not like they have any dialogue.

Daryace posted: »

I'm one of those Fiona/Jack shippers...

• Hello

PannaMoxxi posted: »

sighs

• tfw posts have been lacking in rhyiona lately

enter image description here

• It's so sad to see this thread less active :C

Green613 posted: »

tfw posts have been lacking in rhyiona lately

• my feed can breathe now at least

Crips posted: »

It's so sad to see this thread less active :C

• edited January 2016

enter image description here

i s2g it wasnt because of that dog whistle tag

EDIT: lovin the ship arguments on jack's video lmao

• It was better when your feed was suffocating tbh.

Green613 posted: »

my feed can breathe now at least

• i knew jack would never let me down

• Woooolfie!! <3<3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i s2g it wasnt because of that dog whistle tag EDIT: lovin the ship arguments on jack's video lmao

• eyyyy <3

how you doing

Woooolfie!! <3

• awwwh if I had the money right now ;w;

PannaMoxxi posted: »

waves hello dear Rhyionians! My sister, the one who drew them - http://h4nds0m3-j4ck.deviantart.com/art/Awwwww-582939980 Need money for meds and to pay her rent. Anyone interested in commission? Her prices are reaaaaallly low !

• Very well, especially now that one of my fav youtubers is playing Tales! Also playing some RPG games and still shipping Rhyiona

eyyyy how you doing

• guessing it's Jack? I like watching him, he's a fun guy.

Very well, especially now that one of my fav youtubers is playing Tales! Also playing some RPG games and still shipping Rhyiona

• Me too! Not only am I happy that he is having fun playing it but he likes Rhyiona

Wait, really?!?! Omfg, I love jacksepticeye

• Yeah, Jack. I watch him for a year and a half now. :)

guessing it's Jack? I like watching him, he's a fun guy.

• hi

i s2g it wasnt because of that dog whistle tag EDIT: lovin the ship arguments on jack's video lmao

• HI JOEY. :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

hi

Sign in to comment in this discussion.