The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Don't worry, I'm well aware of the endings since I wrote them down. I kept hearing talk about them before so I was prepared. Now I'm really prepared. But to be honest, I actually don't mind the sound of how these endings play, sure it has downsides but there's at least several major good sides to them involving the future of the universe. It's certainly unpredictable considering how the plot felt to be directing but these endings are at least creative, also it defines Shepard as a person and a soldier.

But anyway, thanks for the heads up, I now have a bigger experience to play through. :)

joshua007 posted: »

Glad you enjoy it that much Yeah Mass Effect 2 went kina away from the plot when you started building up your team. But gets back later

• Now I'm sexually attracted to skeletons

enter image description here

I used to be a relatively normal individual, but recently I finally got around to playing and beating Undertale. Now I'm sexually attracted

• Anyone here with a 3ds want to my buddies? I could use some friends to talk with.

• enter image description here

dojo32161 posted: »

Now I'm sexually attracted to skeletons

• Phew! Now that that school project is over, I can stop being MIA and get back to doing things that don't involve work now! :D

• I saw a picture of Ellen Page with her girlfriend today...

I want to end my own life .-.

• edited February 2016

@2614118

I really like Lirik's old desktop background so I'm using it atm

• wOw you and Laura rekt ur bed the other night, that's nice....

lottii-lu posted: »

So I moved in the same room as my sister last night... I ended up sleeping on the couch because the bed I now have is awful. But in other news I tricked @RockMySocks into thinking there was Rhyiona NSFW and she got mad ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Aaaaaah Mass Effect 2, my all time favourite game! Glad you enjoyed it!

• THE MEMES!

@2614118 I really like Lirik's old desktop background so I'm using it atm

• Hell yeah I can't wait to play it. It's Walking Dead season after all.

@Markd4547 @Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy @AWESOMEO @Saltlick123 @Flog61 Are you all looking forward to Michonne?

• giving out condoms to kids in sixth grade.

Wot? This can't be serious..................it is, isn't it?

Christ.

To adress your point, yes, I agree wholeheartedly. I am freshly sixteen and I already wish I could regress back into childhood.

Kids are not kids anymore. They want to grow up so fast and I'm just thinking "what's the rush?" I see how these kids act and dress and it's

• In all honesty, I actually don't mind muscle in women.

Markd4547 posted: »

Stuff like this really annoys me I love women with a bit of muscle and should be encouraged women play sports as been huge drop out for t

• just thought I would warn everybody that the fallout 4 season pass prices are going up after march 1st

• Why do I have so many notifications? am I... Popular?

IT MUST BE

• HAHA, anime references.

Why do I have so many notifications? am I... Popular? IT MUST BE

• edited February 2016

I just watched a video that made me cry for hours. Watch this: enter link description here

• So I can't play downloaded games or download games on the Xbone right now. I need to finish at least A House Divided today, not a good time...

• Homophobic or Jealous that you aren't a female who Ellen Page is attracted to?

papai46 posted: »

I saw a picture of Ellen Page with her girlfriend today... I want to end my own life .-.

• Do... Do I know you? Because I'm almost certain I know somebody who's exactly the same.

I used to be a relatively normal individual, but recently I finally got around to playing and beating Undertale. Now I'm sexually attracted

• Second option...

Homophobic or Jealous that you aren't a female who Ellen Page is attracted to?

• Still not hypnotized.

And you're still grounded.

@2614118 I really like Lirik's old desktop background so I'm using it atm

• edited February 2016

@RockMySocks

Here's the nudes you asked for

Fucking pervert.

Fake on all the rite places bby.

nice CSGO unboxing too, all the rare skins.

• There was a small earthquake in the valley where I live... I may or may not have lost my shit while it was happening.

• Same.

papai46 posted: »

Second option...

• If this happened to me, I would be sooo happy

enter link description here

• As of this post, my university is on Tornado lockdown.

This blows.

• Sorry to hear that...

Stay safe, man.

As of this post, my university is on Tornado lockdown. This blows.

• Yikes! That sounds bad. Hope you stay safe.

• Hot.

@RockMySocks Here's the nudes you asked for Fucking pervert. Fake on all the rite places bby. nice CSGO unboxing too, all the rare skins.

• East coast storm?

That stuff was on me an hour ago.

• Stay safe my friend.

• Stay safe!

• This blows.

Was that a pun?

• Soul Eater always cheers me up. I love this anime so much.

• Be careful

• The storm in Convent, Louisiana knocked like a whole row of RVS. That's was people's homes. And the worse part is that some people were stuck in those RVS and two people were killed.

• Wow, that's horrible. I hope the others have insurance or disaster relief.

The storm in Convent, Louisiana knocked like a whole row of RVS. That's was people's homes. And the worse part is that some people were stuck in those RVS and two people were killed.

• Fake af mang.

If this happened to me, I would be sooo happy enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.