Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• But he'll notice my tweet sooner than yours

I already did, you're a snail.

• edited April 2016

@Mawula and I have quit shipping Rhyiona in favor of Rhysha. That means no more Fanfics or Rps of Rhyiona, they will now be replaced with Sasha.

• Oh, happy birthday, Troy! :)

Ace24_ posted: »

Hi People! Did you know that today is Rhys' (voice actor) birthday?? So I wanted to post a really cute photo with Laura Bailey that I found on Instagram.

• Rhysha? Lol that thread has been deleted, Good luck on Tumblr kiddie. #Rhackwillneverdie

• Laura Baeley and Troy Baeker enter image description here

Happy birthday to my boy Troy!

Hi People! Did you know that today is Rhys' (voice actor) birthday?? So I wanted to post a really cute photo with Laura Bailey that I found on Instagram.

• Lol April Fools joke man. :D

Rhysha? Lol that thread has been deleted, Good luck on Tumblr kiddie. #Rhackwillneverdie

• I was too, just edit it back again. It looked like it was going to start a fun comment chain.

Kennybadger posted: »

Lol April Fools joke man.

• Yeah, because hardly anyone reads those spoiler words. :D

I was too, just edit it back again. It looked like it was going to start a fun comment chain.

• Pfft I never read the spoiler tag and end up knowing eveyrthing about TWD Season 6 even though I haven't even watched it.

Oh well

Yeah, because hardly anyone reads those spoiler words.

• Lol Sounds like The force awakens for me. :D

Pfft I never read the spoiler tag and end up knowing eveyrthing about TWD Season 6 even though I haven't even watched it. Oh well

• We are all mad here ("Alice in Wonderland") :)

• Lol We are madly ~spoiler~ . I think it is very true. :D

Mawula posted: »

We are all mad here ("Alice in Wonderland")

• wow I guess it's tough being born as a joke

a good one tho

• Great art but LMAO @ that avatar

good shit

lottii-lu posted: »

More art from Nakacockroach

• You're an addict of "~" :)

Lol We are madly ~spoiler~ . I think it is very true.

• edited April 2016

So, I've been thinking about this a ton lately, and with the huge lack of anything Rhyiona on this thread, it pains me to say I'm gonna have to close the thread down. Over time it's just gotten to useless shitposting and memes, and it's just filling up my feed with useless jokes so I hope you all understand my decision here. The only way the thread will be reopened is if there's a season 2, I've already discussed this with a mod and they're fine with reopening it if that happens.

Cya around

-Green

P.S. Thread should go down in a bit, just waiting for a mod confirmation, you can say your goodbyes till then.

• enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

So, I've been thinking about this a ton lately, and with the huge lack of anything Rhyiona on this thread, it pains me to say I'm gonna have

• B-b-but @ABigBadWolf just came back :c

So, I've been thinking about this a ton lately, and with the huge lack of anything Rhyiona on this thread, it pains me to say I'm gonna have

• Nice one, hehe. :P

Wait...

You're serious? I understand the reasons, even though I kinda hoped that this place will be here forever, but still, making announcements on the 1st of April just doesn't really make it sound very real... But anyway, thanks for keeping this place alive and orderly for so long, nobody else could have done such a marvelous job. ;)

Oh well, another episode of my life closed. I might not have been here for as long as most of you, but I'm still gonna miss this place. We all know that season two is never gonna happen, even though I want it so bad, so... see you guys, someday, somewhere... and good luck with everything! I'll remember you, even with my shitty memory. :P

But, wherever you'll go, whatever you'll do, don't you ever forget...

Rhyiona is love, Rhyiona is life!

• An anonymous Rhysha shipper paid me $50 to lock this thread.

• That scumbag never got back to me when that transaction failed! Until they get me my $50, I am keeping this thread open as punishment.

An anonymous Rhysha shipper paid me $50 to lock this thread.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2016

On a serious note...

Green613 said:
    Over time it's just gotten to useless shitposting and memes, and it's just filling up my feed with useless jokes so I hope you all understand my decision here.

Please try to respect Green613's wishes and stay on topic when you guys can. It makes for an all around better culture on the forum when people focus first and foremost on having quality discussion instead of focusing mostly on memes. There's nothing wrong with memes/off topic chat/etc in normal, moderate amounts, but try not to let that be the main thing you guys go for.

• For a second I thought this was an April fools joke...

On a serious note... Green613 said: Over time it's just gotten to useless shitposting and memes, and it's just filling up my feed w

• edited April 2016

So this prank had a meaning? Not surprised tbh. I felt as if this was an April Fools to start with. Though I was more convinced it was a thread closer.

On a serious note... Green613 said: Over time it's just gotten to useless shitposting and memes, and it's just filling up my feed w

• Nah it was, Blind was just bringing it up, a good point to make too.

lottii-lu posted: »

So this prank had a meaning? Not surprised tbh. I felt as if this was an April Fools to start with. Though I was more convinced it was a thread closer.

• It was, though it's never not a good time to remind people of the rules! ^-^

For a second I thought this was an April fools joke...

• edited April 2016

OH MY GOD GREEN

I WAS FUCKING CRYING WHEN I SAW THAT THIS WAS CLOSED

GOD, I FUCKING HATE APRIL FOOLS DAY, BUT I LOVE THIS THREAD AND I WAS CRYING

Fuck.

It was, though it's never not a good time to remind people of the rules! ^-^

• Green perkele! >:O

At first I thought it's just an april fools' prank, but after thinking about it for a bit, it seemed actually real, since you were always very serious about this. And Blind actually locking the thread made me really sad! :( But props to you, I definitely haven't seen it coming, definitely the most elaborate prank of the year. :D

It was, though it's never not a good time to remind people of the rules! ^-^

• ErykaEryka Banned

@Green613 you gave me a heart attack

• i'm so glad i didn't come here yesterday or i would've freaked out

hi

• Hi, my furry friend. Yesterday was a fantastic April Fools' for this forum.

Anyways, great the thread's still alive. Rhyiona 2great2notbeworshipped.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i'm so glad i didn't come here yesterday or i would've freaked out hi

• lmao did the threads really get closed? that's a master move right there even if it probably terrified some people

Rhyiona has survived for over a year, this thread ain't going down like that

Crips posted: »

Hi, my furry friend. Yesterday was a fantastic April Fools' for this forum. Anyways, great the thread's still alive. Rhyiona 2great2notbeworshipped.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Yes, they closed it for at least 10 hours or more.

lmao did the threads really get closed? that's a master move right there even if it probably terrified some people Rhyiona has survived for over a year, this thread ain't going down like that

• green ya sneaky bastard

well played

Eryka posted: »

Yes, they closed it for at least 10 hours or more.

• ErykaEryka Banned

I just noticed that the thread has now 2.2M views.

• ''An anonymous Rhysha shipper paid me $50 to lock this thread.'' ~Blind Sniper

'' I'm gonna have to close the thread down. (...) I've already discussed this with a mod'' ~Green

Hmmmmmm....

green ya sneaky bastard well played

• ErykaEryka Banned

Green is the Rhysha shipper! He's a traitor!

''An anonymous Rhysha shipper paid me $50 to lock this thread.'' ~Blind Sniper '' I'm gonna have to close the thread down. (...) I've already discussed this with a mod'' ~Green Hmmmmmm....

• That's a lot.

But still too few. The love must grow.

Eryka posted: »

I just noticed that the thread has now 2.2M views.

• ErykaEryka Banned

We had 4.6M views before the thread was closed.

That's a lot. But still too few. The love must grow.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.