The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Sure, as soon as I give a shit about my personal health and where my life goes, I'll try that. In all seriousness, thanks for the advice, it's really nice of you.

Give it a try, honestly it helps. You'll not only feel less tired but happier too.

• [removed]

ualexen92 posted: »

M e a n i n g   O f   L i f e   Are you a complex pattern of energy? I hope you know that you can do anything, anything is possible

• excuse me

lottii-lu posted: »

Thank god, I thought I was going to have to buy a new furry whistle

• ouch.

care to explain more your feelings and situation?

ZapThroat posted: »

What am I doing with my life? Just..kill me already.

• You're asking a day late,lol XD

Don't worry,I was just feeling bored nothing serious.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

ouch. care to explain more your feelings and situation?

• edited January 2016

So... I've been looking into becoming a newspaper comic strip artist for a few months now, thinking of being one for several years while I work on my webcomic project. I heard it pays good so I've been looking into it. I looked at a local newspaper's website (of the city I'll be moving to eventually), however I see no applications for that or other job. So I'm not sure right now. Is being a comic strip artist for the newspaper a freelance thing or an official job to that particular company alone?

• Sure but it doesn't really sound like it worked. Why don't you give a shit about yourself?

Sure, as soon as I give a shit about my personal health and where my life goes, I'll try that. In all seriousness, thanks for the advice, it's really nice of you.

• Why don't you give a shit about yourself?

It's a long story involving traumatic situations, a shitty childhood, horrible mental disorders, and depression. A story which I really don't think you, or anyone, wants to hear about. I'm gonna be fine eventually. I always bounce back, but for now, shit just isn't working out.

Sure but it doesn't really sound like it worked. Why don't you give a shit about yourself?

• I know the feeling...

What am I doing with my life? Just..kill me already.

• She did for Expiration Date, the first time Miss pauling appeared in a SFM.

Hey, did she not voice Miss Pauling in a couple of TF2 updates?

• It seems like something that would pay based on how many comics they would want to buy from you.

So... I've been looking into becoming a newspaper comic strip artist for a few months now, thinking of being one for several years while I w

• I'm pretty sure it's freelance, at least at entry level.

Just submit comics absolutely everywhere and see if anything sticks.

So... I've been looking into becoming a newspaper comic strip artist for a few months now, thinking of being one for several years while I w

• Me and some of my friends took a Tumblr Alignment Quiz today.

It said I was 89% problematic,100% higher than my peers.

• Did that trigger you? You can come to my safe space.

Me and some of my friends took a Tumblr Alignment Quiz today. It said I was 89% problematic,100% higher than my peers.

• Dude I'm so fucking triggered right now.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

Did that trigger you? You can come to my safe space.

• edited January 2016

So, let me get this straight, his channel was flagged and he lost Youtube privileges, because of the copyright strike on the video which didn't use any of the footage from the show. He received a copyright strike literally for talking about the show.

Wow this is absolutely ridiculous. YouTube needs to get their shit together.

enter link description here

• Had this exact fucking thing happen to me. YouTube and the Lawyers of certain companies (Konami...) need to fucking get it together.

So, let me get this straight, his channel was flagged and he lost Youtube privileges, because of the copyright strike on the video which did

• Guess I'll add "What is the fine for beastiality in America?" to my list of fucking weird extremely out of context searches.

• From what I understand this is extremely common on YouTube. A flagged channel is guilty until proven innocent, and YouYube doesn't want to listen to guilty people. . .

So, let me get this straight, his channel was flagged and he lost Youtube privileges, because of the copyright strike on the video which did

• It's all fucking bullshit.

Youtube Is a Bad Joke

• Guess some people just want a wild ride.

Guess I'll add "What is the fine for beastiality in America?" to my list of fucking weird extremely out of context searches.

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHOHDURDURDURDURDUR. Nice animal pun m8 ahr8 8/8

dojo32161 posted: »

Guess some people just want a wild ride.

• enter image description here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHOHOHDURDURDURDURDUR. Nice animal pun m8 ahr8 8/8

• edited January 2016

And the Republican's debate starting- Trump's skipping it lol

• So am I, lemme know how it goes.

Saltlick123 posted: »

• It's already better than the other Republican debates.

Saltlick123 posted: »

• Today, me and my other classmates went to a field trip to sing at a mall and show our artwork. After that, we went to the cemetery for a classmate that recently passed away last year. It was her birthday today. She would've been 18 years old. We sang happy birthday and put flowers and a huge poster board with our names signed on it dedicated to her and put it one her grave. One of her best friends let go of a balloon written "Happy Birthday" and we watched it fly away. It was sad, yet it was happy. Sad to know that she is not present with us, but happy to know that she is in a better place.

• You fucking privileged white male cis scum! You can't be triggered unless you're bi, gay, queer, non conforming, non binary or transexual!

Dude I'm so fucking triggered right now.

• Really? Sigh... :/

It seems like something that would pay based on how many comics they would want to buy from you.

• Freelance? That sounds kinda like a nightmare. ._. Well, I'll see what I can do with it. If I can't I guess I just work for the newspaper itself (not as a comic strip guy) since it apparently has 3 workdays (long shifts) and pays really good based on what I found.

BigBlindMax posted: »

I'm pretty sure it's freelance, at least at entry level. Just submit comics absolutely everywhere and see if anything sticks.

• ahh, sorry for that, I'm not as active on the forums as I used to be hah

That's good to hear!

You're asking a day late,lol XD Don't worry,I was just feeling bored nothing serious.

• Thats actually really touching.. It made me sad

enter image description here

Today, me and my other classmates went to a field trip to sing at a mall and show our artwork. After that, we went to the cemetery for a cla

• Every Friday after school we have a Quiz round/class(whatever it is) and I'm the only boy in our team. Usually there are 20 questions and the team who gets the most of them right is the winner(ofcourse). So today one of the questions was: "Who is Aladdin moddled after in Aladdin?". Noone knew the answer to it , so I was just like "I don't know, just write Tom Cruise or whatever in there." And quess what! Tom Cruise was the right answer! And even the judge was like "See, the girl them got it right!"...So...yeah...I was the only one who got it right.

• edited January 2016

So I was stupid enough to confuse this thread and whatever makes you laugh thread for someone reason.

Anyways I wanna take a brake on here and tumblr, I don't think I can explain why really. I'll return when I feel like it, in the mean time.... who wants the furry whistle to contact Wolf whilst I'm gone?

• Yeah, I noticed that it was in the Whatever Makes You Laugh and I was pretty confused. I'll remove that for you.

It's always okay to take a break, just relax. It's natural.

See you around, Lotti.

So I was stupid enough to confuse this thread and whatever makes you laugh thread for someone reason. Anyways I wanna take a brake on her

• I won't need it, I'm pretty sure Juvia works fine.

So I was stupid enough to confuse this thread and whatever makes you laugh thread for someone reason. Anyways I wanna take a brake on her

• edited January 2016

furry whistle

Wait, what? How did you obtain this power?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.