Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Russia but maybe China i dunno my dad will decide that and aura banned why?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

another country? oh la la. where to, if u dont mind me asking? Aura's from Turkey too but he is banned now...

• I'm fine, James.

hey mum how are yu (if iam james yure muy mum)

• I was going to put the 'I love it horse' but unfortunately the image address won't work. So you get a thumbs up instead.

Great work <3

IRunts posted: »

Hello Rhyiona shippers, thought i'd share someting with you that i made: enter link description here

• edited January 2016

MUM I'M HUNGRY!!!!!!! GİMME SNİCKERS!!

Eryka posted: »

I'm fine, James.

• No. Hunt your own food, "son".

MUM I'M HUNGRY!!!!!!! GİMME SNİCKERS!!

• enter image description here

No. Hunt your own food, "son".

• Okay. That's good. Don't forget to buy some milk by the way.

• Wow. I'm sorry Eryka. At least you made the right decision, right? Because we definitely want you here!

• I know. I just had a lot of crap going on, but it's all been sorted out! So I'm back to lurking the forums! :D

meh im fine i guess yea its been far too long bro

• What if there was no possible way for Rhys to remove Jack from his head in ep5, and he had to live the rest of his life with Jack in his head? Would Jack actually carry out his threat?

• Cow's milk? Or goat's milk? Maybe man milk? If you know what I mean........

Okay. That's good. Don't forget to buy some milk by the way.

• edited January 2016

I'd think Jack would of taken over him, he did say that it was possible for him to do at any time.

What if there was no possible way for Rhys to remove Jack from his head in ep5, and he had to live the rest of his life with Jack in his head? Would Jack actually carry out his threat?

• WOOOOOW amazing! :D

we cant really talk about it here but probably because he liked to insult ppl whether that was sarcastic or not

Russia but maybe China i dunno my dad will decide that and aura banned why?

• Breathtaking

kristi78968 posted: »

Source

• goddammit you I was going to say that! btw Mum i hunted a mammoth and some mammoth milk fresh an' sweety I put the milk on our big ass fridge ok?

Cow's milk? Or goat's milk? Maybe man milk? If you know what I mean........

• It's fine.

Wow. I'm sorry Eryka. At least you made the right decision, right? Because we definitely want you here!

• Okay :)

goddammit you I was going to say that! btw Mum i hunted a mammoth and some mammoth milk fresh an' sweety I put the milk on our big ass fridge ok?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited January 2016

Wow. I'm sorry Eryka. At least you made the right decision, right? Because we definitely want you here!

• Taken over or killed?

lottii-lu posted: »

I'd think Jack would of taken over him, he did say that it was possible for him to do at any time.

• Both?

Taken over or killed?

• why

I will

• edited January 2016

I'm finally finishing a fic again. Expect it soon.

enter image description here

• Because

ABigBadWolf posted: »

why

• no

Because

• Maybe

no

• Yay.

• Taken over, basically like he did at the Atlas facility in ep 3 if you trusted him.

Taken over or killed?

• edited January 2016

I've missed your writing :'D

• -sees misspelling-

enter image description here

Pardon for the off-topic, but the urge to edit your comment is eating me up like flesh-eating bacteria, consuming my very feeble and humble existence. I can't see the day, maybe ten years from now, maybe ten months from now, maybe tomorrow, I'm gonna think back on right now and scream to the stars for the mercy of death so I'll not have to live in wondering of what could have been. "What if I had seized that chance by the throat, what if I had beaten my fears, taken what was so rightfully mine?" What if...what if I had won?

• you sound so uh excited

Yay.

• and I've missed writing!

• I AM VERY SORRY I AM VERY STUPID!

-sees misspelling- Pardon for the off-topic, but the urge to edit your comment is eating me up like flesh-eating bacteria, consuming

• Yes

you sound so uh excited

• Yes you are ;)

I AM VERY SORRY I AM VERY STUPID!

• You must have a pretty boring existance if you're concernd about spelling on the internet or just one of those Nazi grammars.

-sees misspelling- Pardon for the off-topic, but the urge to edit your comment is eating me up like flesh-eating bacteria, consuming

• Eryka posted: »

Yes you are

Sign in to comment in this discussion.