Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Nuuu :d

I just got back dammit!

PannaMoxxi posted: »

I feel like a total stranger here now. I'm sorry to say that, but...well.... time to say goodbye, Rhyionians. It was really nice to meet all of you! - hugs -

• Noice.(¬◡¬)

Poogers555 posted: »

Art n stuff Source

• Rhys is on top.

Mom! You shouldn't say those slurs!

lottii-lu posted: »

I was going to ground you because of NSFW but then I realized Fiona has a shirt on. So I'll just ground you because Rhys is on top.

• I'm sorry son... please forgive me

Rhys is on top. Mom! You shouldn't say those slurs!

• I will, you shouldn't say those things out loud.

lottii-lu posted: »

I'm sorry son... please forgive me

• Tfw @ABigBadWolf was active today but he haven't post anything :(

• edited February 2016

i have so many notifications WHAT HAPPENED

EDIT: holy shit so many PMs

• Rip Furry

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i have so many notifications WHAT HAPPENED EDIT: holy shit so many PMs

• well you're a big part of this thread's heart old friend , of course you're gonna have a lot of notifications

• rip in pieces me

Eryka posted: »

Rip Furry

• BRAWL

YOU'RE BACK ;____;

Brawl posted: »

well you're a big part of this thread's heart old friend , of course you're gonna have a lot of notifications

• oh my dear big piece of fluffy fur wolfy , I never left silly <3

come here

enter image description here

anyway its been a few months , wazzup

BRAWL YOU'RE BACK ;____;

• enter image description here

nothing really happened, honestly, mostly the same stuff

how have you been?

oh my dear big piece of fluffy fur wolfy , I never left silly come here anyway its been a few months , wazzup

• enter image description here

fiona blogging

away and away they go, where they end nobody knows

• really ? to me it seems the thread has changed a lot these few months , it's so quiet in here now , I mean I heard about some heat going around here about someone who was a Rhyiona shipper and then started shit talking about the ship all of a sudden , and something about Green enforcing some heavy rules around here , but I'm not sure if that's the reason all our members went quiet , I was never around here too much to find out

but anyway , I've been really busy since school started , I hate that I have such little time for this thread , can't even do anything in Photoshop anymore , but eh can you blame me , I mean I just had an exam today and I'm gonna have another one tomorrow , it sucks , but I can't wait for summer to come again so I can hopefully get back in this thread again

btw anyone here missed me or asked about me or somethin' , just curious

nothing really happened, honestly, mostly the same stuff how have you been?

• edited February 2016

I don't blame you at all. I've also been kind of on and off here lately because real life has been a bitch and the free moments I have I waste them reading and stuff so I haven't had time to do much either. But it's usually like this around this time of the year so I'm hoping next month I'm gonna be off from this hell and actually have time to do more stuff.

I have stories just sitting in my folders that I haven't bothered posting because I haven't had time to be here and it's frustrating.

Who was that Rhyiona shipper? I don't recall that happening... ouch.

Well, I missed ya, I don't know about the others.

really ? to me it seems the thread has changed a lot these few months , it's so quiet in here now , I mean I heard about some heat going aro

• Wolf! Get over here you magnificent bastard!

• yeah the winter-spring seasons are always the busiest for some reason , atleast for some people... so much duty , so little time for passion

here's hoping that you get the free time you want so you can post some of these stories , your stories are always the best , I guarantee you

I'm not sure who was that Rhyiona shipper , I mean I don't think I've even met him or seen him before but he's probably banned now so it doesn't matter

anyway I missed y'all too , but unfortunately I have an exam at maths tomorrow and I need to go study since it's almost 7 pm here and y'know , you dont get them good grades at math by talking in your favorite ship thread , I'll see ya around

I don't blame you at all. I've also been kind of on and off here lately because real life has been a bitch and the free moments I have I was

• BUDDY

HOW ARE YOU

Wolf! Get over here you magnificent bastard!

• edited February 2016

rip in pepperoni
    also, WELCOME BACK

• unfortunately... too much shit going on but it should calm dow soon.

Thanks buddy, I'm gonna try my best to get a hold of them again!

Eh, I wonder now... curious. But the past is in the past!

Good luck in your exam, study hard, buddy!

yeah the winter-spring seasons are always the busiest for some reason , atleast for some people... so much duty , so little time for passion

• edited February 2016

CELTIC

did you read fairy tail??!

EDIT: thank thank

rip in pepperoni also, WELCOME BACK

• yes, JELLAL IS BACK FINALLY, and wtf how is Ultear young again, why bring her back Mashima should've just left her out

CELTIC did you read fairy tail??! EDIT: thank thank

• JERZA MOMENTS SOON ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't know, it doesn't mean it's forever though? Might be a magic thing... he shouldn't just throw away her development.

Also, Lyon x Meredy :^) no more stupid love triangles and gruvia reigns supreme

yes, JELLAL IS BACK FINALLY, and wtf how is Ultear young again, why bring her back Mashima should've just left her out

• AYE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

maybe...

thank god lmao I hate love triangles now I will ship this and gruvia

JERZA MOMENTS SOON ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I don't know, it doesn't mean it's forever though? Might be a magic thing... he shouldn't just throw away her development. Also, Lyon x Meredy :^) no more stupid love triangles and gruvia reigns supreme

• Ayy I'm alright, Thank!

Just bought The Walking Dead Michonne. That launch trailer got me hyped, finally, after more than a whole mf year I'm definitely ready to get back into the fray. (¬◡¬)

BUDDY HOW ARE YOU

• I hate love triangles too and I pity Lyon enough to want him to stop chasing Juvia since he's just gonna be disappointed

but mashima making them crack ships sail :^)

AYE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) maybe... thank god lmao I hate love triangles now I will ship this and gruvia

• Hey, guess who has birthday today. xP

Yeah, that's the best GIF I could find. :P

Anyways, how are you all today? ^_^

• tfw complaining about notifications

• happy bday

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Hey, guess who has birthday today. xP Yeah, that's the best GIF I could find. :P Anyways, how are you all today? ^_^

• Haha, thanks, Green :'D

Green613 posted: »

happy bday

• Happy bday man

Hey, guess who has birthday today. xP Yeah, that's the best GIF I could find. :P Anyways, how are you all today? ^_^

• I'm so excited for season 3 honestly... biggest TWD year? SIGN ME THE FUCK UP.

I'm about to watch Michonne right now, haha

Ayy I'm alright, Thank! Just bought The Walking Dead Michonne. That launch trailer got me hyped, finally, after more than a whole mf year I'm definitely ready to get back into the fray. (¬◡¬)

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!

• Haha, thanks.

Happy birthday to you, too c;

Happy bday man

• I also have a bday today, finding someone who shares your bday is pretty neat lmao

• ...........................i actually can't argue against this

u right

Green613 posted: »

tfw complaining about notifications

• WOLF! YOU'RE HERE ;____________;

OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH ;-;

By the way, thanks ^-^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.