The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Me and my friends were joking about letting bees loose in the convention hall.

Throw him a water bottle like that hater in a Justin Beiber concert.

• Whoever at MS thought this was an okay thing to do should fired. This is an absolutely disgusting of the IP. Never forget how MS scrapped Rare's idea for a Bad Fur Day sequel.

WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT DID THEY DO TO HIM?! WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY BABY?! MY CONKER!! YOU CAN FUCKING RUIN PERFECT DARK. YOU CAN RUIN BA

• edited February 2016

@Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy

@Markd4547

enter image description here

I will never leave this place as long you two are here!
    enter link description here
    0:40

I have spend almost two years on this forum

• :3

joshua007 posted: »

@Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy @Markd4547 I will never leave this place as long you two are here! enter link description here 0:40 I have spend almost two years on this forum

• edited March 2016

Don't you just love having the most weirdest yet beautiful dreams whenever you sleep? I mean it starts out dark but just with a flick of the fingers it goes full out weird. >.>

It was foggy and dreary, the water dripping from the ceiling. Me and many others-- family, friends and strangers hiding from the enemy inside a rundown building in what looks like an office. I was tending to my family, talking to my aunt in what appears to be her kitchen. But that ain't right. We're in a totally different building?! Suddenly cyber-organic monstrosities barges in and attacks the settlement. Many people screamed, bullets echoed as we fought back. It took time but we eliminated the enemy. Later on I walked into what was my house's living room. Me and others were at the coffee table planning out things, except the paper we were looking at was just swirls moving and houses 'n shit in it flying in circles. Apparently this piece of paper was responsible for the monsters, and we needed to take it some place to destroy it.

Later on I found myself up on the building's roof, talking to my rl best friend about things when suddenly a Wilhelm dude flies off the building from the stairs, monsters coming up. We fired at them with what we had but ran out as soon as we fought. We were pinned to a corner when a helicopter rose up from the building. Hovering behind us with its slide door open. And guess who was the pilot? Fucking Tali'Zorah vas Normandy! O_o Outfit, mannerisms, voice... everything! Anyway, me and my friend hopped on in and we scoot. I looked down on my hand the paper from before while talking to my friend and Tali. We were heading to our destination. Somehow we had engine failure and had to take a pit stop by a gas station for fuel. As my friend got the gas, another monster came. This time it was the T-1000 from T2! O__O Tali went full ham on him with her shotgun but he just kept on coming and his body morphed into freaking Slendy kinda but with blades on both hands. Some reason our chopper was on fire while the two were firing. However my friend poored in the gasoline into the fuel tank and the fire started going away.

Finally Tali and my friend ran off to the chopper. I was running to them when daddy legs T-1000 came at me and stuck a blade into my ribs. I dunno how but I just headbutted him off and went for the chopper. I turned to see a normal shaped T-1000 bending over to reach for his magnum on the ground (don't ask me where the pistol came from). I was still ticked and took out my gun (which somehow had extra bullets automatically), started shooting him in the ass. T-1000 didn't flinch but he did turn around, and guess what? IT WAS BILL MURRAY NOW! Bill was freaking pissed and was walking up to me, Tali said "GET TO THE CHOPPER YOU BOSH'TET!". And so I ran back into the chopper and I buckled my belt on when Bill closed in on us. Thankfully, Tali got me and my friend out of there. We flew off to continue our journey.

We were high in the sky, the warehouse in the distance was in our view. It was where we were meant to go and burn the paper. Supposedly it would stop the monster attacks. We landed by the open entrance of the warehouse and we ran on in. I was beginning to get cramps as we got further in when suddenly.... O___O I woke up and needed to go to the bathroom. -_____________-

Thanks cramps! I was enjoying myself!

• Each time I see this gif I am forever reminded of Krillin's first death, which makes me die a little inside.

• That's fucking amazing. Fuck your cramps, bitches need to learn respect.

Don't you just love having the most weirdest yet beautiful dreams whenever you sleep? I mean it starts out dark but just with a flick of the

• I personally tweeted Xbox asking what the fuck was wrong with them NUMEROUS times last night. And I don't care that they scrapped the Bad Fur Day sequel, I didn't want fucking Conker's Rad Race Day or some stupid shit like that.

MichaelBP posted: »

Whoever at MS thought this was an okay thing to do should fired. This is an absolutely disgusting of the IP. Never forget how MS scrapped Rare's idea for a Bad Fur Day sequel.

• edited March 2016

Did they even reply? I love how the reveal video got tons of dislikes. Apparently the sequel was called Conker's Other Bad Fur Day, I think? I think at least some of the people who worked on the 1st wanted the game to happen (I believe they no longer work at Rare), but it didn't get past the concept stage. Heck, even Kameo 2 and Perfect Dark Core(?) had some test animations floating around online. The fact that most of the stuff Rare was forced to work on, after being purchased by MS, were Kinect games and Avatar stuff is just... ugh. No wonder so much of the original talent left the company over the years.

I personally tweeted Xbox asking what the fuck was wrong with them NUMEROUS times last night. And I don't care that they scrapped the Bad Fur Day sequel, I didn't want fucking Conker's Rad Race Day or some stupid shit like that.

• I don't dream very often, but when I do, their usually really lame. I had a dream once in which I was literally just sitting in the kitchen eating cookies.

Don't you just love having the most weirdest yet beautiful dreams whenever you sleep? I mean it starts out dark but just with a flick of the

• Eh, no big deal. A minor beating builds character.

I might show up at a rally with a sign that says "Donald is an asshole" in Arabic and see what happens.

Hell no, people like me get attacked at places like that.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited March 2016

I know that feel. Fuckin toothaches, man.

So not only is my tooth aching and my jaw swollen, but I was having trouble connecting to the WiFi at my mum's place yesterday. FuckMyLife

• Anyone here heard of Stuart Hills? He wrote a successful book series called 'The Icemark Chronicles' and also came to our school today. He talked about his life and shit (He even told a couple ghost stories, oddly enough) It was pretty cool :)

• Ben Cason 2016! Because evolution is just silly!

• Hey, I would take him over Hillary LOL

BigBlindMax posted: »

Ben Cason 2016! Because evolution is just silly!

• edited March 2016

Awesome and congrats bro :)

@Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy @Markd4547 I will never leave this place as long you two are here! enter link description here 0:40 I have spend almost two years on this forum

• I wouldn't

Strong liberal bias, but it does a good job of explaining just how nutty and intellectually dishonest he is.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Hey, I would take him over Hillary LOL

• edited March 2016

Well, now that I think, I'm pretty sure you would take Hillary over most (probably all) of the Republicans anyways.

it does a good job of explaining just how nutty and intellectually dishonest he is.

The guy says some crazy shit. For the most part, at least he acts consistent with his weird theories and doesn't change his views all the time to get more votes and to suck up to different groups. I see him as more of a religious nut and yeah, he has some problems but I would take that over a scandal-ridden, lying, bought politician who basically represents what's wrong now.

(for the lolz)

BigBlindMax posted: »

I wouldn't Strong liberal bias, but it does a good job of explaining just how nutty and intellectually dishonest he is.

• enter image description here

Markd4547 posted: »

Awesome and congrats bro

• HOLY CRAP

Hat drops are really rare in TF2, and I got lucky...

Real Lucky

• Nice drop! Hopefully you find some other good cosmetics to go with it!

Duck_Hunt posted: »

HOLY CRAP Hat drops are really rare in TF2, and I got lucky... Real Lucky

• edited March 2016

Story time. I have never, ever, EVER played Final Fantasy 7. It's called the best game of all time, people praise it's story and mechanics, I know all about the characters, but I have never once played it. So, I bought it today and I'm gonna check it out. Any non-spoilery suggestions for a first time player?

UPDATE: I started playing it, fucking amazing game that one is. Jesus Christ, it's so colorful, masterfully written, fun, and everything is so awesome. Plus the Avalanche gang is adorable beyond all belief.

• Poor Todd.... He was too good for this world.

• DAMN! Fucking nice, dude!

• edited March 2016

Best I've gotten was the Lollichop (Which is of course, nothing to brag about at all).

Lucky.

• ive never played it myself but watched the film advent children alot of the story is told in the introbut not major spoilers

Story time. I have never, ever, EVER played Final Fantasy 7. It's called the best game of all time, people praise it's story and mechanics,

• That's the beautiful thing about the Dragon Ball series, well-crafted moments that makes you tear up.

Krillin's death marked the change of the atmosphere to future episodes. Definitely the influence carried onto Dragon Ball Z. Except now DB Super turns that notch down back to Pre-Krillin death Dragon Ball (which I don't mind overall).

Each time I see this gif I am forever reminded of Krillin's first death, which makes me die a little inside.

• i passed my theory driving test nkw its on to the practical now

• Yeah, I love DB Super, but it's way too happy-pappy considering how dark and serious the series is most of the time.

That's the beautiful thing about the Dragon Ball series, well-crafted moments that makes you tear up. Krillin's death marked the change o

• Cool.

ive never played it myself but watched the film advent children alot of the story is told in the introbut not major spoilers

• How many hours do you have in TF2? I have 900+ and I've gotten I think about 3 hat drops, if not at least 2 :p

• Lucky, 1200 hours of TF2 and I've gotten 1.

Green613 posted: »

How many hours do you have in TF2? I have 900+ and I've gotten I think about 3 hat drops, if not at least 2

• edited March 2016

@Wolfenus54 answer my ask right now or I'll tell Pewdipie that you're a youtube copying fuck

• edited March 2016

They hype is real

• 1500+ Hours and I've gotten 3 hat drops

Green613 posted: »

How many hours do you have in TF2? I have 900+ and I've gotten I think about 3 hat drops, if not at least 2

• edited March 2016

@Markd4547

The Last Of Us has some good pacing bro

Everytime I try to give this game a score I just can't find the right balence but it's a great pleasure

• That was beautiful

They hype is real enter link description here

• They haven't replied yet, but on the plus side I rallied a bunch of other YouTubers to curse them out, and even got the attention of JonTron, and he seems pretty pissed about the new Conker too.

MichaelBP posted: »

Did they even reply? I love how the reveal video got tons of dislikes. Apparently the sequel was called Conker's Other Bad Fur Day, I think?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.