Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Hey Kenny, long time no see xD How are ya?

Kennybadger posted: »

HI JOEY.

• "I want them to kiss, I already ship them"

We want so, too...

Me too! Not only am I happy that he is having fun playing it but he likes Rhyiona

• Hi there! :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

hi

• Been busy, haven't had much of a chance to jump on. Then Maw tells me to check out her selfie on her selfie page. So I pop in to check up on things. ^_^

Hey Kenny, long time no see xD How are ya?

• Ah, same here. Glad you popped in :D

Been busy, haven't had much of a chance to jump on. Then Maw tells me to check out her selfie on her selfie page. So I pop in to check up on things. ^_^

• But alas it's only in our heads...

Crips posted: »

"I want them to kiss, I already ship them" We want so, too...

• I love how everyone's just saying hi to me :D Hey!

Hi there!

• Lol Maw told you to check out her selfie too. ;) jk

same miss ya

Ah, same here. Glad you popped in

• I'm fairly new to this and I thought I' be nice to a fellow Rhyiona fan x3

I love how everyone's just saying hi to me Hey!

• I'll have to now :D

Miss ya too, but I'm just gonna keep getting busier and busier, sadly :\

Lol Maw told you to check out her selfie too. jk same miss ya

• Yes, I don't recall talking to you before. Well, thank you for your kindness, good sir/ma'am ;D And welcome!

I'm fairly new to this and I thought I' be nice to a fellow Rhyiona fan x3

• LOL Sweet mine is on there too. A good many of them.

I understand, darling. I'll try to come see ya when I can, ^_^

I'll have to now Miss ya too, but I'm just gonna keep getting busier and busier, sadly

• late hi

hi

• You know, if jacksepticeye stays true to his word about trying his hardest to get Rhyiona, then we might get ourselves the first big youtuber to not fall into the darkness.

PrayForJack

• late reply

late hi

• edited January 2016

PrayForJack

Ah, if only he found out about us.

Poogers555 posted: »

You know, if jacksepticeye stays true to his word about trying his hardest to get Rhyiona, then we might get ourselves the first big youtuber to not fall into the darkness. PrayForJack

• late question asking how are you doing as well as a late statement I missed talking to you

late reply

• Latest hi

hi

• Not late at all reply stating great, how are you? and not late at all statement noticing we really haven't talked in a while.

late question asking how are you doing as well as a late statement I missed talking to you

• PrayForJack

PrayForJack Ah, if only he found out about us.

• xD Hey! How are you doing?

Latest hi

• Oh you know, the usual. Doing absolutely nothing productive :p

Wbu?

xD Hey! How are you doing?

• PrayForJack

PrayForJack

• not quite the latest admitation (is that a word?) that I was too lazy to visit my favourite thread and kinda regret it now and that I'm happy I paid y'all a visit again

Not late at all reply stating great, how are you? and not late at all statement noticing we really haven't talked in a while.

• I keep thinking this entire thread is about Handsome Jack.

You know, if jacksepticeye stays true to his word about trying his hardest to get Rhyiona, then we might get ourselves the first big youtuber to not fall into the darkness. PrayForJack

• That's understandable, it's eleven PM :D

I'm okay and I'm not doing anything either, I ought to go to bed soon.

Oh you know, the usual. Doing absolutely nothing productive Wbu?

• I don't think so, no, but I get your point :D Tbh I've kinda been doing that too, glad I stopped by as well.

not quite the latest admitation (is that a word?) that I was too lazy to visit my favourite thread and kinda regret it now and that I'm happy I paid y'all a visit again

• Oh right, completely forgot about the time x)

soon, huh? ;)

That's understandable, it's eleven PM I'm okay and I'm not doing anything either, I ought to go to bed soon.

• Yeah, even if so many Rhyiona shippers gave up, it's still very pleasant to reunite with the old co-shippers you recognize :)

I don't think so, no, but I get your point Tbh I've kinda been doing that too, glad I stopped by as well.

• I wish I could forget the time but I keep feeling guilty over how little sleep I'm probably gonna get xD You're lucky.

Soooon, such a deceitful word.

Oh right, completely forgot about the time x) soon, huh?

• edited January 2016

I like how everyone's grown this obsession over Jack because he wants Rhys and Fiona to kiss lol.

• I agree, it's lovely. And you're an even older shipper than me and I've been here for a while. I actually think you're one of the first to ever reply to me ^-^

Yeah, even if so many Rhyiona shippers gave up, it's still very pleasant to reunite with the old co-shippers you recognize

• KEEP CALM

AND

PRAY FOR JACK

lottii-lu posted: »

I like how everyone's grown this obsession over Jack because he wants Rhys and Fiona to kiss lol.

• How many Jack x Reader fanfics have u read?

KEEP CALM AND PRAY FOR JACK

• Aww, shucks :D Now that you say it, you might be right :) What great little community we have here

I agree, it's lovely. And you're an even older shipper than me and I've been here for a while. I actually think you're one of the first to ever reply to me ^-^

• It hurts, but I do it for Jack...

How many Jack x Reader fanfics have u read?

• OH MY GOD

It hurts, but I do it for Jack...

• It's true, funny how it's survived all this time and still great :) Buuut I gotta say goodnight cause shudder school tomorrow.

Aww, shucks Now that you say it, you might be right What great little community we have here

• edited January 2016

Jack is love...

Jack is life...

OH MY GOD

• Tell me about it, school sucks. D:

Good night :)

It's true, funny how it's survived all this time and still great Buuut I gotta say goodnight cause shudder school tomorrow.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.