Thank you Milo.

I would describe him as droopy

• Aw, I love group hugs. c:

@MarijaaNo7 @Wolfenus54

• Nice sense of humor.

Ayy lmao you posted at 6:09.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

that was a bit of my sense of humor

• Last night I finished Pulp Fiction. At first the movie is confusing but the pacing, the characters, and the general story is astounding.

WubsTheFadger Rating: 9.4

enter image description here

• enter image description here

thanks h8rs gonna h8

• Hey @MetallicaRules, would you say there's a certain Deep Purple song that describes a certain thing that happened today?

• Did something happen today that I missed? All I know is Michonne got pushed to the 31st for Europe, am I missing something?

Hey @MetallicaRules, would you say there's a certain Deep Purple song that describes a certain thing that happened today?

• Oh, uh, you have played Michonne right? I am talking about something in Michonne.

Did something happen today that I missed? All I know is Michonne got pushed to the 31st for Europe, am I missing something?

• edited March 2016

No, not yet, was going to play it early Wednesday morning. But based on the screenshots and trailer, if I had to take a guess, Burn.

enter link description here

I guess Smoke on the Water fits as well.

Oh, uh, you have played Michonne right? I am talking about something in Michonne.

• Yeah, it was "Smoke on the Water". By the way, the episode is pretty good. I imagine you'll have a blast.

Anyway, you read the comics right?

No, not yet, was going to play it early Wednesday morning. But based on the screenshots and trailer, if I had to take a guess, Burn. enter link description here I guess Smoke on the Water fits as well. enter link description here

• Yes, I've read every single issue.

Yeah, it was "Smoke on the Water". By the way, the episode is pretty good. I imagine you'll have a blast. Anyway, you read the comics right?

• How's Volume 25 (Issue 145-150)? It's releasing tomorrow, and I'm planning on getting it ASAP.

Yes, I've read every single issue.

• It's decent, not a whole lot of action, definitely more focused on character development, but Rick does get beat up a lot.

How's Volume 25 (Issue 145-150)? It's releasing tomorrow, and I'm planning on getting it ASAP.

• edited March 2016

Papai46 isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a forum member with such an ability and movement on the forum? Papai puts the game in another level, and we will be blessed if we ever see a forum member with his skill and passion for the game again. I break records. You break records. Papai46 breaks the rules. You can keep your statistics. I prefer the magic.

Excuse me!????1 Just because you are a middle aged 46 man with an office job that is so boring that you had to make an account on a tella

• That right there is an A+ movie.

Last night I finished Pulp Fiction. At first the movie is confusing but the pacing, the characters, and the general story is astounding. WubsTheFadger Rating: 9.4

• Blah blah blah. Look at me. I have nothing important to say, but I'm going to deliver it as if I do. I'm the internet and the world owes me everything. Blah blah blah.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Blah blah blah? Blah blah blah!!!

Johro posted: »

Blah blah blah. Look at me. I have nothing important to say, but I'm going to deliver it as if I do. I'm the internet and the world owes me everything. Blah blah blah.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I can't stop watching this video everyday since Pyro uploaded a video about it, help me...

• What is with the damn daniel, lol

Eryka posted: »

No. Fucking. Way. https://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.damn.

• Mcdonalds should do a commercial with this song, that'd be hilarious

I can't stop watching this video everyday since Pyro uploaded a video about it, help me... enter link description here

• ErykaEryka Banned

Search on google

What is with the damn daniel, lol

• ErykaEryka Banned

Good idea! But I'm not sure if they'll loose or have more customers?

Mcdonalds should do a commercial with this song, that'd be hilarious

• edited March 2016
    heres what could happen

()

Good idea! But I'm not sure if they'll loose or have more customers?

• ErykaEryka Banned

Yep lol

heres what could happen ()

• Run billy! Run!

Yep lol

• edited March 2016

You can either wait until your voice gets better or show cleavage and nobody will notice a thing

lottii-lu posted: »

I think I'm losing my voice, which sucks because I was going to make a stream of the michonne game on twitch :c

• edited March 2016

Videos like this make me pause it and wonder what the world has come to and what i am doing with my life, then i keep watching.

I can't stop watching this video everyday since Pyro uploaded a video about it, help me... enter link description here

• ErykaEryka Banned

Same, but I'm not stopping in the middle of the video, I gotta appreciate the moment, make this moment memorable!

Videos like this make me pause it and wonder what the world has come to and what i am doing with my life, then i keep watching.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited March 2016

I love the gif that I made.

It's so wonderful

• Bye guys, talk later Bearzz out! XD

• MY BEST INTERROGATION COMEBACK EVER! Please watch. :)

• Just played the episode, you are right, Smoke on the Water does fit.

Hey @MetallicaRules, would you say there's a certain Deep Purple song that describes a certain thing that happened today?

• Yo, I ain't kidding you, for real. Don't u remember the guy that wrote that one suuuuuuper lewd rhyionA fanfiction with green ass Toad as his avatar, I kinda forgot his name but that is for another story HE WAS THE HERO HE MADE ME CRY HE MADE ME LAUGH HE MADE MY MARRIAGE WORTH IT HE WAS THE WHITE PRINCE HE WAS BETTER THAN ANY WEEB BEFORE HE NEVER HURT MY RED HEART LIKE PAP-AI.46@GMAIL.HITLER THAT WAS JUST RUDE OF HIM I WAS JUST ENJOYING MY BIG WARM BUTTERFLY HUG WITH SHERIFF AND GREEKWOLF AND HE RUINS IT "THESE PEOPLE" MROE LIKE "THOSE SO COOL PEOPLE" PAPAI BROKE MY HEART AND HE ISNT SORRY FML IMMA END THIS TRASH FOR REAL THIS HURT ME MORE THAN AURA'S SHITTY FUNNY COMMENTS THAT WERE RUDE AF. GREEN I BELIEVED IN YOU, AYASE BELIEVED IN YOU

Green613 posted: »

Papai46 isn't so great? Are you kidding me? When was the last time you saw a forum member with such an ability and movement on the forum? Pa

• Watched Batman v Superman last night. It was good but also messy. Especially in the first half, the scenes kept jumping all over the place within 2-5 minutes. And the dream sequences felt so random and almost meaningless besides the Darkseid forshadowing (which I can say I'm excited to see on live action).

Wonder Woman was hardly in it (expected it) and I hoped they would do more with her. For her first appearance she needed to be just as in it as Batman and Superman. Of course, I can't complain about her being in the final parts of the movie, she was epic in action and kicked ass. (Also, while the scenes of the other justice league members were good, I felt they could've waited to use them in the next film)

Batman, who was very exciting to watch all the way through, was not entirely the Batman I hoped for. He deliberately kills without a second thought and even uses firearms. The Batman's crucial component is the no kill and using guns rules. It's similar to my complaints of other times such as the Batman where Keaton played as him and blew up a factory full of criminals and god knows who else. Still, his last scene with Luthor did hint of him maybe going to the route that I always knew of.

Speaking of Luthor, he reminded me of the Christopher Reeve's Luthor, a comical villain. But on the more unstable side. I like how they gave him long hair, as in the comics Luthor had long hair for a long time before going bald. So it's a nice touch. At first I didn't like this adaption of Jok- Luthor but he might become more like the Luthor I grew up knowing (The Luthor in Smallville was always my favourite one) given his current situation. Last to note is I was confused on how Luthor knew of Clark's origins and why he didn't reveal his identity to the world seeing as how far he would go. BTW, I loved that they brought Mercy into the movie, I remember that character in TAS Superman, sadly she wasn't used much and got killed by Luthor.

Now Doomsday, this was the best thing in the movie save for Batman and Superman's epic fight. He's literally more powerful than the comic adaption I've known of him back when he was in the original comics. I mean flying, heat vision, damaged induced energy explosions, turning his stump of flesh into a blade, I mean holy shit! The fight was awesome and epic, and it made sure Batman didn't get sudden super strength against him, only to mostly watch as Wonder Woman and Superman do most of the fighting. The final moments I actually felt my heart pumping as Superman makes the final blow to Doomsday while getting impaled himself.

The last few scenes were also pretty good and led to the opening of what's to come next. While this movie was with flaws, I still enjoyed it and can't waited to see the next part of this series.

• Did you like it?

Just played the episode, you are right, Smoke on the Water does fit.

• I just recently finished Se7en and what a trip this movie gives. Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman give an amazing performance that leaves you stunned by the end.

WubsTheFadger Rating: 8.8

• This is a god movie, it has Morgan Freeman in it AND BRAD PITT

I just recently finished Se7en and what a trip this movie gives. Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman give an amazing performance that leaves you stunned by the end. WubsTheFadger Rating: 8.8

Sign in to comment in this discussion.