The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• sighs. I still own my collector's edition of Silent Hill 2... Such good memories. What a pathetic piece of shit Konami turned out to be.

MichaelBP posted: »

Well, Silent Hill will live on as this. A fate worse than death.

• What does Konami even have nowadays besides PES(I heard they even managed to screw up with last year's game) and Pachinko machines? Silent Hill is dead, MGS is dead, Castlevania is dead, etc. It also sickens me that they won't allow Kojima Productions to use the Fox Engine, considering they spent more than 5 years making it.

sighs. I still own my collector's edition of Silent Hill 2... Such good memories. What a pathetic piece of shit Konami turned out to be.

• 80's horror marathon continues. You can't keep me down, mother fuckers.

Currently up, The Prowler.

• edited April 2016

Silent Hill is dead, MGS is dead, Castlevania is dead, etc.

Those are the most heartbreaking things any man could ever hear.

It also sickens me that they won't allow Kojima Productions to use the Fox Engine, considering they spent more than 5 years making it.

Of course they won't. Because

FuckKonami

What does Konami even have nowadays besides PES(I heard they even managed to screw up with last year's game) and Pachinko machines? Silent H

• Did David Gilmour join Always Sunny?

My project for the social section of Health education is complete! I made sure that Clementine, Fiona, and Bigby are all in there!

• There was a pretty big protest at the Capitol building today, cops are supposedly running out of places to put people.

Interestingly, it's nowhere to be seen in mainstream news, Spooky.

https://news.vice.com/article/hundreds-arrested-at-us-capitol-during-democracy-spring-campaign-finance-protests

• I know. It must be heartbreaking for people who have been fans since the 80's, considering Konami pretty much trashed all their IPs. At least for Castlevania, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of indie games thaf follow the style of the classic games and Metroidvania games, to fill the void left by the lack of an official entry in the series. Heck, there'll also be Bloodstained next year, which is a spiritual successor to the series.

FuckKonami

I bet Kojima Productions is glad to no longer be working for them, especially considering work conditions were pretty terrible at Konami.

Silent Hill is dead, MGS is dead, Castlevania is dead, etc. Those are the most heartbreaking things any man could ever hear. I

• I know. It must be heartbreaking for people who have been fans since the 80's,

Hell, I've only been a Konami fan since 2002 and I still get emotional about this entire situation.

considering Konami pretty much trashed all their IPs.

At least they have soccer. Because that's fun.

At least for Castlevania, I'm pretty sure there are plenty of indie games thaf follow the style of the classic games and Metroidvania games,

Yeah, it's really awesome that people are keeping the dream alive.

I know. It must be heartbreaking for people who have been fans since the 80's, considering Konami pretty much trashed all their IPs. At leas

• That's..... fuckin' awesome.

Kept forgetting to make this, finally found the time. lol

• edited April 2016

I just found these guys, and I fucking love them already.

enter link description here

@Eddie_Maiden The Trooper

• Fair enough we all have them. Have a good one

Think I just had a bad day. I feel a bit better now.

• He most certainly did. Rumor has it that Roger Waters is up for it to, but only wants to appear in episodes that Gilmour isn't in.

Johro posted: »

Did David Gilmour join Always Sunny?

• Actually, the week's starting to get better for me. I finally got a chance to play Bioshock today (and it's fucking awesome), I'm getting lunch money tomorrow, and I'm going into Melbourne on Thursday, so I guess Monday was just one of those days that suck.

Chilled posted: »

Fair enough we all have them. Have a good one

• I've been a fan of them since the early 2000's, as well. Seeing what they're doing nowadays is just.... Ugh.

Yep, releasing the same game every year with just slightly better graphics (like an extra hair on a player's head or one more blade of grass) and pretty much the same content (I think the latest PES was actually missing some content compared to the 2014 game...) is great. A truly genius idea by Konami.

Yeah, it's good that there fans outthere keeping thedream alive through their own games that use the same style of gameplay as either the classics or Metroidvania games. It's still a great style for 2D/2.5D games, imo.

If only some of the staff behind the older Silent Hills would get together to make a good spiritual successorto the series, like Igarashi with Bloodstained (well, wether or not it'll be good is up in the air, but I have faith :P). Now that I think about it, how much of the old Silent Hill staff is still at Konami? I know that the director (and writer, I think?) of Silent Hill 1 is at Sony, and he worked on the Siren series, as well as Gravity Rush.

I know. It must be heartbreaking for people who have been fans since the 80's, Hell, I've only been a Konami fan since 2002 and I st

• long live croatia

I just found these guys, and I fucking love them already. enter link description here @Eddie_Maiden The Trooper enter link description here

• Ur bio is so nice and made me smile :,)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

long live croatia

• Do it please and share here

joshua007 posted: »

@Markd4547 I'm done I'm gonna make a youtube account because Assassin's Creed Unity is so bad. This game follows me in my mind since it's

• Now that I think about it, how much of the old Silent Hill staff is still at Konami?

None of them actually. The last game that the original Team Silent built from the ground up was Silent Hill 3, and when it came to Silent Hill 4, they just got another company to help. Then after SH4, Team Silent left Konami due to them not liking where Silent Hill was going I believe. (Even though SH Orgins and SH5 were still pretty great). But then Team Silent in general became a dead dev team because Konami stopped providing them with the funds they needed. The last member I can remember that is still there is Masahiro Ito, director of Silent Hill 2, but I have a feeling that he'd rather not be there.

I've been a fan of them since the early 2000's, as well. Seeing what they're doing nowadays is just.... Ugh. Yep, releasing the same game

• If I had to guess, there could be a contract or something that's preventing him from leaving Konami for good, much like how Kojima was only able to leave Konami for good in December, once his contract expired. I can't really see any reason for him to stick around... unless he wants to work as a janitor at Konami. There are probably plenty of other studios he could join. Heck, maybe he could join Sony Japan Studio. They'd probably be up for a new game in the horror genre.

Now that I think about it, how much of the old Silent Hill staff is still at Konami? None of them actually. The last game that the o

• omg I'm sooo glad! I was thinking what would be the best quote to put there since I have a big word document with a looot of quotes and seems like this was the right choice. ^^

Markd4547 posted: »

Ur bio is so nice and made me smile :,)

• The video is already done:)

It is 15 minutes long my goal was 6 hours but my test audience wasn't glad with it. YES I said audience so I wanted to make it 45 minutes but they said ''Dude my eyes can't handle this... ''game'' please make it shorter!

I'm in the edithing fase right now but... 15 minutes is way to short for my hate for this game. I need to put more rage in it by my feedback. BTW Emperor Ubisoft is in it, AVGN, The Spoony, Rageaholic, Mr Plinkett and more it's way to much actualy. I forgot to put the end for one of my assassins (Assassin's hired by Ubisoft self). The video must be split in to multiple parts so you and everybody else can see it soon.

Believe it or not but I made a Untill Dawn video were that Asian girl sees Unity her reaction was screaming, climming the rocks 2X faster, running, blowing up a house!

Markd4547 posted: »

Do it please and share here

• Yeah, that seems valid. Ugh... Masahiro deserves so much better.

If I had to guess, there could be a contract or something that's preventing him from leaving Konami for good, much like how Kojima was only

• Maybe once his contract with Konami is up (if that is the case) he could join either join Project Siren, where Keiichiro Toyama (writer and director of SH1) and they could work together on a new Siren game (since it's an IP Sony owns). Or maybe he could join the new Kojima Productions. Apparently he once said he'dbe willing to work with Kojima on a SH. Imagine Masahiro, Kojima and Del Toro working together to resurrect Silent Hills, under a new name of course.

Yeah, that seems valid. Ugh... Masahiro deserves so much better.

• And just like that, school has screwed me over. I was hoping to go on a trip to Melbourne with my mom and uncle and grandmother, but I have to go to school to do a presentation that my partner hasn't even done work on. Fucking Christ, I'm tired of this shit.

• Awesome I cant Wai :)

joshua007 posted: »

The video is already done:) It is 15 minutes long my goal was 6 hours but my test audience wasn't glad with it. YES I said audience so I

• LETS SEE all da quotes respond to this comment with Dem all please :)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

omg I'm sooo glad! I was thinking what would be the best quote to put there since I have a big word document with a looot of quotes and seems like this was the right choice. ^^

• I've been watching Law and Order, and there was this one episode about a priest being murdered. It was pretty good.

• edited April 2016

Me and my friends are starting a Women's Rights club for next school year. However, we are focusing more on women from other countries who doesn't have the advantages as women in North Americaand other places. In a lot of countries women are not allowed to go to school or have jobs. In places such as the United States, women a paid less than men, but that doesn't mean we don't get paid. At least we are able to get an education and participate in a workplace. We are very fortunate. I consider mysekf as a feminist, but that doesn't mean I believe that women are superior and men are inferior. I believe that men and women are equal. We are all human beings. So me and my friends are starting an awareness for women who doesn't have the advantage, the freedom, women in the U.S. have.

• Looks great! Shaun from Shaun of the Dead was the first thing I noticed. :D

Why did you make this by the way?

My project for the social section of Health education is complete! I made sure that Clementine, Fiona, and Bigby are all in there!

• It's for a Health project where basically, we put things we like on a poster board, and the class guesses whose it is. Really it's supposed to be very simple, with just like 10 things that you like, but I thought the idea was cool! So I made something I could hang up afterward.

TLDR: inadvertent over-achiever

Looks great! Shaun from Shaun of the Dead was the first thing I noticed. Why did you make this by the way?

• Seems cool haha. I'd probably go overboard with the project as well if I had it. Don't really understand how this helps with health though.

It's for a Health project where basically, we put things we like on a poster board, and the class guesses whose it is. Really it's supposed

• Oh well we're in the "social" portion of the year, already done with physical and mental. It's just something to do, I guess.

Seems cool haha. I'd probably go overboard with the project as well if I had it. Don't really understand how this helps with health though.

• Guess it's your way of being more expressive? Either way, still a cool project.

Oh well we're in the "social" portion of the year, already done with physical and mental. It's just something to do, I guess.

• Ya know, Kanye West has produced some pretty awesome music. Sure he's one of the biggest shit bags of all time, no denying that at all. But man, listening to some of his earlier tracks, that dude was good!

• edited April 2016

Doctor Strange Trailer dropped a few hours ago

• Wages thing got debunked so many times mention that people will immediately dismiss you.

Like the idea of educating about other countries but they so stuck in their ways only way to get change for women will be a war in fact already been so much female deaths fighting for their rights. Unless offer a route to country with better rights might be the answer

Most power you could offer is within the school this what I do

Offer self defense classes for girls make them feel safer and more confidence so any guy tries hit or abuse them his getting a roundhouse kick

Offer confidence building especially with girls I notice low esteem and self worth with media and peer pressure

Explaining what is all kinds of abuse and what to do if it happens

Encourage more girls to play sport and tell it's benefits

Meeting each week learning of great women of history or sport to inspire the girls

Bring girls together for meeting where all discuss their problems one by one and offer eachother support and solutions so know their not alone

Tell them write their top 10 reasons they like and don't like being a girl, show eachother. If points many made and agree on let's go about how to remove it and make it a positive

So many more ideas

My friend was in student council the leader for 3 years he taught going to be next president of Ireland one day. The only thing he changed was a new goal net for football in 3 years of him on council doing meetings everyday.

Set goals to high no one listened and dismissed him best off doing stuff that will benefit those around u.

Anyway sorry best of luck. I know u such a nice and lovely person this will be a massive success no matter how you do it.

Me and my friends are starting a Women's Rights club for next school year. However, we are focusing more on women from other countries who d

• edited April 2016

Today my Dad's getting another Tattoo

On Friday i'm getting another Tattoo.

On Saturday my Sister is getting her first Tattoo

:)

• So does anybody else have a newly developed and sickening obsession with The Bee Gees? Because I've got it bad man.

• I saw this. I really like the looks of it and the fact that it's made by the MCU and not Fox makes me super excited.

Also that bald woman looks like she'd make a good Alpha.

Doctor Strange Trailer dropped a few hours ago enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.