Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm good too! I had a good day today. :)

It's nice to see some activity here.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm actually pretty good today, how are you?

• coincidences exist :^(

lottii-lu posted: »

Funny how you showed up in the whatevers in your mind thread when I used it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Could you link your fanfic? I don't think I ever read it. :)

kristi78968 posted: »

Yeah! Writing Stacey and her struggle with Rhys and Fiona being together is so wonderful! Well, not the sad stuff. Just writing Stacey in ge

• Sure Wolf, suuuuure you can call it what you want ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

coincidences exist :^(

• I was pleasantly suprised to see 100+ new comments!

Crips posted: »

I'm good too! I had a good day today. It's nice to see some activity here.

• Aww, no Coke and Degree?

Well, Rhyiona, thankfully! It's actually happening. :P

• i call it the truth

lottii-lu posted: »

Sure Wolf, suuuuure you can call it what you want ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• shhh don't summon it!

Aww, no Coke and Degree?

• I had only 60 new comments because I lurked for a bit way earlier, but still, nowadays 60 comments is a lot.

I was pleasantly suprised to see 100+ new comments!

• I'm not actually done with it yet! However, it is a sequel to the Christmas special I did. :) You can read it here if you haven't already!

Could you link your fanfic? I don't think I ever read it.

• that's still pretty good considering tales has been over for a while and we're still on fire B)

Crips posted: »

I had only 60 new comments because I lurked for a bit way earlier, but still, nowadays 60 comments is a lot.

• On fire of love.

that's still pretty good considering tales has been over for a while and we're still on fire

• Lier u called it a coincidence

i call it the truth

• I cant wait to see that first one completely finished <3

More Rhyiona art! Some of these, maybe all of these probably have been shared already but it doesn't hurt to see them again! Source because it's really good! LOOK AT RHYS HOLD ONTO HIS GAL! SO CUTE! Done by our very own Kimmi!

• I am definitely checking that out! :D

I'm not actually done with it yet! However, it is a sequel to the Christmas special I did. You can read it here if you haven't already!

• Is Eryka still around? XD

shhh don't summon it!

• Feels like it's been a while since I was here to do anything other than skim through new comments. Anyway. Just wanted to give a little update.

As you know, I've been working on some requests for people. I have not forgotten them. But I also don't see myself finishing them anytime soon. I'm only a few months away from graduating college this summer, and my life has gotten busy. I'm either at school, studying, or working, and when I do have a few hours to myself, I'm editing for @Kennybadger. Before I start rambling and losing my train of thought, I just want to say that I have not forgotten about the things I promised people. I may not always keep my promises, but I never forget them.

I've been able to connect with some absolutely amazing people due to this thread (you know who you are), and you few know that my love for Rhyiona is still going as strong as ever. So I guess I'm trying to say that even though I may not be around very often, I'm still thinking about this ship and the people who ship it with me, and I will give you the things you asked for, no matter how long it takes.

Keep shipping, my friends.

-salutes- Peanut, signing out. (For now.)

• cool that means u know how to w33d ?

Sorry guys, I was a little busy with.... science homework. Heh heh. What Solar was ACTUALLY doing : Nah, seriously tho, I had a lot of urgent work I needed to do.

• @Eryka

Flies away..

Is Eryka still around? XD

• hey bud how are ya

I'm not dead.

• bro you still didnt beat sans? oh man i love UNDERTALE. i bought the game and first thing i do with game finishing the full genocide run and then a pacifist run i pissed little on pacifist(no spoilers) the ending but its a one awesome game.

Hey there Wolf! Yes, Rhyiona. Truly a wonderful day indeed! I need to work more on my stuff so I can share my Rhyiona pieces with you al

• edited January 2016

I made this

Rhyiona's Country.

• No. I became a pony,a flying pony.

Is Eryka still around? XD

• RHYIONS!

I'm not dead.

• Hey brotha! I'm great! Sorry for being gone so long, but I'm back now!

How are you? :D

hey bud how are ya

• HANDSOME!

I'm sorry for not being active, are we good?

RHYIONS!

• ERYKA!

How are you? :D

Eryka posted: »

No. I became a pony,a flying pony.

• If your fanarts are as cute as your avatar, Growling, I want to see more of your art :D

Also, as it's a piece which will take me some times to be finished (I'M LOOKING AT YOU AND YOUR DAMN OUTFIT FIONA AND YOUR MECHANICAL ARM RHYS), I wanna share a little WIP of my next Rhyiona here ! (You can hear "Shut up and dance with me" playing in the distance.)

enter image description here

• My inner pervert is telling you not to complete this,it's good as it is right now.

Nice job though,looks really neat :D

Amaltheren posted: »

If your fanarts are as cute as your avatar, Growling, I want to see more of your art Also, as it's a piece which will take me some times

• edited January 2016

HAHA, yes I always prefer to draw the entire bodies before add the clothes, it's better to feel movement and don't make anatomy mistakes ! (And if I had to be honest, I really like to draw bodies. Two-practice-in-one per drawing :D)

And thanks ! It's really messy right now but I like the sketch part, I have the inked and colored part to do now, I liked the idea of them dancing joyfully so I want to finish it properly !

ZapThroat posted: »

My inner pervert is telling you not to complete this,it's good as it is right now. Nice job though,looks really neat

• So you're adding clothes? Okay...it looked like you were going for something else :P

Good job though!

If your fanarts are as cute as your avatar, Growling, I want to see more of your art Also, as it's a piece which will take me some times

• Yap XD The red part are sketched clothes ! (Easier for me to distinct body and clothes without spoil the bodies structure I did before)

Don't worry I always tag my NSFW stuff :D

Saltlick123 posted: »

So you're adding clothes? Okay...it looked like you were going for something else :P Good job though!

• ~snaps to attention and salutes~ Give them hell, Angel, give them hell.

Feels like it's been a while since I was here to do anything other than skim through new comments. Anyway. Just wanted to give a little upda

• I just came here to visit and I see this like, OMG!!! I love this.

Source

• gets excited

• The red part are sketched clothes !

Rhys isn't going to have clothes then? :o Or did you just not get to that part of the sketch yet?

Yap XD The red part are sketched clothes ! (Easier for me to distinct body and clothes without spoil the bodies structure I did before) Don't worry I always tag my NSFW stuff

• I didn't even attempt a Genocide route. I only did pacifist and it's gonna stay that way. I don't think I can handle killing Papyrus. He would probably be the only one I wouldn't kill even if I went on a genocide route. I like the others characters, but Papyrus is a no-go for me.

bro you still didnt beat sans? oh man i love UNDERTALE. i bought the game and first thing i do with game finishing the full genocide run and then a pacifist run i pissed little on pacifist(no spoilers) the ending but its a one awesome game.

• Yay yay! :D

I am definitely checking that out!

• Who told you that? I never had made weed, what are you talking abo-

Solar, can you pass the w33d tho?

Sure, hold on.... o-o

cool that means u know how to w33d ?

• I miss you guys so much! :))))

Sign in to comment in this discussion.