The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Somebody here knows the secret ingredient,huh?

dojo32161 posted: »

I won't need it, I'm pretty sure Juvia works fine.

• Not like it's the Krabby Patty secret formula or anything.

ZapThroat posted: »

Somebody here knows the secret ingredient,huh?

• Oh right,I forgot it's that obvious.

dojo32161 posted: »

Not like it's the Krabby Patty secret formula or anything.

• I have the weeb gifs, i don't need of no whistle.

lottii-lu posted: »

So I was stupid enough to confuse this thread and whatever makes you laugh thread for someone reason. Anyways I wanna take a brake on her

• edited January 2016

enter image description here

Bio
    please kill me

I just saw you're bio I hope everything is ok with you this is hard decision to make see if you feel the same tomorrow no pressure we all are here to talk and support you anytime. In my experience you're an amazing user here this will pass don't worry if you do have a break have fun :)

who wants the furry whistle to contact Wolf whilst I'm gone

Only lottii-lu blows wolf whistle ;)

So I was stupid enough to confuse this thread and whatever makes you laugh thread for someone reason. Anyways I wanna take a brake on her

• IHE FTW

RhysAndLee posted: »

It's all fucking bullshit. Youtube Is a Bad Joke

• Hope things get better for you in your downtime.

• Nice to see other Bernie supporters on the fourm

BigBlindMax posted: »

Went to a Bernie organizing event, now I'm committed to hosting a calling marathon. The things I get myself into.

• I'm feeling a lot better now. Not completely, but a lot more than I did. I also had a question for, I don't know, fuckin', people who bother to read this, what's your favorite Zelda game? I want to know because I finished Twilight Princess again recently, and I'm looking for Zelda games to play or replay.

• That one top down Zelda for the DS.

I'm feeling a lot better now. Not completely, but a lot more than I did. I also had a question for, I don't know, fuckin', people who bother

• So Spirit Tracks/Phantom Hourglass then?

papai46 posted: »

That one top down Zelda for the DS.

• edited January 2016
  • Phantom Hourglass.

So Spirit Tracks/Phantom Hourglass then?

• That's cancerous

CarL_J posted: »

enter link description here .. seriously?

• Skyward Sword is my favorite! It's critical reviews are all very high but it's hated by a lot of the fans though and I have no idea why. :/ See what you think, I guess! :D

I'm feeling a lot better now. Not completely, but a lot more than I did. I also had a question for, I don't know, fuckin', people who bother

• One of the questions was something like "Do you commonly insult groups of people" or something like that and an answer was "Does insulting white, male, cis, etc. count? If so then yes."

You fucking privileged white male cis scum! You can't be triggered unless you're bi, gay, queer, non conforming, non binary or transexual!

• I'm absolutely in love with Skyward Sword. I think my only 2 problems were the broken motion controls and horribly linear gameplay. But it's still a pretty awesome game, such as almost all of the other Zelda games.

Skyward Sword is my favorite! It's critical reviews are all very high but it's hated by a lot of the fans though and I have no idea why. See what you think, I guess!

• Ah, that one is pretty good.

Phantom Hourglass.

• Twilight Princess. The whole turning into a wolf thing was weird, but besides that, I really liked it.

• I found the wolf mechanic to be fun, and at least they did it right. Senic the Herdghorg over there could learn a thing or two from Twilight Princess.

Either way, I agree. Twilight Princess is honestly one of my all time favorite games. It's awesome.

Twilight Princess. The whole turning into a wolf thing was weird, but besides that, I really liked it.

• what were you searching for originally?

Guess I'll add "What is the fine for beastiality in America?" to my list of fucking weird extremely out of context searches.

• edited January 2016

enter link description here

In short if anyone makes a video anyway similar to us we want to profit off it even if you do all the work and you will need our permission.

This is BS youtube should be free to make any videos not have these dips or others wanting to profit off simple concepts that people were doing for years before they did.

Like me making movie reviews tomorrow and saying everyone who makes a review for movies for now on will need my permission and must pay me a percentage even though I did nothing.

THIS IS SO STUPID wtf is happening so greedy

Do you pay the creators of all the content that you guys are reacting to?

This is one of my fav responses on youtube to it basically destroys their whole logic

• edited January 2016

• CarL_J posted: »

• Gotta say Twilight Princess. It was the first one that I played and looked amazing at the time.

• Couldn't have said it better, mom Pyro

ZapThroat posted: »

• My friend said she loved her pet raccoon, Bubbles. I told her as a joke that it was beastiality, and said there was a fine for that shit. Then I got curious and searched what the penalty was for beastiality in the united states.

what were you searching for originally?

• enter link description here

Obviously, don't click if spoilers for LEGO Marvel Avengers are a thing you are avoiding, but oh man...I want there to be an animated series now and I want Ashly Burch to star.

• That's a fair use counter-suit waiting to happen.

• edited January 2016

I'm both really scared and really excited for my last year of high school, oh boy, here comes Life accompanied by Adulthood.

• I used to hear this song a lot in montage parodies and such but listening to the full song is just beautiful ;_;

Yeah fuck you MLG, you ruin such beautiful things like this.

• What the fuck did you say about Unleashed you fagit?

I found the wolf mechanic to be fun, and at least they did it right. Senic the Herdghorg over there could learn a thing or two from Twilight

• I said it fucking sucks m8, come at me skrublord, I'm ripped.

What the fuck did you say about Unleashed you fagit?

• edited January 2016

Eh... their hearts are in the right place, but this is a disaster waiting to happen.

EDIT: And by disaster, I mean these fucking idiots will destroy everything on YouTube more than it already is if they don't stop. I forgot to add this in I was thinking about it. They seem like the want to help, but their idea of help is fucking retarded.

• edited January 2016

lmao it keeps dropping

(well deserved though, FineBro$)

Markd4547 posted: »

http://www.livecounts.x10host.com/?channel=Fine Brothers Entertainment I'm watching a live update on Finebro's subs ^

• enter link description here

And there now under 14 million aw yiss :')

lmao it keeps dropping (well deserved though, FineBro$)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.