Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Ι םןνε հεг

How rude.

• Oh my

Eryka posted: »

Ι םןνε հεг

• Well that was a sudden turn of events.

Ι םןνε հεг

• Ι պουןժ լւке то բևςк ყზს ცαβε <3

RockMySocks posted: »

Well that was a sudden turn of events.

• edited February 2016

I see not much has changed since I've last been around here.

ayy

But it's sadly the day I have to bid you all ado for a very long while (or forever.) I currently cannot devote time to showing up even now and then anymore. Too much stuff on my platter for this next year and I just can't... deal with a lot of stuff right now. It's been a pleasure though. I felt like I should at least write my goodbye before I venture back into the darkness, I owe you all that much and it's always good to tie up my loose ends. Well... anyway, let's go with the goodbye mentions.

@firehawkcultist

ayy

Been a pleasure. You smell like a father figure.

@Wolfenus54

ayy

Thanks for listening to my late night ramblings when times were tough.

@Green613

Thanks for creating this thread, I'll always remember it.

Anyone who I didn't mention, it's not that I didn't like you. I just probably forgot to write your name. Been a pleasure, you guys were the best part of my life thus far for those few months I was here (bar a few exceptions like the people I've never met or just joined here or others. your cool too though) I'll never forget the raid boss race attempt where I screwed it up and everything. Not everything ends. Maybe I'll be back someday. Probably around the time Season 2 drops (if it drops. I'm watching you TellTale)

Until then: Here's my final Rhyiona gif that I found you.

ayy

Until next time, space cowboys:

ayy23

• I find like all of those freaking weird. And now he's writing a philosophy book. Honestly, I'd love to hear what Will Smith thinks of everything his son posts.

I need some inspirational quote from Jaden Smith inserted here or something. "What If Life Is One Big Mystery?"

• Sad to see you go. I wish you luck as you go through everything this year. Hope you can maybe come back if TellTale (and they better) release a sequel

I see not much has changed since I've last been around here. But it's sadly the day I have to bid you all ado for a very long while (

• Eryka posted: »

Ι պουןժ լւке то բևςк ყზს ცαβε

• enter image description here

Now Nancy, I don't want you to think that I'm missing you or anything cause honest to goodness you re-he-he-he-he-heally annoy me. I mean for Christ's sake newbie, the only thing I may care as little about as you is Hugh Jackman.

But, hey, I get that, I haven't been around here for a while too. Maybe we can still game together sometimes, I'll let you know about me trying to organize more gaming sessions w/ Rhyiona members if you're interested, but if it doesn't work out, all the best to you.

enter image description here

I see not much has changed since I've last been around here. But it's sadly the day I have to bid you all ado for a very long while (

• This is getting weird now

Ι պουןժ լւке то բևςк ყზს ცαβε

• Bye bye honey <3

• It's always weird with me <3

This is getting weird now

• True

It's always weird with me

• Do you know how much I love you, Nat?

As much as a dog loves a cat <3

True

• Late reply, I know. :3

I'm doing great this morning! I woke up at, like, four AM and I thought it was 12pm, but other than that, I am A-Okay. How about you? <3

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Cara! Long time no see! How are you today? ^-^

• edited February 2016

Organize more gaming sessions w/ Rhyiona members if you're interested.

ayy

Of course I'd be interested. Make sure to dig me up if there's a session and I'd probably be able show up.

I'll miss you, man. I'll try to keep in touch.

ayy

Now Nancy, I don't want you to think that I'm missing you or anything cause honest to goodness you re-he-he-he-he-heally annoy me. I mean fo

• ayy

Thanks! I'll probably show up again if TellTale releases a sequel.

Sad to see you go. I wish you luck as you go through everything this year. Hope you can maybe come back if TellTale (and they better) release a sequel

• Buh-bye, Eryka.

ayy

Bye bye honey

• ME TOO! EVERYTHING IS GOOD! I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOU'RE GOOD!

lottii-lu posted: »

I'M DOING GOOD! HOW ABOUT YOU?

• enter image description here

idk what to do with this so here you go shitty edits are back. :')

• Haha, I missed your edits :3

Nice edit btw ^-^

That feeling when you woke up right now and you are tired af.

idk what to do with this so here you go shitty edits are back. :')

• Godamn it. Not you, too ;_;

It makes me so sad to see you go ;-;

• edited February 2016

ayy

ayy

ayy

Been an honor, Wolfenus.

Godamn it. Not you, too ;_; It makes me so sad to see you go ;-;

• Hey kiddos, your favorite badger is here. I got a big something to tell, you lovely people, and will do that in 7 and half hours. BE READY, IT WILL BLOW YOUR MINDS.

• It kept the thread alive! ;)

It kept the thread alive!

• Is this real life? Or is this fantasy?

Oh my-- Everyone is coming back again, it's so beautiful :')

• edited February 2016

Someone's going to have to discuss what Rhys and Fiona would do on valentine's day with me because everyone on Tumblr is on a Rakk hive.

D-Did you... get the pun?

• Literally blow my mind?

Kennybadger posted: »

Hey kiddos, your favorite badger is here. I got a big something to tell, you lovely people, and will do that in 7 and half hours. BE READY, IT WILL BLOW YOUR MINDS.

• That's only a dream FapThroat, wake up.

ZapThroat posted: »

Is this real life? Or is this fantasy? Oh my-- Everyone is coming back again, it's so beautiful :')

• FapThroat

You just proved to him that it isn't a dream by calling him "FapThroat".

That's only a dream FapThroat, wake up.

• No? I can call by a lot of names in his dream.

FapThroat You just proved to him that it isn't a dream by calling him "FapThroat".

• Gets so triggered that he swears in his own language

Potjandorie!

No you're just a piece of poop.

• Seduction and happiness, that's what they're going to get.

Someone's going to have to discuss what Rhys and Fiona would do on valentine's day with me because everyone on Tumblr is on a Rakk hive. D-Did you... get the pun?

• I like your thinking ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seduction and happiness, that's what they're going to get.

• edited February 2016

HELLO Rhyiona!!! Well it’s a day of emotion and feels (SO MUCH FEELS I CAN’T EVEN GAAAAAAAAH) and may the love of Rhyiona bless you all.

Anyway, I, the Firehawkcultist, have an announcement to make, that I felt would fit perfectly for this holiday. So…..hypothetically, what would you say if I found a girl online, who liked almost everything I liked. Who was smart, creative, laid back, and had good sense of humor. Just the perfect girl who loved Rhyiona and gaming. Who actually was gracious enough to give me a shot.

Well, you’d probably say: “Yeah right, cultist, and who's this completely fictional dream girl?”

Then I’d have to show you the lovely and talented (and very real) @GrowlingPeanut. So for all but the 3 aware, we have been shipped together for awhile (by @Mawula) and we’re proud to announce that it has become canon. We’ve been dating online for about a month and since we don’t live too far away, we’re looking forward to meeting up in person in the near future and this is super exciting, it is so hard to put into words! The whole story is really crazy, I won’t go into all the “details” ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), but when you break it down, this is happening because of the pure awesomeness of Rhyiona!!!!

We’re canon, bitches!!!!

It's destiny, Rhys

• Canon

You both rock, GrowlingCultist (your ship forum name, lol) !!!

HELLO Rhyiona!!! Well it’s a day of emotion and feels (SO MUCH FEELS I CAN’T EVEN GAAAAAAAAH) and may the love of Rhyiona bless you all.

• Can you pay me the ticket for the airplane? I don't want to be late for your marriage.

I also want some pictures of your babies (when you'll have some).

• I forgot about the pictures of your dogs. Send me some.

Can you pay me the ticket for the airplane? I don't want to be late for your marriage. I also want some pictures of your babies (when you'll have some).

• FIREPEANUT

Mawula posted: »

Canon You both rock, GrowlingCultist (your ship forum name, lol) !!!

• How hell. I got it... Seriosuly, what's with Tumblr nowadays? Or ever?

Someone's going to have to discuss what Rhys and Fiona would do on valentine's day with me because everyone on Tumblr is on a Rakk hive. D-Did you... get the pun?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.