Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

Welcome friendo

Amaltheren posted: »

Ih guys ! As I mostly come on this forum to share my crazy need to share my fangirl feels on the Rhys x Fiona ship, here's a little fanart o

• Yeahaha!! you said girl crush, so are you a girl??? you got facebook? c'mon! haha. Fiona must not let Sasha get Rhys

RickSanchez posted: »

I know right, Fiona is the best, I literally have a girl crush on her not even gonna lie. She's a total badass and a total hottie. Not really lacking anywhere tbh she's the whole package.

• EXACTLY! Oh my god I'm totally not alone with what I feel for Rhyiona. sigh,.. if only technology allowed me to already be Rhys. That sweet, unsuspecting smile of Fiona and her eyes oh my she just got this "look at me and you're never gonna get away anymore".. I'm totally hooked!!! Let's all relive the experience! Quick! someone make an online event for Rhyiona!

RickSanchez posted: »

Ooh, I just read that one and I agree, I love the sublte, slow progression of their relationship, it's literally how I picture their relatio

• edited January 2016

Has anyone come to the point where they can't go a day without looking or thinking about Tales From the Borderlands or even Rhyiona??

• OMYGERDITSSOBEAUTIFULERRRRRRICAN'THANDLEITITSOGOOOOD-ahem-

enter link description here

Ih guys ! As I mostly come on this forum to share my crazy need to share my fangirl feels on the Rhys x Fiona ship, here's a little fanart o

• Are you serious? That's like asking: do you go a day without breathing or even blinking?

Brooky103 posted: »

Has anyone come to the point where they can't go a day without looking or thinking about Tales From the Borderlands or even Rhyiona??

• Sorry guys, I was a little busy with.... science homework. Heh heh.

What Solar was ACTUALLY doing :

Really busy

Nah, seriously tho, I had a lot of urgent work I needed to do. :)

• hahaha true!!

Are you serious? That's like asking: do you go a day without breathing or even blinking?

• WHOA JUST WHOA.

kristi78968 posted: »

Source

• are u for real bruh without THİNKİNG rhyiona everyday its like world without cookies (DAHM İ LOVE Cookies)

Brooky103 posted: »

• edited January 2016

I don't know why, but her face scares me every time I see it.
    Her eyes.. her nose, her lips.. The way she looks at him, while he's sleeping.. Like a stalker.

kinda like me and this thread

Still love it though.

lottii-lu posted: »

So before I go to bed I found this which I'll share Source

• edited January 2016

sniffle At least it understands you bough the game. I bought it twice (bought it for android to take home for the holidays) and mine comes up as Buy Now!

ETA: I reloaded like four times and then it worked. Maybe the server is laggy.

• There is cut dialogue that heads in that direction

IT ISN'T BUT IT'S SASHA COULD BE BI!

• Ah yes Louisha <3

Linnet posted: »

There is cut dialogue that heads in that direction

• Ah so great <3

Source

• I'm not dead. ;)

• Man,long see no time,how doing you are?

I'm not dead.

• More Rhyiona art! Some of these, maybe all of these probably have been shared already but it doesn't hurt to see them again! :)

enter image description here

Source because it's really good! LOOK AT RHYS HOLD ONTO HIS GAL!

SO CUTE! <3

Done by our very own Kimmi! <3

• Good, I am. You how are?

ZapThroat posted: »

Man,long see no time,how doing you are?

• HELLO YES I AM HERE

and i see rhyiona

truly a good day

• The teen AU will always be favorite by far. It just fits them so well!

More Rhyiona art! Some of these, maybe all of these probably have been shared already but it doesn't hurt to see them again! Source because it's really good! LOOK AT RHYS HOLD ONTO HIS GAL! SO CUTE! Done by our very own Kimmi!

• Why hello there brother. ;)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

HELLO YES I AM HERE and i see rhyiona truly a good day

• that is one awesome avatar

Why hello there brother.

• This is glorious, welcome. <3

• It's my favorite AU to write. <3 It gives me a lot to work with! :D

The teen AU will always be favorite by far. It just fits them so well!

• Thanks! How have you been? Enjoying 2016?

that is one awesome avatar

• (BOWING)

I AM NOT WORTHY

More Rhyiona art! Some of these, maybe all of these probably have been shared already but it doesn't hurt to see them again! Source because it's really good! LOOK AT RHYS HOLD ONTO HIS GAL! SO CUTE! Done by our very own Kimmi!

• Hello, Wolfie. How's you?

• not really, been sick and busy ;__;

Thanks! How have you been? Enjoying 2016?

• I'm actually pretty good today, how are you?

Crips posted: »

Hello, Wolfie. How's you?

• All the different characters that are familiar but at the same time you can freely add your own touch because we can only guess what they would be like in high school. It's just the best! :D

It's my favorite AU to write. It gives me a lot to work with!

• Hey there Wolf!

Yes, Rhyiona. <3 Truly a wonderful day indeed! I need to work more on my stuff so I can share my Rhyiona pieces with you all. I have so much to work on. I'VE DRAGGED MYSELF INTO WRITING HELL.

P.S. I actually have an Undertale Genocide oneshot I need to share with you. :D Here you gooooo.

• Oh that sucks. I've been busy, but thankfully not sick.

Anything been going on in the thread?

not really, been sick and busy ;__;

• Yeah! Writing Stacey and her struggle with Rhys and Fiona being together is so wonderful! Well, not the sad stuff. Just writing Stacey in general is pretty sweet. :D I thought about it for a second while writing her piece and was like "yep, this would be her." OVER-ANALYZING RHYS' ONE LINE ABOUT HER REALLY HELPED.

All the different characters that are familiar but at the same time you can freely add your own touch because we can only guess what they would be like in high school. It's just the best!

• !!!

You love Undertale too?

Gonna read this right away. <3

Hey there Wolf! Yes, Rhyiona. Truly a wonderful day indeed! I need to work more on my stuff so I can share my Rhyiona pieces with you al

• Oh hey I was wondering where you where, I was think about pulling out the furry whistle again.

• Well, Rhyiona, thankfully! It's actually happening. :P

Oh that sucks. I've been busy, but thankfully not sick. Anything been going on in the thread?

• that thing doesn't work!

...I swear.

Oh hey I was wondering where you where, I was think about pulling out the furry whistle again.

• Funny how you showed up in the whatevers in your mind thread when I used it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

that thing doesn't work! ...I swear.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.