Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Troy sounds the same to me. Huh, we'll have to wait for the game to come out instead of having only liek 10 minutes of footage/gameplay

Poogers555 posted: »

Well Luara is doing a British accent and Troy Baker is kinda doing a Nolan North impression

• Never knew that, thanks! Pretty glad to see the Tales/Borderlands community stretches across the globe.

Crips posted: »

I guess he's from an Arabic country. In Arabia everything is swapped from left to right.

• awwww :( she's open for commissions all the time, so if you'd like to get one someday, just let her know

awwwh if I had the money right now ;w;

• True! There are lots of fans from all across the world. :D That's really cool.

Never knew that, thanks! Pretty glad to see the Tales/Borderlands community stretches across the globe.

• I just installed Skype on my computer, wanna chat?

• edited January 2016
    Green613 posted: »

who the fuck is jack

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited January 2016

I'll PM you

PannaMoxxi posted: »

I just installed Skype on my computer, wanna chat?

• Hi guys! Is there anyone who does videos? Could someone make a video of Rhyiona featuring Porter Robinson - Sad Machine. Song fits pretty well. I would like to make a video only if I have time and the skill but if anyone here can do it out of the goodness of their heart, please do! Thanks!!!

• Your sister is extremely talented, wow, I've seen her art on tumblr and I loove it, if I had the money I would <3

waves hello dear Rhyionians! My sister, the one who drew them - http://h4nds0m3-j4ck.deviantart.com/art/Awwwww-582939980 Need money for meds and to pay her rent. Anyone interested in commission? Her prices are reaaaaallly low !

• I really love the colors in this one eee <3 this is a lovely one

Linnet posted: »

by radishez

• PLZZZ

enter image description here

Let's hope he doesnt fall for the Sasha flower thing ;w;

• Eyy errybody, here's a beautiful Rhyiona for you lovelies. <3

Source

• OMG SO FREAKING CUTE ~starts speaking gibberish~

RickSanchez posted: »

Eyy errybody, here's a beautiful Rhyiona for you lovelies. Source

• edited January 2016

Ok, my loves. I got Tears of the Fallen Chapter 1 finished. The very lovely and talented @growlingpeanut is being a sweetheart and editing it for me, so it looks pretty for you guys. I'll post it as soon as she is done.

• That is going to be so cool! (I need the thumbs up gif here :D)

Kennybadger posted: »

Ok, my loves. I got Tears of the Fallen Chapter 1 finished. The very lovely and talented @growlingpeanut is being a sweetheart and editing it for me, so it looks pretty for you guys. I'll post it as soon as she is done.

• edited January 2016

You already seen most of it, my moon. It still makes me happy you're looking forward to it. :)

Lol( insert hug gif)

Mawula posted: »

That is going to be so cool! (I need the thumbs up gif here )

• Hi guys! Are there any other ways I can learn more about Rhyiona? Can someone be a Gortys for me and share me his/her knowledge and all other else I probably need to know about? Thanks!!! I'm getting busy but I just wanna keep the hype!!!!

• I love Fiona... if only I was Rhys,... I would totally do trust her just so she can trust me back and be with me... :'(

RickSanchez posted: »

Eyy errybody, here's a beautiful Rhyiona for you lovelies. Source

• If you want Rhyiona fanfics, there's a link at the top of the page for a whole collection of em!

Hi guys! Are there any other ways I can learn more about Rhyiona? Can someone be a Gortys for me and share me his/her knowledge and all other else I probably need to know about? Thanks!!! I'm getting busy but I just wanna keep the hype!!!!

• Nice! Thanks! I read one good fan-fic in fanfiction.net I think, the "What next for us?". Its a decent fan-fic, doesn't give out too shallow moments for Rhyiona like other writers who go for the smooch right away. The one I read has substance wherein they are like still adventurers, only this time, their relationship is formed stronger through their experiences in the story. Please recommend me something like this please, because I don't have enough time to search for a good one. College is kinda dragging me downnnn

If you want Rhyiona fanfics, there's a link at the top of the page for a whole collection of em!

• enter image description here

Cough...So hey, anyone missed me? I doubt it. xp

Ok so emo crap aside, I Finally upgraded my PC so that means two things, 1. I can finally join you guys online, Yayz! (゚ヮ゚) (Sidenote - I'm probably gonna be on steam more often so if anyone has any game suggestions that would be appreciated!)

And 2. I can reunite with bae....Sony Vegas! <3 Because of some technical issue I couldn't use it so I had to stick to Windows Movie Maker...it was dark times.

It's been awhile so it might take a few to get myself reacquainted then hopefully I'll get started with a Rhyiona video! Maybe I can finally contribute something here for once, wish me luck! ^^

Also my Birthday is in a couple day too, Ayy party hard! (^▽^)

upload pic

Can someone please take a screen shot for the extra choices in Ep1 and post it here ? For some reason they are not appering to me
    (I'm only having this issue with EP1 , the rest of the episodes are showing their extra choices)

• Of course we missed you, and why you have to remind me about Alan Rickman?!?!!? ;_;

Cough...So hey, anyone missed me? I doubt it. xp Ok so emo crap aside, I Finally upgraded my PC so that means two things, 1. I can finall

• Hello Guys İm back :D miss me?

• gd dhm. my card is taken away from me by my father so i cant give it sorry :( (dont ask why)

waves hello dear Rhyionians! My sister, the one who drew them - http://h4nds0m3-j4ck.deviantart.com/art/Awwwww-582939980 Need money for meds and to pay her rent. Anyone interested in commission? Her prices are reaaaaallly low !

• OMG! MY CHILD IS BACK.

Hello Guys İm back miss me?

• oh eryka i missed you how are ya :D

Eryka posted: »

OMG! MY CHILD IS BACK.

• Imagine if Telltale made some more new Tales avatars and 2 were "Rhyiona" and "Rhysha" ones ayyyyyyyyyyyy

• And some Zer0 ones,don't forget Zer0..

Imagine if Telltale made some more new Tales avatars and 2 were "Rhyiona" and "Rhysha" ones ayyyyyyyyyyyy

• Buy, Rhyiona and Rhysha avatars?

Also I demand a F17 Avatar.

ZapThroat posted: »

And some Zer0 ones,don't forget Zer0..

• enter image description here

Imagine if Telltale made some more new Tales avatars and 2 were "Rhyiona" and "Rhysha" ones ayyyyyyyyyyyy

• Pfft,like if Telltale is gonna even put Rhyiona in there :'L

Buy, Rhyiona and Rhysha avatars? Also I demand a F17 Avatar.

• True, they'd probs add a Rhysha won then make us wait 4 months and then add a really dinky Rhyiona avatar.

ZapThroat posted: »

Pfft,like if Telltale is gonna even put Rhyiona in there :'L

• Tbh,I won't even be mad,I got used to it already.

True, they'd probs add a Rhysha won then make us wait 4 months and then add a really dinky Rhyiona avatar.

• You're Toad now? I already got used to derp eye Gryff.

• Toad makes for the greatest avatars.

Pipas posted: »

You're Toad now? I already got used to derp eye Gryff.

• Well lets just hope they even make a season 2.

• PFFFFFFFFFFF!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, you got doubt in that or something? huehuehuehuehuehahahahahahphgpdwhyhelpmepleaseitskillingme

Well lets just hope they even make a season 2.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.