Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• PrayForJack

enter image description here

Poogers555 posted: »

You know, if jacksepticeye stays true to his word about trying his hardest to get Rhyiona, then we might get ourselves the first big youtuber to not fall into the darkness. PrayForJack

• edited January 2016

Now ur all sell out the thread 4 jack

I meant selling fuck

ZapThroat posted: »

PrayForJack

• btw, does anyone have a pic of Jack saying he was going to try getting Rhyiona, I must see the glory with my own eyes

PrayForJack

• better for u not for me

Crips posted: »

It was better when your feed was suffocating tbh.

• edited January 2016

why am I indulging this? :))) Funny thing is I had no idea what you guys were talking about here but I was on the tags on tumblr today and found this. That's when I realized what this hype was about.

btw, does anyone have a pic of Jack saying he was going to try getting Rhyiona, I must see the glory with my own eyes

• Yeah, but I heard that he replied to a comment saying he was gonna try his best to get it.

why am I indulging this? )) Funny thing is I had no idea what you guys were talking about here but I was on the tags on tumblr today and found this. That's when I realized what this hype was about.

• I'm happy there are more people like me. When I first got into tales from the borderlands I was surrounded by people who were Rhyasha fans ;w;. I felt alone.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Yes, I don't recall talking to you before. Well, thank you for your kindness, good sir/ma'am ;D And welcome!

• edited January 2016

I looked through that entire freaking comment section... I couldn't find it...

edit: I tried to find it in "newest comment section" and the comment section crashed on me, so I'll guess we won't find out until ep 3

btw, does anyone have a pic of Jack saying he was going to try getting Rhyiona, I must see the glory with my own eyes

• So I tried to find the comment of Jack saying that he'll try and ship Rhys and Fiona in his gameplay, so far no luck. But however, I did find this:

• PrayForJack

Don't let him fall to the dark side.

lottii-lu posted: »

So I tried to find the comment of Jack saying that he'll try and ship Rhys and Fiona in his gameplay, so far no luck. But however, I did find this:

• who the fuck is jack

• Jacksepticeye, he's a youtuber with like 9 Million subs and he's playing Tales, and he seems to really want Rhys and Fiona to happen

Green613 posted: »

who the fuck is jack

• I think I've seen it before but still

Linnet posted: »

by radishez

• 9 Million subs

he seems to really want Rhys and Fiona to happen

exposure Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm

Jacksepticeye, he's a youtuber with like 9 Million subs and he's playing Tales, and he seems to really want Rhys and Fiona to happen

• its decided

we are adopting jacksepticeye

for rhyiona

• been watching him for around the same, I think.

maybe two years? not sure

Yeah, Jack. I watch him for a year and a half now.

• I love that he's only finished ep 2 and he's already so on board with it, that's exactly how it was for me.

RickSanchez posted: »

So I was scrolling through the comments on Jack's latest TFTBL video and he got asked by someone if he's going to try and ship Rhyiona and he said he IS going to try to do it. SQUEE I'm sorry I ever doubted you Jack. ;-;

• Yes indeed, our boy Jack is currently on board with Rhyiona, he is going to try to let the ship SAIL!~ (his exact words :) )

Wait, really?!?! Omfg, I love jacksepticeye

• Yeah, I was surprised to see that too but I dunno why I was, people will literally make a ship out of anything, they don't even necessarily have to have dialogue or any real interaction at all between each other. I don't get it myself but ehhh, whatevs.

Found some more Rhyiona art (Also, discovered there is such a thing as Fiona/Jack shippers...wow)

• Haha! I absolutely love ship wars. How bad is it getting?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i s2g it wasnt because of that dog whistle tag EDIT: lovin the ship arguments on jack's video lmao

• edited January 2016

I would post a screenshot but I don't really know how haha but the Youtuber was LonelyWillows and she asked him if he would try to let the Rhyiona ship sail 'cause she had never seen a Youtuber do it, and he replied back saying "I WILL TRY TO LET IT SAIL!!" Edit: Well this is disappointing, I can't find the Youtuber's post anymore either. I was so excited when I saw it last night that I was trying to screencap it but it wasn't working and now I wish I had got it working cause it seems to be completely gone somehow? Ughh.

lottii-lu posted: »

So I tried to find the comment of Jack saying that he'll try and ship Rhys and Fiona in his gameplay, so far no luck. But however, I did find this:

• Just gonna point this out... But Troy Baker and Laura Bailey are doing voice work for main characters in Uncharted 4. Except here's the thing; Laura Bailey plays the villain who has an english accent. But both of their roles have the same tone/voice as Rhys and FIona. Again, just pointing that out.

• Hmm, just realzied your name and pic were on the opposite side of the comment. SO are the like and dislike buttons and they're swapped.

PrayForJack

• We believe in you, Jack. Follow the holy light of Rhyiona and ye shall surely not be driven from the righteous path. head bow

You know, if jacksepticeye stays true to his word about trying his hardest to get Rhyiona, then we might get ourselves the first big youtuber to not fall into the darkness. PrayForJack

• YESSS that is one of my top favorite opening songs, so much hype. <3 I really hope they decide to do a sequel, no confirmations yet so sadface but I will hold out hope. I absolutely need to know where the vault teleported Rhys and Fiona and how and if they'll ever make it back to their friends. SO MANY QUESTIONS UGH

sigh* I really can't wait for the sequel... I'll have to trust TTG on the sequel. Hope they still feature Rhys and Fiona as the two playable characters. i listen everyday to the 4th intro, Twin Shadow - To The Top. I cri evytym T_T

• I had to restrain myself from fangirling too hard, it literally made my heart flutter when I heard "I'm already shipping you" SAME JACK. SAME. Ep 2 opening was where I knew I needed it to be a thing.

It made my day to hear he likes Rhyiona

• I guess he's from an Arabic country. In Arabia everything is swapped from left to right.

Hmm, just realzied your name and pic were on the opposite side of the comment. SO are the like and dislike buttons and they're swapped.

• o haha I'm so sorry. I just can't take it anymore. I feel empty and void. I've been so curious as to what happened and what will happen to Rhyiona. They just have that chemistry even when the devs give Sasha more opportunity. I mean, Fiona's simple flings with Rhys just keep me wanting more of it! Like the time fiona gave back the boot of Rhys, and oh that look she had just caught me off guard. They must absolutely be together, just like what Fiona said, "We're going together..." And, "we did make a good team..." Omg. T_T the feels just by telling this...

Eryka posted: »

Double post :-P

• Ooohhh if only we can! But definitely not. I'm a bro if you also are. Hihihi.

PannaMoxxi posted: »

Let me love you!

• Thanks Athena! I mean Linnet! Hehe I'll do that when I get home. College life is pretty stressful ya know what I'm sayin?

The link path you want is: http://i1036.photobucket.com/albums/a443/RhyionaMeister/borderlands%202_zpsfpoas301.png and http://i1036

• You know, I didn't really bother playing this game before, my younger brother only showed it too me. At first I was like "mehhh". The first episode I watched was the finger fun shooting! I thought it was pretty fun, so I watched game plays in youtube and spoiled myself actually up to the end. But I saw how the player can actually be romantic with your other character so I got desperate I downloaded the game and had to play it in 20-50 fps cuz my laptop is kinda crappy. Bottomline is, I had to play all 5 episodes just so I can actually tell Fiona she's the girl for Rhys!
    I'm 19(male by the way) but I'm not afraid to feel this way. The game's plot just blew my mind and touched my heart.

YESSS that is one of my top favorite opening songs, so much hype. I really hope they decide to do a sequel, no confirmations yet so sadface

• Well Luara is doing a British accent and Troy Baker is kinda doing a Nolan North impression

Just gonna point this out... But Troy Baker and Laura Bailey are doing voice work for main characters in Uncharted 4. Except here's the thin

• Jackcepticeye is my new god. (After Rhyiona)

• OFC.

I'M A TOTALLY FANGIRL OF THEM.

Mawula posted: »

But in a good way, yes?

• Well, ther are some things that they do.... like if you choise to trust Jack, he said in one moment "She is so cute when she gets excited", and in diferent dialogues he sais more cute things about Fi <3 (I will search then and post them here later!)

In fact, she gets gelaous if you choice some things because Rhys is the only one who can talk with him xDDD

Well, in the immortal words of Mr Torgue: may seem weird to you, but don't judge But...because he liked her hat? It's not like they have any dialogue.

• Let's hope he doesnt fall for the Sasha flower thing ;w;

I had to restrain myself from fangirling too hard, it literally made my heart flutter when I heard "I'm already shipping you" SAME JACK. SAME. Ep 2 opening was where I knew I needed it to be a thing.

• You've come to the right place, then! We're all the same here :D But unique too, of course. We're not the same person. Yeah that got confusing x)

I'm happy there are more people like me. When I first got into tales from the borderlands I was surrounded by people who were Rhyasha fans ;w;. I felt alone.

• WOLFIE

HOW ARE YA I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES

ABigBadWolf posted: »

JOEY

Sign in to comment in this discussion.