Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited January 2016

All I can say is...EWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

If you choose to reject Hyperion, Sasha will hug Rhys when she is first seen in the present instead of Vaughn. enter link description here

• lol

Brooky103 posted: »

• All I can say is...AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Fixed it for you.

• Me waiting for Telltale to say that TFTB will have a second season be like... "I don't wanna wait anymore I'm tired of looking for answers" (Please tell me someone gets the reference...)

• Cheeky...but no.

All I can say is...AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Fixed it for you.

• Take me some place, where there's music and there's laughter.

Me waiting for Telltale to say that TFTB will have a second season be like... "I don't wanna wait anymore I'm tired of looking for answers" (Please tell me someone gets the reference...)

• More like, Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww damnit!

AMIRIT

enter image description here

All I can say is...AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! Fixed it for you.

• edited January 2016

Nope

Poogers555 posted: »

More like, Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww damnit! AMIRIT

• I don't know if I'm scared of dying but I'm scared of living too fast, too slow

Take me some place, where there's music and there's laughter.

• Regret, remorse, hold on, oh no I've got to go.

Pipas posted: »

I don't know if I'm scared of dying but I'm scared of living too fast, too slow

• There’s no starting over, no new beginnings, time races on

IRunts posted: »

Regret, remorse, hold on, oh no I've got to go.

• meh not much but jacksepticeye is a "hardcore" rhyiona shipper

MeatBicycle posted: »

Drops in on thread every few years; what i miss, anything good?

• Rhys reject Hyperion, but Jack tricks everyone else into think that Rhys accepted.

kristi78968 posted: »

I'm currently sitting here trying to figure out what to write next. And nothing is coming to mind! I need to get out of this writer's block. Does any have a prompt they could give me that would work with good ol' Rhyiona?

• I forgot the next line.

There’s no starting over, no new beginnings, time races on

• Just, gotta keep on keeping on..

I forgot the next line.

• enter image description here

I forgot the next line.

• Thanks, I'll do that. :)

RAFAELAM96 posted: »

Rhys reject Hyperion, but Jack tricks everyone else into think that Rhys accepted.

• Sounds like you may be showing symptoms of a condition known as bonus eruptus.

MichaelBP posted: »

Lucky U. I fear my skeleton is a sadistic bastard.

• coughs its Poopass.

ZapThroat posted: »

pipas pls

• Agreed 100%, their blatant favoritism towards Sasha just made me push even harder for Rhyiona. Like look here GAME, I know you think you're gonna make me ship Rhys and Sasha buuut you got another thing coming entirely, let me assure you. ;) I will always and forever point to the space station scene where Sasha is 100% on board with leaving without Rhys and Fiona flat out tells her it's not an option and Sasha SHAKES HER HEAD at her as if to say "Ugh, Fiona, when did you start having feelings like general human compassion and concern ? You're reeeally breaking my balls here, Fi." I urge you to go back sometime and look at this scene, it has made Rhysha even less shippable for me somehow, as if that was even possible. It basically makes all the shit between them in episode 3 mean virtually nothing. I don't know about you, but I don't think I would place my bets on the chick that was ready to bail on me without batting an eyelash over the one that actually assured me she wouldn't bail. Just sayin'.

Definitely. Sasha really is just given a lot more romantic opportunities, however, I personally take this approach from TTG as a test to see

• Getting good! Really wanna see where this goes :)

This is part 2. Part 1 is here, on page 1702. - AT THE SPEED OF LEAD Fiona was quite evidently not okay. “Fi- Fiona? Shit!” Rhys

• Even as a WIP this is amazing. What a lovely sketch, I love how they are just so into it and each other. This speaks of true love. <3

Amaltheren posted: »

A little Work In Progress guys ? And with a close-up just because I like them. (Now, go to the clean and colors part !)

• I really love this so far. This was definitely worth the wait. I have a feeling the dynamic between Rhys and Mason is going to be pretty damn amusing and I'm psyched to see how this unfolds. Splendid work.

Kennybadger posted: »

Ok people I been teasing it for awhile now, but here it is Tears of the Fallen Chapter 1, but first need to give two shouts outs to two amaz

• THIS. SIMPLY THIS. As if Rhys was even capable of proper seduction LOL come on it's RHYS

FINALLY A RHYIONA FANART THAT ISN'T ABOUT RHYS SEDUCING THE SHIT OUT OF FIONA!

• Absolutely brilliant, what a finish, I am LOVING that color scheme, the warmth is just so very evident and it's gorgeous. You really nailed their faces, they look like they're having a grand 'ol time together. So lovely.

Amaltheren posted: »

“Oh, don’t you dare look back. Just keep your eyes on me I said, “You’re holding back, ” She said, “Shut up and dance with me!” ”

• Late welcome to you fellow Rhyionan, so glad you have finally found us! The light of Rhyiona has guided you safely. :)

I have finally found you guys, I have finally found more of my kin! FINALLY! :'D As a side note, it appears on my side my awesome Rhys and Fiona profile pic isn't appearing. Cri.

• That was so cute! Please write more, I loved this, you're good!

I got another fanfic for you all~~~! Everything is so blurry, distorted. Each sound is like a thunderclap that is thousand times more l

• Can I just say I love this idea haha

Hmmm, well, I had an idea I was gonna use but Imma hand it to you! Basically is: Rhys being adorkable as always and he's trying to give ze bae a rock he found as a sign of affection.

• Video link (it's epic)

Reliqum posted: »

I need video.

• That feel when Jack DOESN'T SHIP RHYSHA AND DOESN'T GIVE HER THE FLOWER OHMYGODYESIT'SREALLYHAPPENING. All my HYPE.

You're nearly there, Jackaboy, just gotta get past the exchanged glance in the ep 4 opening that happens regardless of whether you've been avoiding Sasha like the plague or not (SIGH) and the interrogation outside the Vault. YOU CAN DO IT, JACK!!

enter link description here OMG JACKSEPTİCEYE didnt give the follower 1:10:47

• Rhysha is sizzling hot.

And by that I mean it's UP IN FLAMES. OHOHO.

Rhysha got roasted enter link description here

• I guess you could say you're

REALLY not FEELING IT haha why did I do this

• He wanted to give it to Fiona ;_; Ugh, it hurts my heart knowing the crushing reality of the situation...

Kimmy-klu posted: »

YAY!!! I'm also surprised he didn't give the flower to Sasha and was thinking of giving it to Fiona by keeping it I'm just asdhakdhajfdjas KRISTI!!

• I got this on my first playthrough cause I made Rhys a goodie goodie. Welp, never making that mistake again.

If you choose to reject Hyperion, Sasha will hug Rhys when she is first seen in the present instead of Vaughn. enter link description here

• And what makes you think ruling makes you any better off with Fiona? Fiona's even angrier at you if you chose to rule than reject, you really think she's going to want to be with Rhys when he chose Hyperion over them, same goes for Sasha for that matter. So yeah, Sasha hugs you, but if you still want to be on somewhat good terms with Fiona, then the better option is to clearly reject.

RickSanchez posted: »

I got this on my first playthrough cause I made Rhys a goodie goodie. Welp, never making that mistake again.

• Started work back on the stupid Fiona-senpai piece since The Offer and the Stacey oneshot are giving me writer's block. This is really stupid but ah well. :P

• call me insane, but weren't you the dude who left this thread a couple of weeks ago?

MeatBicycle posted: »

Drops in on thread every few years; what i miss, anything good?

• I sat under the Sakura tree at the promised time in my heartfelt letter, 9 PM. That’s what it said on my phone, yet Fiona-senpai isn’t here. I sigh and shove it back into my hoodie pocket. Maybe she’s just taking her time, this is a pretty big hill after all! While there were a ton of other Sakura trees in the town, especially on a lower elevation, this very spot had a 70% success rate on kouhaiconfessions.com. According to my fellow lover-seekers, this wasn’t an ordinary place. A girl reported that her senpai and she rolled down this giant hill and somehow landed on each other at the end. It made for a very romantic and awkward exchange, but still! Landing on top of each other...The thought made my heart go super doki doki!

How did I, Rhys, come to love Fiona-senpai? It all started when we came back from vacation.

My bro for life, Vaughn, told me to go up on the rooftop for lunch. I mean...only significant others do that but because we’re bros, I was fine with it! I immediately ran up there, hoping to do the bro-est of things with Vaughn. However, when I got there I did not see that scrawny and big glasses wearing boy, I saw her.

Leaning against the railing looking like a complete delinquent, looked over the school in such a cool fashion was Fiona! Her uniform jacket was tied around her waist, she was such a serious rebel! Her long hair, at least at the time, flowed gracefully in the wind. There was something about her that made my heart race, perhaps it was her utter coolness, the fact she was a delinquent, or maybe...it was because she was an upperclassman?

“FIONA-SENPAI!” I blurted out accidently and immediately covered my mouth. She turned slowly, her green eyes lying upon me. “I-I...Um…”

“Who exactly are you?”

An arrow right into my heart! She scanned me up and down until her eyes caught stop at my bionic arm. “Oh, you’re that kid with the robot arm. Tell me…” She walked slowly up to me, my back hitting the door back down into the school. “How exactly did you lose an arm?”

“I-I didn’t lose it! I just got because I wanted to!” She rolls her eyes.

“So you wasted money to get your perfectly good right arm replaced with one that could easily break down?” She backed up and sighed. “I thought you were smarter than that, idiot.”

Another arrow right into my heart, this time dealing critical damage! She pushed me out of the way and opened the rooftop door, descending back down into the school.

“W-wait!” I made my way into the doorway and she stopped immediately on the last few steps of the first staircase. “I-I’m not an idiot! The name is Rhys and you better remember it!” I yelled out, hoping for her to remember this encounter and add to her potential character development later on. However...At the time I didn’t take reality into account.

She turned, her eyebrows furrowed as she glared at me.

“I don’t like being told what to do.” She walked back up the stairs slowly, much like one of those killers in every single horror movie.

Crap crap crap crap! I looked around the rooftop, hoping to hide somewhere but no such luck. As my end came closer with each approaching step, I darted towards the railing. I looked down towards the ground. Ah...That’s too far down butIit’s all I have. Maybe I could land on some fat kid for some cushion! I turned and saw Fiona only a few steps away from me. Preparing for my grand escape, I sat on railing.

“I’m prepared to escape if I need to!” I proclaim and I swear, I saw a small vein on the side of her head.

“You really ARE an idiot! Get off of that before you get yourself killed!” She grabbed my collar and tugged me forward with such a strong force. “Are you really that desperate to die?!” She dropped me on my butt before sighing. “You’re not worth my fist after that.” She swiftly turns back to the door and heads back into the school.

Despite her intent to hurt me earlier, she saved me from doing something stupid. She saved my life and probably the fat kid’s life if I were to fall and land on one, the velocity would have probably been too much. I gripped my white polo shirt and smiled. Yes, she may be a tsun, but there was some dere in that heart.

After many months of annoying Fiona and even having a few heartfelt moments like going on that camping trip were the two of us got lost and she had to protect me, I decided to write her a letter. It simply read,

“Dear Fiona,

Please come to that Sakura tree on the high at 9 PM on Saturday.

P.S. Don’t trip on your way up.

From,
    That Cool Guy”

It took many deep-thought showers to come up with that! I put it in her locker before she could notice on Thursday and ever since then, I couldn’t get a wink of sleep! Seriously, I had to start buying some coffees from WacDonalds and even started falling asleep in class! Was it all worth it? I took my phone back out, 9:12. She’s 12 minutes late. Did she recognize my handwriting or does she not even bother with confessions?

“Oh God, it’s you.” I heard a voice groan. I look up to see Fiona, wearing a red jacket with her skin-tight jeans and black converses. I would be lying if I didn’t think she looked even cooler in that outfit, especially in those jeans. It perfectly matched with her haircut too, she seriously looked like a badass! Meanwhile I looked like a loser compared to her, wearing just a hoodie with jeans and some old shoes. Would this make the chances of my confession go down significantly?

“Is there a reason you called me out here or am I just wasting my time?” I jumped onto my feet and nodded.

“There is a good reason, I promise you!”

“Just like when you promised you would get me a burger at WacDonalds after you lost that bet? Sure, Rhys. You’re just good with promises!”

“That’s besides the point! Listen, Fiona…” I bit my lip, trying to find the words to start this off. My eyes looked in every other direction besides directly at Fiona. “How can I put this without getting punched?”

“How about calming down first? You’re acting like I don’t know why you requested me to be here in the first place.” What?

“This certain place, just the two of us while under a Sakura tree, you acting like you’re about to piss your pants; the signs are all there. This is a confession, right?” She hit the nail right on the head. Has she been through this before?

“Have you been through this before?”

“A couple of times, but I guess this had more thought put into it considering it was outside the school. I rejected them, just letting you know." I frowned and was ready to burst out into tears. After all this effort, am I really going to get rejected?

"Despite my track record, since I at least know you, I'll give you a shot." Those blissful words escaped her lips, the complete opposite of what I expected. Those words made me feel euphoric

"REALLY?!" I clasped her hands and smiled at her. "You HONESTLY don't know how many days I've spent getting worried about this!" I jumped up and down, I felt like I was in Heaven!

"You're...uh...a bit too happy about this. I said I'll give you a shot, idiot." She mumbled out, her cheeks turning slightly red. "If you screw this up, just know I won't give you another chance-"

"I PROMISE I won't screw this up! I'll do my best to show you how great I can be!"

"Well...I look forward to it." Fiona smiled at me, a sight I've never seen before. She would always have an annoyed expression on when dealing with me and usually by the end of our encounters, she would punch me in the stomach or arm, most of the time being my face because that's her favorite place hit me.

"Y-you're smiling." I stuttered out, still not being able to believe that this is even happening.

She instantly turned that smile upside down. "N-no, I'm not. You're seriously just seeing things."

"No, I wasn't!" I let go of her hands and put my two index fingers on her face, dragging the corners of her mouth into a smile. "It's better when you smile. You look less intimidating that way!" That's when I got punched in the neck. "Not...the...damn...neck!" I said trying to get air back into my lungs.

"Before I completely cut off your airflow, how about you take me home?" Fiona offered her hand out to me. "Being on this hill for so long is getting my cold." After trying to regain my breath, I nod. I take her hand in mine.

"Deal!" We started to descend the hill in silence. I wasn't quite sure what to say. I glanced at Fiona and then at our hands. She's really by my side, holy crap- Before I could finish my thought, I tripped over a rock and fell forward, bringing Fiona down with me in the process. "CRAP CRAP CRAAAAAAP!" I cried out as my body tumbled down the extremely long hill.

"I SWEAR IF OUR LUCK IS LIKE THIS, I AM SO DONE WITH YOU!" Fiona yelled out as we rolled down the hill together.

• i used to be here lot, but then fallout 4 happened

Dracu98 posted: »

call me insane, but weren't you the dude who left this thread a couple of weeks ago?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.