The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• @officialsheriffmaybe that one time you scared away Troy Baker from noticing my tweet

enter image description here

• Not really tho.

That burn almost started a forest fire.

• A Very Salty Lesbian

lottii-lu posted: »

@officialsheriffmaybe that one time you scared away Troy Baker from noticing my tweet

• Like I said, that will never happen.

Dude, you're asking @MetallicaRules to ditch Rhysha and join Rhyiona? Lmao good luck with that one buddy.

• Just watched the latest adventure time, whoa it was...whoa. anyone know where I can get some of that purple stufff

• offers me things that she definitely should know I do not like and gets pissed when I turn them down.

My mom in a nutshell.

I do not like caramel Heresy! I order you to abstain from this belief or thou shall get the death sentence! I don't like most kin

• He's focusing on being a politician in the Philippines.

I like the way Bradley fell though.

Looks like Manny Pacquiao's boxing career is officially over. Another star dies out... I feel like a movie about him is going to be made in the not so near future lol.

• I like Saltayyy stuff....

@officialsheriffmaybe that one time you scared away Troy Baker from noticing my tweet

• It was worth a shot... call me when you wake up :P

Yeah, uh no, I don't think I will. Rhys X Sasha, nothing will ever get me to change that.

• I am very much awake, it is you that have fallen asleep. Repent you Rhyiona shipper and perhaps your sins will be forgiven.

Saltlick123 posted: »

It was worth a shot... call me when you wake up :P

• Repent you Rhyiona shipper and perhaps your sins will be forgiven.

Same goes to you Rhysha Shipper :P

I am very much awake, it is you that have fallen asleep. Repent you Rhyiona shipper and perhaps your sins will be forgiven.

• Why must I repent, you are the one that has committed idolatry you Rhyiona infidel.

Repent you Rhyiona shipper and perhaps your sins will be forgiven. Same goes to you Rhysha Shipper :P

• And he can acessorise

BigBlindMax posted: »

Dogmeat is pretty useful actually. He mostly stays out if the way of your bullets and latches on to enemies so they can't move/take cover.

• Lucky! It's April, and it's freezing out. Had snow not long ago. I love snow but only in the right time of the year. .-.

joshua007 posted: »

It's a beautiful day where I live now

• Not gonna lie: I geeked out something fierce when I found that out.

And he can acessorise

• God, I am fucking tired of school!

• It's a little odd that we strive for perfection in the real world, but create/replicate imperfection in video games.

• Perfect is boring.

It's a little odd that we strive for perfection in the real world, but create/replicate imperfection in video games.

• Having myself an 80's horror movie night. Time for some awful acting, directing and effects. Go.

• Get the attack dog perk, and you'll be set for any battle.

So , I watched Jacksepticeye play the beginning of Fall Out 4. It looks cool , but I don't know about that dog. It seems like it would be inconvenient in a battle situation.

• Especially Salty lesbians ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I like Saltayyy stuff....

• You know it's bad when you forget how to do subtraction...

• Cronenberg

Johro posted: »

Having myself an 80's horror movie night. Time for some awful acting, directing and effects. Go.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Did someone take you out of the equation?

You know it's bad when you forget how to do subtraction...

• My downvote gif for that pun (even tho I upvoted)

dojo32161 posted: »

Did someone take you out of the equation?

• Have you treated yourself to Evil Dead 2?

Johro posted: »

Having myself an 80's horror movie night. Time for some awful acting, directing and effects. Go.

• Not tonight. You bet I've seen it though. I'm scraping the bottom of the barrel tonight. Currently watching Chopping Mall.

Have you treated yourself to Evil Dead 2?

• edited April 2016

• The force is strong with this one...

• edited April 2016

Playing through Pokemon Platinum, my team currently consists of a level 25 Grotle and a level 26 Staravia, and i'm planning on getting a Riolu and a Snorunt (To evolve it into Froslass).Any suggestions for the other two members of my team?

• How I spent last Wednesday and Thursday:

enter link description here

• edited April 2016

I was there but two years yore. It felt very eerie being there, with the bloody history concerning the colonial times, the massacre and the ghost tour in particular (even though I saw no ghosts).

How I spent last Wednesday and Thursday: enter link description here

• It was definitely eerie for me when I visited the memorial. Even though they've stripped the old cafe to a shell, it's weird walking onto a spot where twenty people died.

I was there but two years yore. It felt very eerie being there, with the bloody history concerning the colonial times, the massacre and the ghost tour in particular (even though I saw no ghosts).

• Not to mention it also having the ruins of one of colonial Australia's most brutal convict settlements.

It was definitely eerie for me when I visited the memorial. Even though they've stripped the old cafe to a shell, it's weird walking onto a spot where twenty people died.

• edited April 2016

Would you only want gen 4 pokemon on your final team?

A water type would definitely be a good idea, or at least a pokemon that can learn surf. Maybe Floatzel? Or Gastrodon, but you already have a ground type..

Playing through Pokemon Platinum, my team currently consists of a level 25 Grotle and a level 26 Staravia, and i'm planning on getting a Riolu and a Snorunt (To evolve it into Froslass).Any suggestions for the other two members of my team?

• I like the feel from these trailers. Good music use

New Suicide Squad trailer enter link description here

• edited April 2016

Hmm 10/10 the hype

New Suicide Squad trailer enter link description here

• edited April 2016

Nah,pokemons from any gen will do, as long as it's in the game and i don't need to trade to evolve it.I was planning on getting Rotom Wash as my water type, but i didn't know you need an special key from an event to get him, and i don't have an action replay, so i might get Floatzel

Flog61 posted: »

Would you only want gen 4 pokemon on your final team? A water type would definitely be a good idea, or at least a pokemon that can learn surf. Maybe Floatzel? Or Gastrodon, but you already have a ground type..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.