Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Well to be fair, Sasha does, even if you do rule, she even says they should leave Rhys because once a Hyperion always a Hyperion.

And what makes you think ruling makes you any better off with Fiona? Fiona's even angrier at you if you chose to rule than reject, you reall

• Yes, Sasha is also pissed at you and for good reason, it just looks like Fiona is even more pissed if you chose to rule, Sasha looks like she's more hurt and feels betrayed. Frankly, both of them have good reasons to hate Rhys if you rule.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well to be fair, Sasha does, even if you do rule, she even says they should leave Rhys because once a Hyperion always a Hyperion.

• I know, I was just saying even though Telltale did alot of things to act like Rhys and Sasha was going to fail because of your choice, it doesnt.

Yes, Sasha is also pissed at you and for good reason, it just looks like Fiona is even more pissed if you chose to rule, Sasha looks like she's more hurt and feels betrayed. Frankly, both of them have good reasons to hate Rhys if you rule.

• enter image description here

RickSanchez posted: »

I guess you could say you're REALLY not FEELING IT haha why did I do this

• Oh no... how long do I have left to live, doctor?

Sounds like you may be showing symptoms of a condition known as bonus eruptus.

• Thanks darling, You'll enjoy Chapter 2, that is all it is.

I really love this so far. This was definitely worth the wait. I have a feeling the dynamic between Rhys and Mason is going to be pretty damn amusing and I'm psyched to see how this unfolds. Splendid work.

• oh i hear ya buddy fall out 4 happened to me ohmygawd i played fallout 4 354 hours in a dammed 2 month

MeatBicycle posted: »

i used to be here lot, but then fallout 4 happened

• It's very nice to you to write that, I'm very touched ;3; And especially when I will post a new fanart tonight !

Absolutely brilliant, what a finish, I am LOVING that color scheme, the warmth is just so very evident and it's gorgeous. You really nailed their faces, they look like they're having a grand 'ol time together. So lovely.

• Heeeeyyyy. Guess who's gonna post a new fanart tonight ? :D

Pretty NSFW I guess, but it's soft. As soon as I finish to angrily throw my pencil across the room because of the design tatoo I'm searching for Rhys' arm, It's coming !

• Finally done writing more than one story.

I can finally start posting them regularly again.

Hurray for free time!

enter image description here

• Ready to cross my eyes for mentally translating 8D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Finally done writing more than one story. I can finally start posting them regularly again. Hurray for free time!

• Your stories will never top my Fiona-senpai piece, its a masterpiece. :p

Finally done writing more than one story. I can finally start posting them regularly again. Hurray for free time!

• enter image description here

*Long live the pioneers

Rebels and mutineers

Go forth and have no fear

Come close and lend an ear

And I say

Hey, hey hey hey

Living like we’re renegades

Renegades… renegades.*

• Haha nah man I agree 100%, I wouldn't actually do that just to avoid getting a hug from Sasha, I just like to be difficult.

And what makes you think ruling makes you any better off with Fiona? Fiona's even angrier at you if you chose to rule than reject, you reall

• edited January 2016

Yeah but he also gave the flower to Sasha and didn't ship Rhyiona so I wouldn't really count him as a Youtuber that shipped Rhyiona. His playthrough is pretty damn entertaining though.

• ilovit

Amaltheren posted: »

*Long live the pioneers Rebels and mutineers Go forth and have no fear Come close and lend an ear And I say Hey, hey hey hey Living like we’re renegades Renegades… renegades.*

• HYPE!

Heeeeyyyy. Guess who's gonna post a new fanart tonight ? Pretty NSFW I guess, but it's soft. As soon as I finish to angrily throw my pencil across the room because of the design tatoo I'm searching for Rhys' arm, It's coming !

• MARVELOUS!

*Long live the pioneers Rebels and mutineers Go forth and have no fear Come close and lend an ear And I say Hey, hey hey hey Living like we’re renegades Renegades… renegades.*

• nobody can be mad at you for this. I guess we can all understand that :D

MeatBicycle posted: »

i used to be here lot, but then fallout 4 happened

• edited January 2016

I think you forgot one

You forgot one!

• its been awhile since i was last here, good to see some familiar people still here, also where did all the sfm/gmod fanartists vanish to? i can't seem to find any recent sfm/gmod fanart from either rhyiona/rhysha and tftb in general anyway i had spare time so i made some rhyiona fanart, this time rhys and fiona about to kick ass

Made using technical wizardry called sfm and photoshop,

• 96/69

its been awhile since i was last here, good to see some familiar people still here, also where did all the sfm/gmod fanartists vanish to? i

• don't hurt me this way

kristi78968 posted: »

Your stories will never top my Fiona-senpai piece, its a masterpiece.

• good luck cause it's coming either later today or early tomorrow B)

Ready to cross my eyes for mentally translating 8D

• people have been busy, I'm guessing

wonderful job as always!

its been awhile since i was last here, good to see some familiar people still here, also where did all the sfm/gmod fanartists vanish to? i

• Man, it's been awhile since I've commented on the thread. How's everyone?

• Hi!.

hello hello

• As usual: Not good

Man, it's been awhile since I've commented on the thread. How's everyone?

• Dang. That doesn't sound like you Eryka. Hopefully it goes better from here.

Eryka posted: »

As usual: Not good

• Hey there Shadow! ;D Long time no see!

I'm good, tired as always. I hope you're doing good as well! :)

Man, it's been awhile since I've commented on the thread. How's everyone?

• -peeps in-

Sup nerds.

I took a brake from the forums for a bit because I needed to take it easy and relax. While I am still a little depressed, I think I'll start hanging around again. However I was lurking on this thread to see what you've been getting up to and I missed you guys.

I was also going to write something for you guys, but I'm uncreative as fuck right now, but I will try and do something for you guys sooner <3

• I took a brake from the forums for a bit because I needed to take it easy and relax. While I am still a little depressed,

i know the feel, get better fam <33

lottii-lu posted: »

-peeps in- Sup nerds. I took a brake from the forums for a bit because I needed to take it easy and relax. While I am still a little d

• Thanks Green ;w;

Green613 posted: »

I took a brake from the forums for a bit because I needed to take it easy and relax. While I am still a little depressed, i know the feel, get better fam <33

• GLAD YOU LIKE IT

God I wasn't that productive since a year, or maybe more. It feels good to draw again and have people happy when I post something. :3

MARVELOUS!

• Omg dat face. Perfection.

Poogers555 posted: »

ilovit

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited February 2016

Hopefully it goes better from here.

Meh, probably not.

Dang. That doesn't sound like you Eryka. Hopefully it goes better from here.

• Doing great actually. Just picked up new apllications an I'm ready to get to work.

kristi78968 posted: »

Hey there Shadow! ;D Long time no see! I'm good, tired as always. I hope you're doing good as well!

• Just keep your head up.

Eryka posted: »

Hopefully it goes better from here. Meh, probably not.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.