Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Whatever you want! All for you <3

FIREPEANUT

• Of course these shipping threads come alive on Valentine's Day. Good to see them come back even if it is for one day, or a few. Let's hope we can keep it going though. After all, this is the most viewed thread on TTG; I'm sure of that.

• So sweet, Eryka! <3

P.S. FirePeanut, the photos of your meeting should go you know where :)

Eryka posted: »

Can you pay me the ticket for the airplane? I don't want to be late for your marriage. I also want some pictures of your babies (when you'll have some).

• In a photo album?

Mawula posted: »

So sweet, Eryka! P.S. FirePeanut, the photos of your meeting should go you know where

• Sure :)

In a photo album?

• If they ever get married, everyone should be there.

Sure

• Well, well, well....if it isn't my dorky boyfriend...

Here's your Valentine, Ginger Snap. It's cheesy, it's Rhyiona, it's us...

It's...perfect.

enter image description here

HELLO Rhyiona!!! Well it’s a day of emotion and feels (SO MUCH FEELS I CAN’T EVEN GAAAAAAAAH) and may the love of Rhyiona bless you all.

• I know, right? I will be there for sure, I ship them so hard :)

If they ever get married, everyone should be there.

• FirePeanut > Rhyiona

It's better because it's real (and fucking hot)

I know, right? I will be there for sure, I ship them so hard

• Perfect handwriting, as always ;)

Ah, what a happy day.

Well, well, well....if it isn't my dorky boyfriend... Here's your Valentine, Ginger Snap. It's cheesy, it's Rhyiona, it's us... It's...perfect.

• You guys are so cute that I can't do any lewd jokes.

Well, well, well....if it isn't my dorky boyfriend... Here's your Valentine, Ginger Snap. It's cheesy, it's Rhyiona, it's us... It's...perfect.

• Happy Valentines Day for Rhyiona and to all you Members x Member ships! Now be good and play nice,k? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Source

Now back to my Valentines routine...

• Yes! Totally agree with you. But nevertheless, Rhyiona and this thread created the atmosphere :)

FirePeanut > Rhyiona It's better because it's real (and fucking hot)

• True

Yes! Totally agree with you. But nevertheless, Rhyiona and this thread created the atmosphere

• This image is hot.

Happy Valentines Day for Rhyiona and to all you Members x Member ships! Now be good and play nice,k? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Source Now back to my Valentines routine...

• edited February 2016

Hey, I saw something like that exactly the same as Rhysha. Unless the artist drew a Rhyiona version but I’m pretty sure they headcanon Fiona as a lesbian.

Happy Valentines Day for Rhyiona and to all you Members x Member ships! Now be good and play nice,k? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Source Now back to my Valentines routine...

• Whatever the case they did a dope job!

lottii-lu posted: »

Hey, I saw something like that exactly the same as Rhysha. Unless the artist drew a Rhyiona version but I’m pretty sure they headcanon Fiona as a lesbian.

• Rhys' face.

I want it.

• @firehawkcultist

Um....honey...? I think we broke Eryka...

You guys are so cute that I can't do any lewd jokes.

• edited February 2016

Not denying they didn't. But I'm worried that they are copying the artist's work. I guess I could look into it though.

Whatever the case they did a dope job!

• Definitely.

lottii-lu posted: »

Not denying they didn't. But I'm worried that they are copying the artist's work. I guess I could look into it though.

• Awwww baby. You're too sweet

• I'd make comment that you already get me like that every day but you already know that.

Rhys' face. I want it.

• Kay, everyone, it's time for another State of the Peanut Address.

...yeah, that sounded a lot more clever in my head.

ANYWAY.

I have a Valentine's Day one-shot in the works, and if I don't get too sidetracked by certain people who can't keep it in their pants cough @firehawkcultist cough real-life things, then it SHOULD be done by Monday or Tuesday.

But other than that, I still have school, I still have work, and I probably won't be around much other than to lurk, and save art, and occasionally post random writings.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, RHYIONA! KEEP THIS SHIP SAILING!

• OMG PEANUT!??!

(buries face in hands cause I can't even)

Kay, everyone, it's time for another State of the Peanut Address. ...yeah, that sounded a lot more clever in my head. ANYWAY. I hav

• Rip my lewdness

@firehawkcultist Um....honey...? I think we broke Eryka...

• You know it's true.

OMG PEANUT!??! (buries face in hands cause I can't even)

• I'd actually be okay with that.

You're so sweet when you're not lewd.

Rip my lewdness

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited February 2016

I got a question for both of you.

I asked many times if someone would do a Rhyiona sex tape.... Of course, they said no.

You are just the perfect candidates.

I'll pay for the costumes, the condoms and a go pro.

You should consider my offer, because it would be :

1. Awesome
    2. There's a lot of weirdos... eh I mean "people" who would like to see that.
    3. You guys are probably going to have sex soon, so it's just a matter of time before I'll just stalk you and record it myself.
    4. Don't worry, number 3 is not real.
    5. Except the part of you having sex.

By all Eryka's weird thought, XOXOXOX

Have a great honeymoon by the way, even if it's in a few years.

Kay, everyone, it's time for another State of the Peanut Address. ...yeah, that sounded a lot more clever in my head. ANYWAY. I hav

• Thanks, but it's already back ;)

I'd actually be okay with that. You're so sweet when you're not lewd.

• Wtf have I just wrote.

I got a question for both of you. I asked many times if someone would do a Rhyiona sex tape.... Of course, they said no. You are just

• Welp, she's back to normal. It was nice while it lasted.

I got a question for both of you. I asked many times if someone would do a Rhyiona sex tape.... Of course, they said no. You are just

• Sorry, but I had to say that.

(You guys are still cute af, in every way)

Welp, she's back to normal. It was nice while it lasted.

• Wait a second.

Are you accepting my offer?

Welp, she's back to normal. It was nice while it lasted.

• Hey Rhyiona shippers, Maw and I have something to tell all you crazy kids out there, but we're going to do it, in the form of a riddle. :D

Weight in my belly,
    Trees on my back,
    Nails in my ribs,
    Feet I do lack.

• That's a monster.

Kennybadger posted: »

Hey Rhyiona shippers, Maw and I have something to tell all you crazy kids out there, but we're going to do it, in the form of a riddle. Weight in my belly, Trees on my back, Nails in my ribs, Feet I do lack.

• And I hope you, dear Rhyiona members, love riddles as much as we do :)

Hey Rhyiona shippers, Maw and I have something to tell all you crazy kids out there, but we're going to do it, in the form of a riddle. Weight in my belly, Trees on my back, Nails in my ribs, Feet I do lack.

• Nuh-uh, not a monster, that's something you started for us, my dear Eryka :)

That's a monster.

• I know what it is....

• Mmm.... Rhackiona?

Nuh-uh, not a monster, that's something you started for us, my dear Eryka

Sign in to comment in this discussion.