Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• We missed you! :)

I miss you guys so much! )))

• God! These are soo amazing, and now I'm sad because I'm not that talented to draw something like this.

kristi78968 posted: »

More Rhyiona art! Some of these, maybe all of these probably have been shared already but it doesn't hurt to see them again! Source because it's really good! LOOK AT RHYS HOLD ONTO HIS GAL! SO CUTE! Done by our very own Kimmi!

• edited January 2016

I just haven't yet started his part :D (And Fiona's part is more funny to do so I began with her)

The red part are sketched clothes ! Rhys isn't going to have clothes then? Or did you just not get to that part of the sketch yet?

• Not good

ERYKA! How are you?

• Hot

Amaltheren posted: »

If your fanarts are as cute as your avatar, Growling, I want to see more of your art Also, as it's a piece which will take me some times

• WELCOME BACK, HUMAN!

I miss you guys so much! )))

• ITS GOOD TO BE BACK, OTHER HUMAN

Eryka posted: »

WELCOME BACK, HUMAN!

• I'M A UNICORN!

ITS GOOD TO BE BACK, OTHER HUMAN

• Damn, lotti, I slow down how much I spend on this thread and you just seem to hit a Rhyiona Art Mine!!!!

lottii-lu posted: »

Source

• Oh, I'm sorry. Why?

Not good

• I'm still dead.

Most of y'all probs won't remember me. Anyway, have some Rhyiona.

enter image description here

I don't know whether or not this has been posted in the last hundred or so pages considering I have not even remotely been on this thread for quite a long time. Its good art tho so ye.

I'm probably gonna stay dead for a while tho. School and other stuff is consuming me more than Rhyiona right now.

K bai guys. For a while.

• Hi Everyone! I didn't want to start a totally new discussion since my business here is still about Rhyiona.
    I would like to ask everyone as much as possible, about their opinions or guesses, hypothesis and theories, etc about what will happen next for Rhyiona, or even TFTBL 2 if it ever gets developed.

I'm doing this, because I just want you guys to hold on to Rhyiona, please keep the hype and connection flowing. It's been weeks, I'm still attached. Forgive me guys.

• Here's my 2 cent (which will probably be looked down upon by all the Rhyiona fanatics here). If, emphasis on if, there will be a S2 of TFTBL which will be released some point between now and BL3, I doubt we will be seeing any of the main characters from S1, or just them being the main focus of the next Series. It would probably be just like with the Borderlands games, new characters for each game. Call me cynical, but I feel with having the S1 characters still being the main focus of S2, people could potentially lose interest with the game. This does not in anyway mean that S1 characters will be totally forgotten. This is just merely speculation however, I could be wrong.

Hi Everyone! I didn't want to start a totally new discussion since my business here is still about Rhyiona. I would like to ask everyone as

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited January 2016

Oh, I'm sorry. Why?

• Yes I believe your theory is not an exception and I actually fear that. Hopefully TTG could pull it off the same way they did on S1. I wish they can find a way to retain the interest with the same characters. It just feels kinda empty in the ending, "And just like that,... Their gone...". haha I like this reference from The Usual Suspects. But still...

Here's my 2 cent (which will probably be looked down upon by all the Rhyiona fanatics here). If, emphasis on if, there will be a S2 of TFTBL

• I sure am. Pshh, personally I don't think Fiona has much to worry about, Sasha seemed mildly interested if at all, there's no way you could convince me Rhysha could be built to last, no way man, can't see it.

Yeahaha!! you said girl crush, so are you a girl??? you got facebook? c'mon! haha. Fiona must not let Sasha get Rhys

• Yeahh right on, Rhyiona event! I agree with this!

EXACTLY! Oh my god I'm totally not alone with what I feel for Rhyiona. sigh,.. if only technology allowed me to already be Rhys. That sweet,

• God I love this!! This is absolutely beautiful, you have captured the feels of this ship flawlessly my friend. Thank you so much for sharing this <33

Ih guys ! As I mostly come on this forum to share my crazy need to share my fangirl feels on the Rhys x Fiona ship, here's a little fanart o

• DAMN those colors are fucking gorgeous, I've never seen this one!

Source

• Every. Damn. DAY. It's taken over my life, there's no escape so I will continue to DROWN~

Brooky103 posted: »

Has anyone come to the point where they can't go a day without looking or thinking about Tales From the Borderlands or even Rhyiona??

• What a beautiful start! I love your lines there <3

If your fanarts are as cute as your avatar, Growling, I want to see more of your art Also, as it's a piece which will take me some times

• Oh my god, look at his EYESS. Ahh it's all coming back now ;-;

lottii-lu posted: »

Source

• edited January 2016

Man, I love this franchise and this pairing to death, but you know what's funny? I got put off this game for several months because of this thread originally.

Pull up a chair, grab a snack, aunt Hellie's about to tell you a story.

So, a long time ago when my avatar was still Clementine and I was probably about 13, I decided to come to the forum. I want to say it was probably around the time that everyone was STILL having the Jane vs Kenny argument in the TWDG section, and I had some popcorn, so I wanted to see some shit go down.

I clicked on the wrong section (Tales), and then on the wrong thread (this one). Well. The first thing I saw was the sock and the shoe fetish thing going on (it's funny, but back then I knew nothing about it) and I was like, "I'm sorry... what." so then I kind of just backed away slowly and went to the TWDG section, wondering why this game was so weird.

Now I'm one of you.

• edited January 2016

You guys:

Me:

Joking aside.
    Also I love fiona so i found tumblr stuffs for you guys

Cute fi - Badass Fi(mypost)

image source

SmolGui posted: »

I'm still dead. Most of y'all probs won't remember me. Anyway, have some Rhyiona. I don't know whether or not this has bee

• Definitely. Sasha really is just given a lot more romantic opportunities, however, I personally take this approach from TTG as a test to see whether players would easily give in to such temptation. I mean, the way TTG gave Sasha more chances only drove me more crazy about witnessing a Rhyiona moment. grrrr...

RickSanchez posted: »

I sure am. Pshh, personally I don't think Fiona has much to worry about, Sasha seemed mildly interested if at all, there's no way you could convince me Rhysha could be built to last, no way man, can't see it.

• Did they do something to you? :(

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited January 2016

Did they do something to you?

• edited January 2016

This is part 2. Part 1 is here, on page 1702.

-

AT THE SPEED OF LEAD

Fiona was quite evidently not okay.

“Fi- Fiona? Shit!” Rhys was having some difficulty not panicking as he hurried to check on her. He'd seen this situation before, in countless movies and ECHO-Sims. He'd touch her shoulder and turn her around, and instead of looking at Fiona he'd be staring at a lifeless corpse, eyes wide open and unblinking. A poignant reminder of the universe's bleakness and cruelty. And then he would have to leave, and somehow escape from this place without suffering the same fate, and Fiona would cease being part of the world he lived in and instead simply become past. Some person he knew for a short time before she died. Background. An afterthought.

He found he really didn't like that idea. For one thing, he'd have to explain to Sasha what happened to her sister and somehow survive the aftermath. For another thing... damn it, he didn't want Fiona to be dead. They might not have started off on the best foot, but she still was a fri... well, she was a temporary ally, at least. That had to count for something, right?

“Pleasedon'tbedead, pleasedon'tbedead.pleasedon't...”

Rhys reached out to touch Fiona's shoulder. only to hear something halfway between a groan and a wheezing. Instead of turning her around, he stepped around her to be able to look at her face. To his immense relief, Fiona was obviously alive, her eyes following his movements and making contact with his. There was something in them he couldn't quite place, but she wasn't dead and she was obviously conscious.

“Fiona! Oh, thankgodyou'renotdead!” Okay. Crisis averted. There was no more reason to freak out.

Or... maybe there was? Just when he was about to calm down, more wheezing. Obviously alive as she was, Fiona was also clutching the side of her chest and curling up into a fetal position, her breathing seemingly heavy and tortured. Rhys knelt down at her side. From what he could see, she wasn't bleeding or anything like that. Well, at least not much...

/Gasp/ /Wheeze/ - Could have been his imagination, but for a moment he thought she'd said something. (It sounded suspiciously like /'ohgodthepain'/)

“Fiona? Are you alright? Can you stand?”

“C- ca- n't.... br... eat...the...”

Not good. Not good at all. Not dead, but definitely not healthy either. From up in the lobby, shouts and shoots could be heard. Might be they'd have to run for their lives soon. And Fiona was in no condition to run for (or from) anything. What the hell was he going to do?

“Well... you're... we can't.... Ah, damn it, stay here! I'll go look for a medkit, or something.”

He stood up and was just about to turn around and leave when he felt a hand grip his ankle. Hard. Uncomfortably so, in fact.

“W... ai... t...”

“Wait? What do you mean, wait?” This really wasn't the right moment for this. “You're injured, it's not going to get better from me standing around here.” He looked at her. She seemed to want to say something, opened her mouth, but nothing came out except the sounds of her continued fight for air. And from up in the lobby the much louder noises of a firefight. “Fiona?”

No verbal response. But she kept looking at him. /´don't just leave me lying here´/

“Oh.” Rhys understood. That look in her eyes. That wasn't anger, or annoyance or that expression of subtle amusement he'd seen on her occasionally. Nope, this was something much simpler and much more unpleasant.

Fear. Simple, uncomplicated fear.

It looked all wrong on Fiona's face.

“Okay.” He knelt back down. “I'll carry you. Try to grab my shoulder.” She did. He lifted her up with his mechanical arm (surprisingly difficult to do without groping her in the process) and ended up carrying her weight half with his arm, half on his shoulder. “Hgnn... you're so heavy.” She actually wasn't, not particularly. Why had he even said that?

Fiona lightly punched his chest with her other arm in “retaliation” and let out something like a hiss in between the wheezing and labored struggling for air. /´Shaddup´/

Ah. That was why he'd said it. Proof for both of them that she was still alive.

So far so good. Where to now? He'd never be able to dodge automated turret gunfire while also carrying Fiona, so going back through the corridor they'd come through was out. That left either the lobby above – which he wouldn't be able to reach either – or the one other door leading out of the room.

“Not a lot of options here.” Rhys sighed. “Door number 2 it is.”

Door number 2 turned out to open up into a staircase. A staircase leading both up into the lobby and to an elevator further down into the deeper parts of the Atlas base.

“Huh. I guess we must have missed that earlier?” Fiona didn't respond. “I guess there's no point going anywhere but upstairs? If we're lucky, Sasha and Vaughn might have gotten loose...” If, on the other hand, they were not lucky...

“H... hn!” More panting and gasping for air.

Rhys took a deep breath and made ready to go upstairs.

“R... rh... y.....” /´Rhys. Stop´/

“Look, much as I'd like to avoid August and Vasquez, we need to go upstairs. There's only one way in and out of this place! And we need to get somewhere safe so you can...”

Suddenly, pain.

“OW! What the hell, Fiona?! You bit me!”

“Hgn. Lo...l...” /´Dumbass. Look!´/

As it turned out, the wall beside the elevator had signs on it. Level 1 – Control Core. Level 2 – Barracks. Level 3 – Mess Hall. Level 4 – Medical Center.... oh!

“Ah. Sorry, missed that. Down we go.”

And down they went.

• edited January 2016

Thanks for the encouragement. Part 2 is now posted on page 1708.

RickSanchez posted: »

Loving this so far, feeling VERY concerned for Fiona right now, ahhh. Very well done! : ) Thank you for sharing

• edited January 2016

This is some really good writing! Also, thanks for the link to the first part. I only jump around the forum once in a blue moon so it was great to be able to get the entire thing so easily.
    You should definitely upload this somewhere, like Ao3.
    Cheers!

This is part 2. Part 1 is here, on page 1702. - AT THE SPEED OF LEAD Fiona was quite evidently not okay. “Fi- Fiona? Shit!” Rhys

• aaand.. I even fail at posting something. How did I manage to flag it as spoiler? yeah... this is really not my thing. :))

This is part 2. Part 1 is here, on page 1702. - AT THE SPEED OF LEAD Fiona was quite evidently not okay. “Fi- Fiona? Shit!” Rhys

• No offence, but this posting system is a complete mess.

aaand.. I even fail at posting something. How did I manage to flag it as spoiler? yeah... this is really not my thing. )

• Below the text entry field there are two ticky boxes: This comment contains spoilers and Follow this discussion.

If you edit your post and unselect the ticky, the spoiler tag should go away.

aaand.. I even fail at posting something. How did I manage to flag it as spoiler? yeah... this is really not my thing. )

• A little Work In Progress guys ? :3

And with a close-up just because I like them.

(Now, go to the clean and colors part !)

• gets hyped

A little Work In Progress guys ? And with a close-up just because I like them. (Now, go to the clean and colors part !)

• Hot

A little Work In Progress guys ? And with a close-up just because I like them. (Now, go to the clean and colors part !)

• Thanks luv. Well that was the first thing I tried after I saw that the post was flagged as spoilers. But the box for 'spoilers' is not ticked and editing did nothing.
    oh well... 'I ain't even bovvered'. Thanks, though ;)

Linnet posted: »

Below the text entry field there are two ticky boxes: This comment contains spoilers and Follow this discussion. If you edit your post and unselect the ticky, the spoiler tag should go away.

• Look at those precious, happy faces! Happy Rhys and Fiona are the right aesthetics to me.

• What have I missed?

Hopefully not anything too good.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.