Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• na just kiddinng h-hahaha-ha.

Poogers555 posted: »

PFFFFFFFFFFF! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, you got doubt in that or something? huehuehuehuehuehahahahahahphgpdwhyhelpmepleaseitskillingme

• i agree with that

Toad makes for the greatest avatars.

• enter image description here

PFFFFFFFFFFF! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat, you got doubt in that or something? huehuehuehuehuehahahahahahphgpdwhyhelpmepleaseitskillingme

• Alan Rickman ;~;

Cough...So hey, anyone missed me? I doubt it. xp Ok so emo crap aside, I Finally upgraded my PC so that means two things, 1. I can finall

• I'M NOT THAT GOOD, BUT I'M OKAY :)

oh eryka i missed you how are ya

• I know right, Fiona is the best, I literally have a girl crush on her not even gonna lie. She's a total badass and a total hottie. Not really lacking anywhere tbh she's the whole package. <3

I love Fiona... if only I was Rhys,... I would totally do trust her just so she can trust me back and be with me...

• I know! I knew I had to share this ASAP when I found it. We need more Rhys casting a longing glance at Fiona while she isn't looking. :)

Kennybadger posted: »

OMG SO FREAKING CUTE ~starts speaking gibberish~

• Yay! I am eagerly awaiting your opening chapter!

Kennybadger posted: »

Ok, my loves. I got Tears of the Fallen Chapter 1 finished. The very lovely and talented @growlingpeanut is being a sweetheart and editing it for me, so it looks pretty for you guys. I'll post it as soon as she is done.

• Ooh, I just read that one and I agree, I love the sublte, slow progression of their relationship, it's literally how I picture their relationship. A lot of the fanfic around is good but usually it's Rhys and Fiona realize they have feelings for each other almost immediately and then at the end of the chapter they're aggressively making out, and while I love a good Rhyiona makeout session, it's refreshing to see a more slow, natural building of what could end up as a romance. I wish there were more fanfics like this. I actually found a really good one that didn't end in a relationship it was about their friendship and it was really cute and funny. I didn't even mind that it wasn't romantic, I love Rhyiona, best friends or lovers. I just love them together. <3

Nice! Thanks! I read one good fan-fic in fanfiction.net I think, the "What next for us?". Its a decent fan-fic, doesn't give out too shallow

• Surely there will be a season 2, SURELY....I MEAN COME ON....come on...please just...just please.

Well lets just hope they even make a season 2.

• Sorry bud, Rip In Pepperoni.

In all seriousness he'll be missed.

Of course we missed you, and why you have to remind me about Alan Rickman?!?!!? ;_;

• I have still yet to go back and not give Sasha that flower.

if you cant see it here is the link: http://postimg.org/image/q0kv1qrel/

• No problem :D

HelloMyLord posted: »

Thanks

• Wait.... YOU DİDNT GO BACK FOR THAT you lazybones

I have still yet to go back and not give Sasha that flower.

• I know I'm a disgrace.

Wait.... YOU DİDNT GO BACK FOR THAT you lazybones

jkjk

• no thats,.. uh nevermind.

I know I'm a disgrace.

• uhm did you broke your CAPS LOCK button ? thats do not look a healthy CAPS LOCK button ;)

Eryka posted: »

I'M NOT THAT GOOD, BUT I'M OKAY

• NO, I DIDN'T.

uhm did you broke your CAPS LOCK button ? thats do not look a healthy CAPS LOCK button

• then nevermind.

Eryka posted: »

NO, I DIDN'T.

• You gave her that damn flower?!
    You should be ashamed of yourself!

enter image description here

• It's okay, when replaying ep 4 I betrayed Jathena, so we're both betrayers.

• edited January 2016

I thought it was more like uh... a friendship flower. I was wrong.

Narraya posted: »

You gave her that damn flower?! You should be ashamed of yourself!

• I thought it was more like uh... friendship flower

I thought it was more like uh... a friendship flower. I was wrong.

• edited January 2016

I betrayed Jathena

how could you?! ;-;

lottii-lu posted: »

It's okay, when replaying ep 4 I betrayed Jathena, so we're both betrayers.

• Well in ep 5 Janey says to Sasha "if you ever need a ride let me know" and then Sasha winks at her.

HOW COULD I PASS THAT UP, JOHN?

I betrayed Jathena how could you?! ;-;

• crap, that's... well, pretty cool actually :D

brb gonna replay tftb

Well in ep 5 Janey says to Sasha "if you ever need a ride let me know" and then Sasha winks at her. HOW COULD I PASS THAT UP, JOHN?

• Just a warning you'll have to suffer the pain of not telling Janey that Athena loved her.

crap, that's... well, pretty cool actually brb gonna replay tftb

• ;-; i'll try my best, thanks for the heads-up

Just a warning you'll have to suffer the pain of not telling Janey that Athena loved her.

• edited January 2016

So before I go to bed I found this which I'll share

Source

So before I go to bed I found this which I'll share Source

• HOW IS THAT BETTER THAN JATHENA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Well in ep 5 Janey says to Sasha "if you ever need a ride let me know" and then Sasha winks at her. HOW COULD I PASS THAT UP, JOHN?

• IT ISN'T BUT IT'S SASHA COULD BE BI!

HOW IS THAT BETTER THAN JATHENA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

• Ih guys ! As I mostly come on this forum to share my crazy need to share my fangirl feels on the Rhys x Fiona ship, here's a little fanart on my own for you before go to bed :3 (I will certainly improve it later, but I already pretty liked it like this)

• Awesome. The definition of Perfect

Amaltheren posted: »

Ih guys ! As I mostly come on this forum to share my crazy need to share my fangirl feels on the Rhys x Fiona ship, here's a little fanart o

• Okay so I said to myself I was going to get some sleep BUT THIS IS SO PERFECT AHHH!

Amaltheren posted: »

Ih guys ! As I mostly come on this forum to share my crazy need to share my fangirl feels on the Rhys x Fiona ship, here's a little fanart o

• Haha I didn't expected such a kind comment, thank you, I'm glad you like it ! I'm hoping to do more Rhys x Fiona fanart on my free time, they really well colonized my head.

Awesome. The definition of Perfect

• <3 ! Thank you I'm really happy to read it !

Also, if some of you have special ideas for fanarts, feel free to share, if some of them inspire me I will be pleased to draw them ! I'm not the best drawer ever but for my taste this ship definitely need more fanarts.

(AND I'M REALLY GOING TO BED IT'S SO FUCKIN LATE IN FRANCE RIGHT NOW I WILL FALL ON MY DARK CIRCLES TOMORROW MORNING)

Okay so I said to myself I was going to get some sleep BUT THIS IS SO PERFECT AHHH!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.