Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• oh my god

this is so perfect <3

Amaltheren posted: »

“Oh, don’t you dare look back. Just keep your eyes on me I said, “You’re holding back, ” She said, “Shut up and dance with me!” ”

• Thanks Wolf!

By the way, you reputation precedes you. :p

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Welcome to glory.

• ayy

enter image description here

(but seriously, enjoy your stay with us!)

Thanks Wolf! By the way, you reputation precedes you.

• Hmmm, well, I had an idea I was gonna use but Imma hand it to you! :D

Basically is: Rhys being adorkable as always and he's trying to give ze bae a rock he found as a sign of affection. :3

Sorry that I haven't really been active -- I've been super, super super busy lately. I'd like to get back into writing though so if you guys have any prompts that can make for a short story I'd love to try my hand at it again. ;-;

• Oh, maybe we could both write that and see how different they turn out?

It sounds fun!

Hmmm, well, I had an idea I was gonna use but Imma hand it to you! Basically is: Rhys being adorkable as always and he's trying to give ze bae a rock he found as a sign of affection.

• Hey everyone, just because it's fun, I was listening the song where come from the quote I will use for my next fanart, and I just realized that the girl in the Clip really looks like Fiona. It's even more accurate to use it :D

(If you're curious you can watch/listen it here, it's a french song which you can translate the tittle by "Take Me Away" >

I want to use the main refrain :D
    "Emmène-moi voir la mer, fais-moi boire l'océan, emmène-moi dans les airs, aime-moi dans le vent"
    // "Take me see the sea, Make me drink the ocean, take me in the airs, love me in the wind")

• It does indeed sound like fun!

Nothin' better than having a friendly writing competition, eh?

(From what I've seen of your and everyone else's fanfics/arts, they are the works of gods masquerading as mere mortals!)

Oh, maybe we could both write that and see how different they turn out? It sounds fun!

• Yeah, that sounds like a good time and it's a way of providing content for the thread at the same time -- everyone wins!

(aw thank you, we all appreciate that <3)

It does indeed sound like fun! Nothin' better than having a friendly writing competition, eh? (From what I've seen of your and everyone else's fanfics/arts, they are the works of gods masquerading as mere mortals!)

• I just realized that the girl in the Clip really looks like Fiona.

Whoa, I can definitely see it, actually.

Hey everyone, just because it's fun, I was listening the song where come from the quote I will use for my next fanart, and I just realized t

• Well, I haven't even scratched the surface of all the compliments I srsly want to say to you guys. :p

Yeah, I'm a little furry ball of dea--- I mean, uh, compliments ready to explode!

Yeah, that sounds like a good time and it's a way of providing content for the thread at the same time -- everyone wins! (aw thank you, we all appreciate that )

• be careful though

@Eryka will take that furry comment and twist it around

Well, I haven't even scratched the surface of all the compliments I srsly want to say to you guys. Yeah, I'm a little furry ball of dea--- I mean, uh, compliments ready to explode!

• Noted.

I'm almost scared to ask what they'll do.

be careful though @Eryka will take that furry comment and twist it around

• Assume you really like hot animals.

Noted. I'm almost scared to ask what they'll do.

• I don't believe I'm following.

Assume you really like hot animals.

• furry

I don't believe I'm following.

• SHE EVEN HAS THE HAT

I just realized that the girl in the Clip really looks like Fiona. Whoa, I can definitely see it, actually.

• HELLO NEW MEMBERS

Welcome to the glorious and unsinkable ship that is Rhyiona. Sad you joined late in the game, but ofc, never too late to board!!!!!

@HeroicLightLion @Amaltheren

• I suppose everyone here can see I'm pretty motivated to contribute to the ship :D

HELLO NEW MEMBERS Welcome to the glorious and unsinkable ship that is Rhyiona. Sad you joined late in the game, but ofc, never too late to board!!!!! @HeroicLightLion @Amaltheren

• Hey, the main thing is that we're here!

Thanks for the warm welcome, I am excited to lend my writing services to the glorious Rhyiona ship!

Oh, and for any Rhysa's reading this, don't worry, I'll start writing stuff for you guys as well. <3

HELLO NEW MEMBERS Welcome to the glorious and unsinkable ship that is Rhyiona. Sad you joined late in the game, but ofc, never too late to board!!!!! @HeroicLightLion @Amaltheren

• Ooooooh, I get it now.

furry

• edited January 2016

I definitely like her outfit in this and it is a neat song (Also like how many layers she has versus him at the end, :P)

I think Fiona is more of a Mediterranean complexion, though. (Though they have her super spotlit in a lot of scenes, similar to how they handled Clem in the TWD unfortunately.)

I personally think Aishwarya Rai looks a lot like her

Hey everyone, just because it's fun, I was listening the song where come from the quote I will use for my next fanart, and I just realized t

• ahh first drawing good ol days

very good for the first drawing tbh especially the shading [also nice handwriting ;>]

tips!!!!!!!!!! : add even more shading, especially on the edges. you did the hat AWESOME. practice proportions, the throat is much bigger than her head, her right arm is too thin. you messed up a bit her face shape. EYELASHES :) .

ZapThroat posted: »

So,here it is.First legit drawing from me for years,feel free to criticize it ^_^

• I will

be careful though @Eryka will take that furry comment and twist it around

• HELLO EVERYONE.

HOW'S IT GOING?

I'M GOOD.

I HOPE SCHOOL/WORK ISN'T KILLING ANY OF MY ONLINE FRIENDS <3

• not just "any", darling, not just "any friends"...all of them...

Eryka posted: »

HELLO EVERYONE. HOW'S IT GOING? I'M GOOD. I HOPE SCHOOL/WORK ISN'T KILLING ANY OF MY ONLINE FRIENDS

• I'LL SAVE ALL OF THEM WITH HEARTS, KISSES AND HUGS

Dracu98 posted: »

not just "any", darling, not just "any friends"...all of them...

• These two statements contradict each other.

I'LL SAVE ALL OF THEM WITH HEARTS, KISSES AND HUGS

• SHHHHH, SHUT UP OR I'LL LET YOU DIE AT WORK! ACCEPT MY KISSES!

Dracu98 posted: »

These two statements contradict each other.

• hey you know you reply my comment rite? btw how are ya marijaa? becuz its been a long Time!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

ahh first drawing good ol days very good for the first drawing tbh especially the shading [also nice handwriting ;>] tips!!!!!!!!!

• nice writin' skillz bruh i loved!

I got another fanfic for you all~~~! Everything is so blurry, distorted. Each sound is like a thunderclap that is thousand times more l

• sanzosin.tumblr.com

Lets talk about Rhys and Fiona for a bit….its not a popular ship ,but i love it to bits and peaces…and even thought the game strongly pushed us to ship Rhys and Sasha ,which is cool too , i was sooo soo happy that there was that tiny little option in the end game to..satisfy my needs…

• Thank you so much! :D

nice writin' skillz bruh i loved!

• Hello Rhyiona shippers, thought i'd share someting with you that i made: enter link description here

• haha yea right :)

pretty good, enjoying the life and I have a lot of school stuff to do, animes to watch, and so little time hah. Yeah, I miss the old times where the thread was active A LOT and we all talked to each other casually..and made dank memes lol. How're you though? Turkey good enough for you? ^^

hey you know you reply my comment rite? btw how are ya marijaa? becuz its been a long Time!

• yea aw man i remember the old times anyway mah turkey is sucks dicks becuz of the dank chancellor but soon Im gonna move to another country :D
    other than that im fine thanks :D

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

haha yea right pretty good, enjoying the life and I have a lot of school stuff to do, animes to watch, and so little time hah. Yeah, I m

• OHMYGAWD best thing i seen this day <3

kristi78968 posted: »

Source

• MY KID IS ALIVE!

HELLO JAMES! (that's your name)

OHMYGAWD best thing i seen this day

• another country? oh la la. where to, if u dont mind me asking? Aura's from Turkey too but he is banned now...

yea aw man i remember the old times anyway mah turkey is sucks dicks becuz of the dank chancellor but soon Im gonna move to another country other than that im fine thanks

• hey mum how are yu (if iam james yure muy mum)

MY KID IS ALIVE! HELLO JAMES! (that's your name)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.