The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Who the fuck are you?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

fuk u ur not pro enough

• CAN'T WAKE UP!

enter link description here

• Ha, welcome to the club of people with jokes too witty for this forum.

lottii-lu posted: »

The next person to take any of my jokes to heart get's banned from the internet for two months.

• Did anyone watch the Virginia-Syracuse game? My dad and I arrived at the Wells Fargo Center before the Notre Dame-North Carolina game. So we went to the bar in the back to watch the game on the TV screens with the other fans. My dad had watched the first half on his phone, so we got an upgrade with a bunch of basketball fans around us. We saw Syracuse come back, we are big Syracuse fans. I actually had Syracuse playing Gonzaga and Virginia, but Virginia winning, so my bracket was upset there, but the happiness my dad and I had for watching the game was worth it.

• the coolest

papai46 posted: »

Who the fuck are you?

• It's such a disgusting waste of human life.

My heart goes out to those who died in Pakistan.

• Downloading Mortal Kombat X now.

• "Add Comment" - Button

• ErykaEryka Banned

I think I can fly

• Gonna be interesting to see how tomorrow turns out with two episodes in one day!

• LEAFY AND ETHAN GOT REKT!

Eryka posted: »

• TWD Fan to Minecraft Fan: "omg dis game is childish omgggggggggggggggggggg"

Minecraft Fan to TWD Fan: "YOU STOLE OUR TRAILER, YOU STOLE OUR SPOTLIGHT, BUT YOUR NOT GONNA STEAL OUR FUN."

sudden flame war

Gonna be interesting to see how tomorrow turns out with two episodes in one day!

• Nah TWD fans would be too busy shitting on their own game as usual.

Evanbrine posted: »

TWD Fan to Minecraft Fan: "omg dis game is childish omgggggggggggggggggggg" Minecraft Fan to TWD Fan: "YOU STOLE OUR TRAILER, YOU STOLE OUR SPOTLIGHT, BUT YOUR NOT GONNA STEAL OUR FUN." sudden flame war

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited March 2016

ANARCHY REIGNS IN THE BATTLEFIELD!

Gonna be interesting to see how tomorrow turns out with two episodes in one day!

• THE ROAST IS REAL!

Green613 posted: »

Nah TWD fans would be too busy shitting on their own game as usual.

• I'm on graveyards this week on little, fragmented sleep. I'm in no mood to put up with anyone's whining and bullshit.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited March 2016

WHOEVER WINS, WALKING DEAD SEASON 3 FANS WILL STILL COMPLAIN ABOUT NON-EXISTENT DELAYS! MUHAHAHA!

dojo32161 posted: »

ANARCHY REIGNS IN THE BATTLEFIELD!

• Stained/painted half of my fence today

• Just what i was thinking

• And the cake is a lie

THE ROAST IS REAL!

• Amazing, thank u for that moment

• edited March 2016

So, just came back from the theater and watched Zootopia, and I gotta say, that is one of Disney's best movies they've made. In the top 5, I'd say. The animation is superb, the writing is great... it's just, fun. A very fun movie. It deals with many mature themes and adult-type topics, which caught me off guard for what should be a nice children's movie. (it does parallel some real-life topics going on these days.) Also, they even squeeze in some good famous movie and TV references which I won't spoil here.

So, without saying much, this should be something you should see regardless of your age. (Normally I don't rate or review things because I'm bad at explaining anything really,) but this gets a 9 - 9.5 out of 10. [this is just stuck in my mind right now and I really felt the need to say something about it, so there. I got it out.]

• I think I'm losing my voice, which sucks because I was going to make a stream of the michonne game on twitch :c

• Eh, just wait till tomorrow, you'll be better.

I think I'm losing my voice, which sucks because I was going to make a stream of the michonne game on twitch :c

• Thanks Ingen </3

Eh, just wait till tomorrow, you'll be better.

• Good luck with that!

Thanks Ingen </3

• You don't need the voice anyways ;)))) haha jk

Hope you feel better

I think I'm losing my voice, which sucks because I was going to make a stream of the michonne game on twitch :c

• Based on the trailer, it seems to be pretty well-animated with the amazing visuals it has.

AChicken posted: »

So, just came back from the theater and watched Zootopia, and I gotta say, that is one of Disney's best movies they've made. In the top 5, I

• I agree, animation is stunning and the story is deep with emotions and feeling making the whole thing real human( even though there animals )

Based on the trailer, it seems to be pretty well-animated with the amazing visuals it has.

• Thanks <3

You don't need the voice anyways ))) haha jk Hope you feel better

• haha, nice 2009 meme m8.

And the cake is a lie

• Kys. Don't bring these people to this thread.

@MarijaaNo7 @Wolfenus54

• Excuse me!????1

Just because you are a middle aged 46 man with an office job that is so boring that you had to make an account on a tellafairytalegames.com and name yourself Papai46, are you kidding me??? Papai?? Mamai? Tatai? Kakai? Gagai? What did u want to say with that*???? That yo uare better than everyone else?? Hmph? Face me you ostrich. Wanna know why I put No in my usershittyname? To SAY NO TO DISCRIMINATION. WHAT YOU GOT AGAINST ME PAPPY? HUH?? I WILL LET YOU KNOW THAT I WOKE UP AT THE NOON TODAY AND I DID NOT EXPECT THIS FROM YOU MR. PA-OTAKU-PAI. I'+M SERIOUS I'LL CALCULATE YOUR MATH ROOT AND IT'S GONNA BE PAINFUL 1V1 ME M80 P80

Kys. Don't bring these people to this thread.

• thanks <3 h8rs gonna h8

enter image description here

@MarijaaNo7 @Wolfenus54

• Damn son! Calm down with the flames a bit, that shit's on fire.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Excuse me!????1 Just because you are a middle aged 46 man with an office job that is so boring that you had to make an account on a tella

• that was a bit of my sense of humor

ZapThroat posted: »

Damn son! Calm down with the flames a bit, that shit's on fire.

• ErykaEryka Banned

How's my avatar? :)

• I would describe him as droopy

How's my avatar?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.