The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oh jeez. I walked into the hornets nest. :(

Why do so many people have that Negan pic?

• Yup :P

Oh jeez. I walked into the hornets nest.

• Oh my gosh, yes!

Hey Negans, I made a Negan thread for all your Negan needs. https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/105440/get-your-negan-on-comic-spoilers LET THE SLAUGHTER BEGIN.

• Dayt episode off walking dead!

Of course. We're all Negan after all.

• Wow just woow people are cruel

So today I saw the Angry Birds trailer and after that I saw this picture... MIND = BLOWN

• Oh jeez. More dumb shit with conspiracy theories and wacky ass analysis.

:(

So today I saw the Angry Birds trailer and after that I saw this picture... MIND = BLOWN

• They're fun tho

I just had a weird dream. I hate having weird dreams.

• Half of all your likes now belong to Negan. Give them to us and we will have no trouble.

Oh jeez. I walked into the hornets nest.

• Seeing Batman v. Superman adios.

• Not half of their likes...ALL of their likes, now belong, to Negan.

Half of all your likes now belong to Negan. Give them to us and we will have no trouble.

• edited April 2016

You know who's in that movie, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, he plays Thomas Wayne. You know who he's about to play, Negan. Boom, I just blew your mind.

Also, Lauren Cohen is Martha Wayne, so Negan is married to Maggie, and Maggie gives birth to Bruce Wayne.

Seeing Batman v. Superman adios.

• edited April 2016

Well, there's Playstation 4.5 coming out this year.

The console is basically an upgraded PS4 which will natively output all games in 4K resolution, it will also unlock another CPU core for game devs which means better performance and slightly better graphics.

• Cool, tell me what you thought of it

Seeing Batman v. Superman adios.

• I'll join! Xd

Ah, another has joined us and become Negan, welcome.

• Yup

Oh jeez. More dumb shit with conspiracy theories and wacky ass analysis.

• Yeah, I knew that before, I whispered it to my brother that was it.

You know who's in that movie, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, he plays Thomas Wayne. You know who he's about to play, Negan. Boom, I just blew your min

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited April 2016

I have positive feelings coming out of it. Ben Affleck was really good, and I also enjoyed the fight scenes, particularly the Batman vs. Superman fight. I didn't really like where the movie went after the Batman vs. Superman fight, and some of the characters did some stuff that you wouldn't expect them to do, which I disliked. The subplots I didn't really care for. Overall a solid 7 out of ten, it was fun.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Cool, tell me what you thought of it

• [removed]

• ErykaEryka Banned

My baby is gone

• edited April 2016

Will there be backwards compatibility for PS4 games, because I was looking at getting a PS4 for my birthday in August. If there is, maybe I'll hold off until 4.5 comes out, if not, I'll just get the PS4.

Well, there's Playstation 4.5 coming out this year. The console is basically an upgraded PS4 which will natively output all games in 4K r

• *our

Eryka posted: »

My baby is gone

• edited April 2016

Supposedly, yes. Might even run them better too. It depends on wether or not they get a patch though.

Will there be backwards compatibility for PS4 games, because I was looking at getting a PS4 for my birthday in August. If there is, maybe I'll hold off until 4.5 comes out, if not, I'll just get the PS4.

• edited April 2016

I have to wonder how many games will actually run natively in 4K, besides 2D games and 3D games with more simple graphics. If I'm honest, I'd prefer it if they ran at locked 1080p60 or even 1080p30, but with much better graphics, like draw distance, LOD, AA, effects, etc.

I've read it that it might have 2 times the GPU power, and also a higher clockspeed. So, it'll probably a ~4TFLOP GPU.

Edit: Maybe the PS4K will be powerful enough to fix the problems with transparency AA like in FFXV.

enter image description here

Well, there's Playstation 4.5 coming out this year. The console is basically an upgraded PS4 which will natively output all games in 4K r

• I guess I'll have to look more into it and wait for more information, but that's good to hear.

MichaelBP posted: »

Supposedly, yes. Might even run them better too. It depends on wether or not they get a patch though.

• I honestly thought this was an April Fools' joke, but then I read that Roosterteeh doesn't do April Fools' jokes, because it's the company's birthday.

enter link description here

I wonder if it'll truly be an adorable and funny new spin-off show, or if the art style was chosen to trick viewers into thinking that's what the show will be like. >_>

• edited April 2016

*accept? *expect?

Well, Superman killed a lot of people in Man of Steel, so that precedent was already set by the franchise.

I have positive feelings coming out of it. Ben Affleck was really good, and I also enjoyed the fight scenes, particularly the Batman vs. Sup

• If you want to check it out, I'll give you a link to this post: https://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=199646466&postcount=1

The price might be $400 to $500, depends on the upgrade of the CPU. Developers could pretend the PS4K didn't exist, if they don't want to bother with making any improvements to the game's performance or visuals.

I guess I'll have to look more into it and wait for more information, but that's good to hear.

• HOLY SHIT! THAT WAS HIM?

You know who's in that movie, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, he plays Thomas Wayne. You know who he's about to play, Negan. Boom, I just blew your min

• I hope you get better.

So I was just walking and I seen a "dead" bee on the floor and I tipped it over a bit with my foot and it wasn't alive then I just kept walking and all of a sudden the lil shit got into my shoe and stung me now I can't even walk

• After seeing the recent shit posting on this thread, I'm glad I've been gone for a while.

There are good things, like the story about that Russian sacrifice.

• ErykaEryka Banned

But you missed a good party :(

After seeing the recent shit posting on this thread, I'm glad I've been gone for a while. There are good things, like the story about that Russian sacrifice.

• But you missed a good party :(

/s

But you missed a good party

• ErykaEryka Banned

/s

Wtf does this shit means, is this a new language?

But you missed a good party /s

• I see you've never been on Reddit, it means sarcasm.

/s Wtf does this shit means, is this a new language?

• ErykaEryka Banned

I don't like being in hell

I see you've never been on Reddit, it means sarcasm.

• Me neither, that's why I'm not hanging with you.

/s

I don't like being in hell

• It's concerning since swearing is a major part of his speech patterns.

If the rumors on two recordings are true with Negan's swearing, I look forward to the dvd. c:

BigBlindMax posted: »

I wonder how they're going to censor Negan for TV without making him sound like a bitch.

• I do that alot too. Can be a pain since it makes me uncomfortable or can't breath.

I don't know why I'm spitting out so much mucus. This has been going on for a little more than a month.

• Yeah, no map can be a nightmare. But I liked the realistic approach of travelling in the game. You can easily get lost in it just like irl. The ending was a bummer, it made my interest peek so much with the conspiracy but nope. Too bad, it was looking like it would take the Trueman approach. I did read a comment on youtube however how the game was focusing on paranoia and how the mind can make you come up with conspiracies when in reality it's just simple, dull reality.

I'm doing pretty good. I just finished eating a poutine and really stuffed now, also watching simpsons rn after taking a break from some typing.

Markd4547 posted: »

I agree Firewatch you were lucky the game from playing point of view just frustration getting lost in the forests and the ending nearly m

• Hey, Golden. Haven't seen you here for a while, how've you been?

After seeing the recent shit posting on this thread, I'm glad I've been gone for a while. There are good things, like the story about that Russian sacrifice.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.