The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Phrasing?

lol I know, I think I was subconsciously, in a subconscious dream, thinking of an old friend and her skittles.

• Injustice Motherfucking Gods Among Us is what a Justice League movie should be

enter link description here

This is so different from Marvels movies

Markd4547 posted: »

I'm hoping we get injustice movie

• So is it just me or is DC going into the direction with Injustice Gods Among Us

Just watch Batman V Superman and if the rumors are true about Justice League it is gonna become Injustice kinda

• I know it isn't the most popular sport, nor is it the most entertaining to watch, but The Masters Tournament starts tomorrow, can't wait.

• I'm tired of how up their own asses youtube and youtubers are.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited April 2016

Heard of RT but not them. Luddite a f apparently.

Why are they losing. People?

They're a pretty recent addition to Rooster Teeth. You must have heard of them at least. They do your basic gaming stuff, but they were pretty awesome at it. And to see their channel losing more people. It breaks my heart.

• Losing seems like the wrong way to put it. Holds a kind of negative connatation hehe. I kinda exaggerated that, but many of their beloved members are leaving at a very sudden moment. Spoole left in January, and Joel is leaving this Friday. It's only been 2 months and already another member is leaving!

Their main answer for leaving was to do bigger and better things. Good on them for having high ambitions, but it's still heart breaking to see some of my dudes go. :'(

BigBlindMax posted: »

Heard of RT but not them. Luddite a f apparently. Why are they losing. People?

• What? That's disappointing, one of the three musketeers.

Great. Funhaus' channel is losing a lot of people. First Spoole leaves, AND NOW JOEL! AND JOEL IS ACTUALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITES.

• edited April 2016

The axe is swinging again.
    Double Fine: We don't put up with any of your bullshit. I'm pretty sure that's their new slogan.

• Flying home from Tasmania tonight, and I've sworn to myself that I will play Bioshock for the first time after by the game past week.

• She usually loves to say 'Have some skittles. gives you skittles'

She used to come here a lot but not much any more.

Phrasing?

• Finally, after a many decades wondering how the hell it ended, I finished Inuyasha. I was surprised how it sped up in the final act. The original series had multiple encounters, no real arc except for Mt. Hakurei and the Band of Seven, fillers, and the brotherly fued in the first 30 episodes. However in this final series I was able to see the story arcs more clearly. So many deaths happened within a short time lapse, they talked real fast at times, and the final fight with Naraku was slightly disappointing. But still, I still found myself enjoying the show (both series) all the way through and can finally check off one thing on my bucket list of what to watch.

• enter link description here

This is perfect. 10 out of 10. Would buy. I wish Knuckles was in it though.

• edited April 2016

Dear EB Games: check your goddamned discs before you sell them!

• edited April 2016

enter image description here

• Why is it that I just had a dream of a satanist trying to kill me?

• edited April 2016

SHIT, SHE'S ONTO US!

lottii-lu posted: »

Why is it that I just had a dream of a satanist trying to kill me?

• Seeing Iron Maiden tomorrow and the next one might be Meatloaf. That's how I roll.

• enter image description here

papai46 posted: »

SHIT, SHE'S ONTO US!

• Lucky you. I tried getting tickets to see them at the Garden in March, but they were so fucking expensive (cheapest was like $200 in the nosebleeds). Instead, I got tickets to see Volbeat, Avenged Sevenfold, and Metallica in August (3 bands for just $130 in the pit, much better deal).

Johro posted: »

Seeing Iron Maiden tomorrow and the next one might be Meatloaf. That's how I roll.

• HA, Azlyn reference... i think.

She usually loves to say 'Have some skittles. gives you skittles' She used to come here a lot but not much any more.

• enter link description here

Yeah, nobody gives a shit actually.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited April 2016

Rojava Revolution

http://i.imgur.com/5fPUbdJ.png

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2016

ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL!

IT'S LIKE THEY'RE DRAWN TO ME!

RIIIIINNNNGGGSS! I LOVE RINGS!

MichaelBP posted: »

enter link description here This is perfect. 10 out of 10. Would buy. I wish Knuckles was in it though.

• edited April 2016

Here's a bounce pad

OH YEAH SPIN DASH!

LOOK AT ALL THESE RINGS!

Take a shot every time Sonic mentions his love for rings. That'd be one hell of a drinking game.

ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL! IT'S LIKE THEY'RE DRAWN TO ME! RIIIIINNNNGGGSS! I LOVE RINGS!

• edited April 2016

So, some rumors regarding the upcoming Legend Of Zelda game:https://mobile.twitter.com/ArcadeGirl64

Can't say I'd be even a little bit surprised about it being released on the NX as well. Same thing happened with Twilight Princess on the Wii 10 years.

Will say that I am surprised about the option of playing as a female Link, as well as the inclusion of VA for most NPCs.

Emily Rogers has been right in the past, but she has also been wrong, I believe. So, as with every rumor, take this with a grain of salt.

• edited April 2016

enter link description here

I still remember this trailer years ago

• That actualy sounded good

Rojava Revolution

• edited April 2016

One of Bioware's founders, Greg Zeschuk (as of September 2012, he longer works at Bioware) shares his thoughts on the PS4K/PS4.5 and Xbox 1.5: http://www.gamespot.com/articles/bioware-founder-on-ps4xbox-one-upgrades-itd-be-a-g/1100-6438664/

"I'd say that'd be a gigantic pain in the ass that flies in the face of the purpose of consoles," he said. "It's funny, there's actually some stories behind that. For example, the original Xbox...Microsoft actually had multiple different DVD drives. They didn't tell anyone that, but as a developer you discovered that you have different performance and sometimes you'd have these boxes of refurbished drives and different brands and different equipment. It caused incredible variability."

Zeschuk went on to say the benefit of having locked system specs as consoles currently do is that it's clear to developers what they are working with.

"The whole purpose of consoles is the set of requirements that you work against from a hardware perspective," he said. "To change that is complete lunacy."

"It's almost like Microsoft may feel that Sony got overpowered versus them at the start, and maybe wants to kind of catch up," he said. "And Sony's like, 'Well, if you want to do that, we'll play this game.'"

Whatever the reason, Zeschuk isn't on board with the idea.

"I just think it's bad," he said. "I think, 'lock it' and let developers do their thing. But at the end of the day, if you can focus your development effort on one set of hardware requirements and target, you are going to get a better result. It's easier than having to split it, adding more people, having to port things across."

"It's like dipping your toe back into the PC pool where you have to consider all these things. It was nice on console not having to consider like performance sliders. But it's just crazy. I guess maybe [Microsoft and Sony] feel the need to."

• So we're not going to my Grandmother and Aunt's house. After two days of mentally preparing myself for this trip , this annoys me.

• I MOTHER FUCKING BEAT DARK SOULS 2. THIS IS MY GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT.

• You're a more patient man than I, or more masochistic. Either way, congratulations.

I MOTHER FUCKING BEAT DARK SOULS 2. THIS IS MY GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT.

• This is what true love feels like. . .

Rojava Revolution

• I'm reading the Fables comics and THEY ARE FANTASTIC!!

But wow is Goldilocks a bitch.

• I would say I'm probably more patient, but I just started NG+, so I'm going with masochistic.

You're a more patient man than I, or more masochistic. Either way, congratulations.

• edited April 2016

Edit: Eh, decided to remove.

• Yeah, it's a pain in the neck.

I do that alot too. Can be a pain since it makes me uncomfortable or can't breath.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited April 2016

Tfw Whitney Wisconsin retweeted one of your most beautiful tweet.

Edit : I have 15 hearts and 5 retweets now :3

Sign in to comment in this discussion.