Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• mikasa is a badass, but I don't like how she is emotionally tied to eren. and I've never heard of touka or rukia. but that doesn't quite matter, because you forgot someone. a certain person I really, really like. created by Dracula himself, fighting vampire-nazis and crazy catholics...doesn't ring any bell?

enter link description here

(sorry for the english dub, couldn't find the original)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

what about mikasa? touka? rukia? surely you can't dislike all best girls in animu

• enter image description here

I can only dream to be as interesting as you one day senpai. (╥﹏╥)

• kys

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah, because you have the damn DLCs. If I had all the DLCs, I'd probably have around 60 hours in a single slot. :v

• this seem like the perfvect place to plasce that 'i guess!!' thing

• edited March 2016
    Brooky103 posted: »

I decided to make my own survey https://surveyplanet.com/56f9504c10f2ea0d1e228fbb

• So, people chat here ? How did it happen though, did it all started because of TFTB common interest?

Alright, every time I come back on here I say the same thing. But seriously I miss you guys, if you remember me at all. I want to start becoming more active on here again This community is so nice and welcoming and I regret getting too busy for it.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Kind of? And yes?

Xannot posted: »

So, people chat here ? How did it happen though, did it all started because of TFTB common interest?

• k

YOU GUYS R TALKING SHIT ABOUT MEEEEEEEE?????? FITE MEEEEEE

• Okay, mate.

kys

• Fiona is so beautiful.

lottii-lu posted: »

By nakacockroach

• Fiona is displaying alot of emotion, It's beautiful.

Ace24_ posted: »

Fiona is so beautiful.

• i actually like that she is because her dependency on eren is exactly what stops her from being a mary sue - her flaw, I suppose? and I actually think she has every right to love him since he literally saved her from a life of being a sex slave and all. just my two cents. :)

i uh... have never heard of that person ever

Dracu98 posted: »

mikasa is a badass, but I don't like how she is emotionally tied to eren. and I've never heard of touka or rukia. but that doesn't quite mat

• sooooooooo season 2 when ;-;

• When telltale decide to make Rhyscest canon.

So never.

sooooooooo season 2 when ;-;

• Telltale:

enter image description here

• We don't have the answer, Wolf.. :\

But if you want an answer soon, then pray to Telltale as hard as you can.

• ErykaEryka Banned

In 2 hours it'll be announced for tomorrow

• edited March 2016

sure sure, I see WHY she is so addicted to eren, but, well...it's just not my cup of tea ^^' it seems like they were desperately trying to make their male protagonist look more important, even though he never killed a titan in his human form, which is why they made him so important to mikasa.

dude. dafuq. you only know the mainstream-animes, do you? now listen: you go find a website where you can watch Hellsing Ultimate with japanese dub, and then you watch it!

and once you've done that...you'll enjoy "Hellsing Ultimate Abridged"

i actually like that she is because her dependency on eren is exactly what stops her from being a mary sue - her flaw, I suppose? and I actu

• I heard it's released once half life 3 is there. which is, conveniently, the day I find my soulmate. we'll have so much fun playing these games together :3

• thanks for reminding me of those gifs on the other thread

When telltale decide to make Rhyscest canon. So never.

• i do tho

We don't have the answer, Wolf.. But if you want an answer soon, then pray to Telltale as hard as you can.

• god fucking DAMN IT

I heard it's released once half life 3 is there. which is, conveniently, the day I find my soulmate. we'll have so much fun playing these games together

• edited March 2016

i've heard of hellsing and seen clips but the art style kinda put me off so I didn't give it a chance... maybe it was my mistake. i judge a lot on artstyles and usually the "mainstream animes" look good so... yeah. oops

eh, i'm alright with her being in love with him as long as it doesn't take over the main plot. :) yeah, eren is... kinda weak but there's a manga reason as to why mikasa is as strong as she is - i'm not spoiling anything though, wait for season 2. ;) unless you read the manga lmao

sure sure, I see WHY she is so addicted to eren, but, well...it's just not my cup of tea ^^' it seems like they were desperately trying to m

• ErykaEryka Banned

thanks for reminding me of those gifs on the other thread

• enter image description here

I heard it's released once half life 3 is there. which is, conveniently, the day I find my soulmate. we'll have so much fun playing these games together

• ◉◡◉.....

That's nice...

'Proceeds to gouge out eyes'

• ErykaEryka Banned

Sorry for your eyes

◉◡◉..... That's nice... 'Proceeds to gouge out eyes'

• i judge a lot on artstylesi judge a lot on artstyles

well...that makes two of us :D still haven't watched shiki because it looks so ugly, even though everybody says it's great. and the artstyle of one piece is the main reason it took me so long to start the manga (and to never watch the anime. it looks even more horrible in color).

unless you read the manga lmao

I'm planning to buy them, but...AIN'T NOBODY GOT SPACE FOR THAT! no honestly, I already have so many mangas, and naruto alone is taking up a whole shelf...

i've heard of hellsing and seen clips but the art style kinda put me off so I didn't give it a chance... maybe it was my mistake. i judge a

• they just had to include tongue action

tumblr what the fuck

• dude, that's the reason I couldn't start one piece in the first place. I tried, believe me I tried, but the artstyle was so offputting that not even the anime made me want to watch it. I hear it's good though...

well, I mean... you can always read online... you're not supporting the mangaka but... everyone does it :P

i judge a lot on artstylesi judge a lot on artstyles well...that makes two of us still haven't watched shiki because it looks so ug

• ErykaEryka Banned

Praise tumblr

they just had to include tongue action tumblr what the fuck

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

[removed]

• Please dont spam the thread with this also it makes others and myself uneasy.

• edited March 2016

So it'll also be released on the same day that nuclear disarmament is finally achieved in MGSV, which unlocks chapter 3 of the story. Chapter 3 is just 1 mission of Venom Snake being tied to a chair while Kojima laughs at him.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I-I... Never mind...

Please dont spam the thread with this also it makes others and myself uneasy.

• Erykay, why...?

I need some holy water ASAP.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Nah, I'll give you Rhys' blood

Erykay, why...? I need some holy water ASAP.

• No thanks.

Gimme some Rhyiona and Tira instead ( @2614118, cough cough Tira is better than Forestflowers (or however the ship's called) cough cough).

Eryka posted: »

Nah, I'll give you Rhys' blood

Sign in to comment in this discussion.