Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• enter image description here

Seriously i need to sleep so bb

Poogers555 posted: »

When Jackcepticeye sees the light We finally got a major youtuber everyone. He didn't fall for the bait @MetallicaRules , we like totally had a bet, wheres my hot dog?

• No. He's a brony.

Green613 posted: »

Isn't he the youtuber doing Tales with the most subscribers out of any other youtuber who's done it?

• Manually fix it, that can happen with copy pasting

Click enter twice for a new paragraph instead of just once, that should fix it.

I tried. My paragraphing was gone.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Jack punched the table at full force, gripping the cards in his hand harder than he needed to. "You gotta be kidding me." He threw them i

• You're probably gonna like what he had to say at the end of the episode as well:

Green613 posted: »

exposure Kreygasm Kreygasm Kreygasm

• there is a skeleton inside me

is that spooky

• No

there is a skeleton inside me is that spooky

• edited January 2016

The truth is, there is a skeleton inside all of us. It's just waiting to tear itself out of our bodies... sometines I feel it clawing at my intestines.

there is a skeleton inside me is that spooky

• First off, I never bet to give you a hot dog.

Secondly, why am I always the one that gets notified? I'm not even one of the big and most active posters on the Rhysha thread, I contribute literally nothing. Pipas is the leader. I'm not complaining, just something I noticed.

Thirdly, I'm actually kind of happy for you guys. Almost every other Youtuber who has played this game has gone down the Rhysha route. Swingpoynt, Cryaotic, Yogscast Hannah, and like 70% of players did Rhysha, you guys deserve a win every now and then. And since he is the most well known Youtuber so far to play it, that makes things a little more equal.

Fourthly, most of the comments that I've seen that are relating to shipping are people saying he should have given Sasha the flower or that they ship Rhys and Sasha.

Fifthly, this isn't going to change anything really. Rhysha is still going to be the majority of the players, this just gives you guys a few more followers, but Rhysha will still dominate.

When Jackcepticeye sees the light We finally got a major youtuber everyone. He didn't fall for the bait @MetallicaRules , we like totally had a bet, wheres my hot dog?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited January 2016

Rhysha will still dominate.

You made me laugh.

First off, I never bet to give you a hot dog. Secondly, why am I always the one that gets notified? I'm not even one of the big and most

• Well mostly cuz we were talking in some other thread and you said you thought he would end up going with Rhysha. I also want a hot dog that you 100% betted for and like forgot or something, cuz...hotdog?

First off, I never bet to give you a hot dog. Secondly, why am I always the one that gets notified? I'm not even one of the big and most

• If he's not giving you your hot dog, I can give you some.

Well mostly cuz we were talking in some other thread and you said you thought he would end up going with Rhysha. I also want a hot dog that you 100% betted for and like forgot or something, cuz...hotdog?

• but you said he would do the rhysha route!! thats a bet

• Last I checked, 70% of players, I call that dominating.

Eryka posted: »

Rhysha will still dominate. You made me laugh.

• I said I thought he would, I don't believe I ever said he definitely would.

but you said he would do the rhysha route!! thats a bet

• I call that bullshit

(I'm joking, don't take me seriously, okay?)

Last I checked, 70% of players, I call that dominating.

• someone said a hotdog cuz I did wake in this late wtf I didnt even slept on my cozy chair I'm spooked

If he's not giving you your hot dog, I can give you some.

• "I thought" doesnt change anyTHİNG in this sitaution I'am trying say you should'nt have said that when you see the ep 2 dud.

I said I thought he would, I don't believe I ever said he definitely would.

• AWWWWW, FELLOW SHIPPERS!

DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR,

CLAAAAAP FOR RHYIONA...

...AND FEEEEEEEEL DA POWER!

References aside, it's nice for a fellow YouTuber to ship Rhyiona; brings a tear to my eye! :')

kristi78968 posted: »

AWWWWW, FELLOW SHIPPERS! DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR, CLAAAAAP FOR RHYIONA... ...AND FEEEEEEEEL DA POWER! References aside, it's nice for a fellow YouTuber to ship Rhyiona; brings a tear to my eye! :')

• Right? Now all he needs is the magical ending dialogue.

Since it's so damn hard to notice it on a first playthrough it could open way for any lost Rhyiona shippers that didn't know how exactly to get it. This is super nice.

AWWWWW, FELLOW SHIPPERS! DON'T YOU DARE BE SOUR, CLAAAAAP FOR RHYIONA... ...AND FEEEEEEEEL DA POWER! References aside, it's nice for a fellow YouTuber to ship Rhyiona; brings a tear to my eye! :')

• you sure?

enter image description here

No

• my skeleton is peaceful

MichaelBP posted: »

The truth is, there is a skeleton inside all of us. It's just waiting to tear itself out of our bodies... sometines I feel it clawing at my intestines.

• I'm currently sitting here trying to figure out what to write next.

And nothing is coming to mind! I need to get out of this writer's block. Does any have a prompt they could give me that would work with good ol' Rhyiona? :)

• edited January 2016

I have this same exact problem right now. Just finished a story and am trying to queue them for somewhat regular posting but no ideas come to mind. ;-;

I'm currently sitting here trying to figure out what to write next. And nothing is coming to mind! I need to get out of this writer's block. Does any have a prompt they could give me that would work with good ol' Rhyiona?

• Lucky U. I fear my skeleton is a sadistic bastard.

my skeleton is peaceful

• Yes

you sure?

• This is so great to see another Youtuber who ships Rhyiona omg I'm just so ecstatic.

• I'm not alone anymore, I REPEAT I AM NOT ALONE ANYMORE! :D

Also, KIMMY! :D

Kimmy-klu posted: »

This is so great to see another Youtuber who ships Rhyiona omg I'm just so ecstatic.

• YAY!!!

I'm also surprised he didn't give the flower to Sasha and was thinking of giving it to Fiona by keeping it
    I'm just asdhakdhajfdjas

KRISTI!! :D

I'm not alone anymore, I REPEAT I AM NOT ALONE ANYMORE! Also, KIMMY!

• I've missed ya! Where have you been?! <3

Kimmy-klu posted: »

YAY!!! I'm also surprised he didn't give the flower to Sasha and was thinking of giving it to Fiona by keeping it I'm just asdhakdhajfdjas KRISTI!!

• I've missed you too! <3

Been busy drawing,playing video games and also college...I'll try and be here though. ^-^

I've missed ya! Where have you been?!

• Drops in on thread every few years; what i miss, anything good?

• edited January 2016

I watch Nappy but only his Pokemon videos. He's a fun guy.

EDIT: I went to check his other stuff and first thing I see is that he's a dirty brother killer. My heart can't take this.

• Don't worry, he has been informed

He needs to be informed on how to get to Rhyiona heaven though. He's on the right track.

• I'm relieved, thanks. I was worried he wouldn't pick the option thinking it was rude.

Brooky103 posted: »

Don't worry, he has been informed

• edited January 2016

Wait? There's a Rhysha hug?? I don't remember that happening in my gameplay??
    I mean thank god i didn't get the hug...Rhyiona all the way!!

• I guess if he really wants them to potentially be together he'll do it. We all probs have to keep on telling him each episode before the big finale. I'm really hoping that he does listen and gets that ending...its soo much better!

I'm relieved, thanks. I was worried he wouldn't pick the option thinking it was rude.

• If you choose to reject Hyperion, Sasha will hug Rhys when she is first seen in the present instead of Vaughn.

enter link description here

Brooky103 posted: »

Wait? There's a Rhysha hug?? I don't remember that happening in my gameplay?? I mean thank god i didn't get the hug...Rhyiona all the way!!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.