The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• R.I.P. Phife Dawg, another music legend gone too song.

For those who don't know Phife was part of A Tribe Called Quest, one of the most iconic hip-hop acts of the nineties. They're actually one of the main reasons I got interested in the genre.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y9B7rxtxZs4

• I feel the same way. Plus Harley Quinn really annoyed me in that old Batman cartoon. I actively don't want to see the movie.

Johro posted: »

They can hype up Suicide Squad all they want but the movie still looks like shit with characters whom look like shit and act like shit. I'm

• I found a The Walking Dead Season One : Complete Collection on one of our movie shelves , and got excited , because I could finally watch the rest of it. But the disc won't play on my computer.Grrrrr.

• I was worried that Dawn of Justice would be a somewhat disappointing movie; it would still be good, but not really live up to all the hype. After seeing it for myself, I can safely say that it's not a disappointing movie...it just outright sucks.

• edited March 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwXfv25xJUw

Lol hope Ben realizes that Batman was the best part of the movie, he did an excellent job as Bruce and Batman. The directors just messed up and the movie was all over the place and there were some scenes that just felt like they didn't belong there or they could have saved them for deleted scenes in the Blu Ray release. The movie was good, but not great, it could have been better, wasted potential. Civil War should be better, hopefully.

I was worried that Dawn of Justice would be a somewhat disappointing movie; it would still be good, but not really live up to all the hype. After seeing it for myself, I can safely say that it's not a disappointing movie...it just outright sucks.

• Dude. I swear to god. Ever since I watched the Fargo TV show, I'm seeing many things that are related to it now. There's a god damn movie called Kumiko the Treasure Hunter that someone on one of my threads mentioned, and it's about a woman who is obsessed with the movie FARGO!

WHAT

• I woke up a 7 AM this morning feeling shitty and groggy, and then I watched this and squealed.

New trailer released for The Walking Dead, Negan's in it. enter link description here

• Fargo this, Fargo that, the FUCK does Fargo mean?!

Dude. I swear to god. Ever since I watched the Fargo TV show, I'm seeing many things that are related to it now. There's a god damn movie ca

• Ben you poor soul

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwXfv25xJUw Lol hope Ben realizes that Batman was the best part of the movie, he did an excellent job as

• Are you a fuckin' rat!?

Last night I also finished The Departed which is now on my top ten list of movies. With a fantastic cast, good humor, and a great story, The Departed should be experienced by everyone. WubsTheFadger Rating: 9.8

• edited March 2016

Doesn't know what Fargo is.

enter image description here

Nice Jontron reference by the way.

Fargo this, Fargo that, the FUCK does Fargo mean?!

• lol, you're welcome

I really needed to see this today, thanks.

• Nice Jontron reference by the way.

Thanks bb <3

Doesn't know what Fargo is. Nice Jontron reference by the way.

• I get on these forums every morning at 6:00 for entertainment and interesting topics, and I am disappointed to find nothing but boring shit. Step up your game, all others. Git gud skrublords, it's first grade science.

enter image description here

• Chuck, your my new best friend

Are you a fuckin' rat!?

• I have some graveyard shifts coming up and I'm debating whether to drive the crew crazy with either a Blind Guardian or Dream Theater marathon.

• Yes. For example.

I'm a successful man with a lovely girlfriend, an attractive face and a good mental state.

enter link description here

• Aaaaaand now it's gone.

New trailer released for The Walking Dead, Negan's in it. enter link description here

• I just saw "Greedophobiaiac" on the Urban Dictionary and for reason I can't stop laughing.

• A friend of mine recommended Akame ga Kill seeing as I like fantasy. I recently finished watching it.

I cannot remember the last time I cried over character deaths. Unlike with a Song of Ice and Fire, the deaths are not always relying on shock, they felt genuinely sad in this.

It was a good anime, but Jesus Christ. Characters dropped like virtual flies in this.

• EVERYONE GOOD NEWS, @ABIGBADWOLF IS BACK!!

• edited March 2016

It's scenes like this that I absolutely love in TV and film. An epic montage along with great music playing along with it. You can never go wrong with this. YOU CAN'T

It's from Fargo by the way.

• half of the thread is like "who's that fucker"

lottii-lu posted: »

EVERYONE GOOD NEWS, @ABIGBADWOLF IS BACK!!

• who's that fucker

EVERYONE GOOD NEWS, @ABIGBADWOLF IS BACK!!

• ErykaEryka Banned

It's my fucker <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

half of the thread is like "who's that fucker"

• AW SHUCKS

Eryka posted: »

It's my fucker

• wtf the fuck who are you

Green613 posted: »

who's that fucker

• ErykaEryka Banned

<3

AW SHUCKS

• lmao my ass off gtfo the fuck out b4 i snipe u

wtf the fuck who are you

• fuk u ur not pro enough

Green613 posted: »

lmao my ass off gtfo the fuck out b4 i snipe u

• Man that Syracuse game. Tense.

• She really deserves all her subscribers and so much more. She's such an inspirational being. I love her to death. <3

• My heart goes out to those who died in Pakistan.

• The next person to take any of my jokes to heart get's banned from the internet for two months.

• Oh. So offensive man. :'(

The next person to take any of my jokes to heart get's banned from the internet for two months.

• One of the best TV openings imo.

It's scenes like this that I absolutely love in TV and film. An epic montage along with great music playing along with it. You can never go wrong with this. YOU CAN'T It's from Fargo by the way. enter link description here

• lottii-lu posted: »

The next person to take any of my jokes to heart get's banned from the internet for two months.

• You said it.

One of the best TV openings imo.

• edited March 2016

It woke me up inside. I r8 8/8

Sign in to comment in this discussion.