The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Kim Yun Un is bae!

I like Conan and Steven and this was funny but also pretty fucking dangerous xD

• edited April 2016

perfect mix of badass and feminine

Uh..wha?

• CHRIS STUCKMANN! MY INSPIRATION :D

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Nostalgia, nostalgia so strong T.T enter link description here

• Fiona being a Mary Sue yet praising Sasha? I disagree but other than that, good to hear you liked it!

(For the sake of equality, this is where to ship Rhys and Fiona) Join us: https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/92758/rhys-x-fiona-confirmed-season-finale-the-vault-of-the-traveler-spoilers

• edited April 2016

And Sasha is a Mary Sue how? Honestly, I didn't think either of them were Mary Sue's in the slightest, both had their flaws, which made them more relatable and likable characters.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Fiona being a Mary Sue yet praising Sasha? I disagree but other than that, good to hear you liked it! (For the sake of equality, this is

• I was trying to say that they weren't- I'm saying it seems really weird to call Fiona a Mary Sue and then praise Sasha in the same post, it shows something isn't consistent there.

(Join Us Metallica....Join us...)

And Sasha is a Mary Sue how? Honestly, I didn't think either of them were Mary Sue's in the slightest, both had their flaws, which made them more relatable and likable characters.

• My Kenny voice pack is up and running in the XCOM 2 workshop. Awwwwww yeah. Boats. (I'm not expecting that any of you play it, though. I just wanted to boast a little :D)

• Yeah, uh no, I don't think I will. Rhys X Sasha, nothing will ever get me to change that.

I was trying to say that they weren't- I'm saying it seems really weird to call Fiona a Mary Sue and then praise Sasha in the same post, it shows something isn't consistent there. (Join Us Metallica....Join us...)

• Dude, you're asking @MetallicaRules to ditch Rhysha and join Rhyiona?

Lmao good luck with that one buddy.

I was trying to say that they weren't- I'm saying it seems really weird to call Fiona a Mary Sue and then praise Sasha in the same post, it shows something isn't consistent there. (Join Us Metallica....Join us...)

• Aside from the Fiona being a Mary Sue and Rhys being useless, I agree.

Sasha perfect mix of badass and feminine while having faults she was wonderful written loved her my wiafu

Bae <3

• good

Markd4547 posted: »

Great how are u

• So I couldn't go to this site untill now because my computer forbid me ''this connection isn't safe, attackers are probably stealing TTG information'' And I was still loged in lol.

Did anyone else had this problem?

• Yeah. Their certificate expired. Wasn't a big deal, but some people had some amusing problems.

joshua007 posted: »

So I couldn't go to this site untill now because my computer forbid me ''this connection isn't safe, attackers are probably stealing TTG information'' And I was still loged in lol. Did anyone else had this problem?

• I finished How I met Your Mother Season 2 today, when it was about 5 am.

Am I the only one that starts marathons in the evening?

• I would really rather not have a choice between a male and female protagonist. Kind of negates the point set by the other 26+ games about who Link is and why he's reincarnated. Fucks with the lore. Voice acting, I can live with. As long as it's voice acting like in Twilight Princess where the gibberish being spoken has personality.

MichaelBP posted: »

So, some rumors regarding the upcoming Legend Of Zelda game:https://mobile.twitter.com/ArcadeGirl64 Can't say I'd be even a little bi

• Mom bought cake for me when she was away, she brought home a slice of caramel cake while she had some other different flavors already in the fridge.

I, to be frank, do not like caramel or any other kinds of cake aside from cheesecake (because cheesecake is a blessing from the heavens) so I turned down her offer. Then she threw a pissy fit and yelled at me for being "unappreciative" and that "It's useless to bring food home for me."

So, yeah.

• Looks like Manny Pacquiao's boxing career is officially over. Another star dies out...

I feel like a movie about him is going to be made in the not so near future lol.

• Carrot cakes the best, that tangy cheese topping is the shitt!

Mom bought cake for me when she was away, she brought home a slice of caramel cake while she had some other different flavors already in the

• It's a beautiful day where I live now :)

• edited April 2016

I wonder what people in other countries think of the French-canadian accent. I tell you, from western Canada... it's not one of the more attractive sounding ones out there. Especially on men.

• lol savage

Eryka posted: »

I didn't know Satan was a pussy Just kidding

• I am not a fan of caramel either.

ouch, I know how that feels, the only thing that works in that situation is to eat it because mother are like that lol

Mom bought cake for me when she was away, she brought home a slice of caramel cake while she had some other different flavors already in the

• So , I watched Jacksepticeye play the beginning of Fall Out 4. It looks cool , but I don't know about that dog. It seems like it would be inconvenient in a battle situation.

• I kinda feel as if the possible Female Link was vreated due to people speculating that the Link in the reveal trailer was a girl.

enter image description here

Aonuma denied it of course, but who knows. Maybe he wanted to create a female Link like Tecmo did in Hyrule Warriors, with Linkle.

I wonder if by voice acting she means the usual gibberish, or actual full voice acting. I think Aonuma was thinking about it some time ago, but I thought it was just an idea for the next Zelda, after U/NX.

I would really rather not have a choice between a male and female protagonist. Kind of negates the point set by the other 26+ games about wh

• i'm sure her dog thinks she's pretty cool too

Wow, Whitney Wisconsin is so cool to her fans, giving free pizza and consoles to them on twitter

• SHE IS NOT MOM SHE WILL NEVER BE MOM

Wtf am I doing with my life

• 40,000+ likes in 8 months?

chill fam

Wolfenus54 posted: »

'40666 likes received'. I'm officially Satan.

• How do KPOP and 1D fans utter nerve to even attempt at trashing P!ATD or FOB? I find it hilarious.

I was ghosting this group in Facebook, it was fine when KPOP fans and One Direction fans were insulting each other. Only until someone called MCR, P!ATD and FOB trash, I jumped into the conversation so fast I sassed them off to the next galaxy.

• Fell off my chair.

i'm sure her dog thinks she's pretty cool too

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited April 2016

Dogmeat is pretty useful actually. He mostly stays out if the way of your bullets and latches on to enemies so they can't move/take cover.

So , I watched Jacksepticeye play the beginning of Fall Out 4. It looks cool , but I don't know about that dog. It seems like it would be inconvenient in a battle situation.

• shit u ok fam?

Fell off my chair.

• I do not like caramel

Heresy! I order you to abstain from this belief or thou shall get the death sentence!

I don't like most kinds of cake myself either, except caramel cake because caramel cake is mankinds greatest achievement. Sadly my mum is like that as well, she sometimes offers me things that she definetely should know I do not like and gets pissed when I turn them down.

• If you do that then you'll make them think that you love it and they'll keep buying it for you, I'm speaking from experience. I have tried doing that a few times and I just ended up getting her even more pissed when she bought it again and I told her I actually hate the thing she's shoving up my throat.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I am not a fan of caramel either. ouch, I know how that feels, the only thing that works in that situation is to eat it because mother are like that lol

• That burn almost started a forest fire.

I didn't know Satan was a pussy Just kidding

• Yeah just a few broken ribs.

shit u ok fam?

• Eating the cake you don't really like =/= lying that you actually like it.

I am personally very picky when it comes to food, sadly, but not liking something isn't the same as nit even being able to eat it because it is so disgusting. If it really does not suit your taste, you can't help it.

If you do that then you'll make them think that you love it and they'll keep buying it for you, I'm speaking from experience. I have tried d

• If I don't like something I won't eat it at all, ever, course vegetables are an exception but that's a different topic. Even if it isn't horribly disgusting to me I don't see any reason to torture my taste buds.

Eating the cake you don't really like =/= lying that you actually like it. I am personally very picky when it comes to food, sadly, but n

• I feel a bit bad disappointing someone ( mOTHER ) after they tried so hard and I won't even taste it.

If I don't like something I won't eat it at all, ever, course vegetables are an exception but that's a different topic. Even if it isn't horribly disgusting to me I don't see any reason to torture my taste buds.

• I don't see buying a cake as very hard work. And I usually take a bite, just to say I tried it and it was shit.

I feel a bit bad disappointing someone ( mOTHER ) after they tried so hard and I won't even taste it.

• :(

Yeah just a few broken ribs.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.