Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• 3 days later but fuck it.

Need help with that?

enter image description here

Hey, @ABigBadWolf! Come back and you'll get more Juvia GIFs and that girl's GIFs from Attack on Titan (forgot her name lmao)!

Eryka posted: »

Furry furry, where are you? @ABigBadWolf come over, I'll give you a big hug WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU FURRY, BE MORE ACTIVE OR I'LL SPAM YOU WITH LOVE

• (͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)

lottii-lu posted: »

Source

• Me.

Poogers555 posted: »

So, quick quesh for everyone here. How many of you own CSGO?

• Sup. Good news.
    Good : My PC memory is gone
    Ahh I didn't care much about it anyway. So, how's it going in the big city? Having fun guys? Any new Rhysha communities we should take down?

• I'm back....

I think.

• I've missed you <\3

PannaMoxxi posted: »

I'm back.... I think.

• ^.^ Welcome Back!...

Hopefully.

I'm back.... I think.

• Why does that lenny face even have a dildo as its nose?

That's. The Worst. Comment. I've. Ever. Written. In this. Website.

ZapThroat posted: »

(͡ ͡° ͜ つ ͡͡°)

• ErykaEryka Banned

Finally <3

I'm back.... I think.

• ErykaEryka Banned

To me, it's your best comment so far :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Why does that lenny face even have a dildo as its nose? That's. The Worst. Comment. I've. Ever. Written. In this. Website.

• Oh deer...

To me, it's your best comment so far

• ErykaEryka Banned

Oh deer...

• I second that.

To me, it's your best comment so far

• So what gen is it? Sorry lost track.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

WHEN YOU WATCH THE NINTENDO DIRECT LIVE AND POKEMON SUN/MOON ARE CONFIRMED

• Fiona is like an X-Wing. When it gets aroused, it spreads its legs into attack position.

• Hey in case anyone was wondering where wolf has been, he told me to tell you all that he's ok just having some issues

K peace out

• ok just having some issues

Well whatever these Issues are, I hope he overcomes them.

Thanks for letting us know Celtic.

Hey in case anyone was wondering where wolf has been, he told me to tell you all that he's ok just having some issues K peace out

• Yeah. Thanks for the news.

ok just having some issues Well whatever these Issues are, I hope he overcomes them. Thanks for letting us know Celtic.

• guess who's back B)

• edited March 2016

Ayy, Carla. How's it going? c:

Edit: SHIT, I MEANT 'CARA'. SORRY XD

guess who's back

• It's going well, thanks! I'm replaying GoT for only the millionth time, so I'm just sitting by my Xbox with some pretzels and some tissues for later.

I've definitely not got feels for basically everyone in this entire game... ;-;

How're you doing, Wolfenus? ^^

Ayy, Carla. How's it going? c: Edit: SHIT, I MEANT 'CARA'. SORRY XD

• It's going well, thanks! I'm replaying GoT for only the millionth time, so I'm just sitting by my Xbox with some pretzels and some tissues for later.

I've definitely not got feels for basically everyone in this entire game... ;-;

Well, please tell me that you'll save Mira, at least... ;-; No matter consequence... Also, good luck with that ;(

How're you doing, Wolfenus? ^^

I'm good. Just played Fallout 3 and New Vegas within the month. Finished both of them and gonna replay them once I get back on my desktop, since my laptop is shitty as fuck .~.

It's going well, thanks! I'm replaying GoT for only the millionth time, so I'm just sitting by my Xbox with some pretzels and some tissues f

• I will, don't you worry. ;)

I remember when I first played ep6 and I denied Morgryn's offer, thinking that there was no way that Mira could die. I was so wrong... ;-;

Nice, I've always wanted to get into the Fallout series, but I get lazy and my brain just goes 'lie down you don't need to buy it just now do it later'. x)

It's going well, thanks! I'm replaying GoT for only the millionth time, so I'm just sitting by my Xbox with some pretzels and some tissues f

• I remember when I first played ep6 and I denied Morgryn's offer, thinking that there was no way that Mira could die. I was so wrong... ;-;

Yeah, I just pressed immediately to marry him when I saw the option. OUT OF ALL CHARACTERS, THEY CHOSE HER TO BE DETERMINANT. AND TOM. WHY NOT SERA INSTEAD (I still like Sera, tho). ;-;

Nice, I've always wanted to get into the Fallout series, but I get lazy and my brain just goes 'lie down you don't need to buy it just now do it later'. x)

You really should get the Fallout games (dunno about Fallout 1, Fallout: Tactics and Fallout 2 since I've never played them and I didn't play Fallout 4 but I watched a playthrough of it). However, I can fully recommend Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas. As for Fallout 4, I recommend it but it's the weakest in the series, but it's still good (but you better get it on sale, since I don't recommend it on its full price).

• Oh, hello there ;D

Late hello is late.

I'm back.... I think.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Tell him I miss his sweet sweet fur

Hey in case anyone was wondering where wolf has been, he told me to tell you all that he's ok just having some issues K peace out

• I LOVE this.

Source

• But if you want to get Fallout 4 on xbox, be warned that the fps drops to 0 at one point.

I remember when I first played ep6 and I denied Morgryn's offer, thinking that there was no way that Mira could die. I was so wrong... ;-;

• Hey everyone, I'm back! :>

Sorry I haven't been contacting with you all. :/

• ErykaEryka Banned

Fist me daddy

Hey everyone, I'm back! :> Sorry I haven't been contacting with you all.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Guys, you gotta prepare your anus because for the anniversary I'll post this weekend something big, really big, maybe 2 comments long, or even more :D

Big images, long texts, I'll try to put all my love in it.

• Damn, you would put something so big in here?

Guys, you gotta prepare your anus because for the anniversary I'll post this weekend something big, really big, maybe 2 comments long, or even more Big images, long texts, I'll try to put all my love in it.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I probably have 400 images or more to put here heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehe

Crips posted: »

Damn, you would put something so big in here?

• Good thing I'm a PC gamer, then ;p

The only problem is that my computer won't be able to run Fallout 4 :|

But if you want to get Fallout 4 on xbox, be warned that the fps drops to 0 at one point.

• Well I have been gone for a while. I see everything is still going how it usually is. Everyone's doing alright, and Eryka's being weird as ever. As if I never left.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I'm not weird, I'm "unique"

Well I have been gone for a while. I see everything is still going how it usually is. Everyone's doing alright, and Eryka's being weird as ever. As if I never left.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

I think I was right

enter link description here

@ABigBadWolf every nightssssss in my dreamsssss I please see youuuuu I feeeeeelllll youuuuuuu

• I feeeeeelllll youuuuuuu

( ⚆ ͜ʖ ⚆ )

I think I was right enter link description here @ABigBadWolf every nightssssss in my dreamsssss I please see youuuuu I feeeeeelllll youuuuuuu

Sign in to comment in this discussion.