Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Yeah I got it, was just being cheeky.

Crips posted: »

I used the 12 hour system, I meant 23:56.

• I used the 12 hour system

13:56PM....Wot?

I used the 12 hour system, I meant 23:56.

• oh...

Shut it, it was late when I wrote it XDDD

How did I not notice, lmao

I used the 12 hour system 13:56PM....Wot?

• We've ;)) got ;)) some ;)) more ;)) art ;)) by ;)) a ;)) Tumblr ;)) user ;)) called ;)) gardenmaid ;))

enter image description here

• ErykaEryka Banned

Hot.

lottii-lu posted: »

We've ) got ) some ) more ) art ) by ) a ) Tumblr ) user ) called ) gardenmaid )

• 1:56PM in the afternoon is late? XD

I assume you meant 11:56PM?

oh... Shut it, it was late when I wrote it XDDD How did I not notice, lmao

• Yes, I meant 11 PM xD

1:56PM in the afternoon is late? XD I assume you meant 11:56PM?

• I thought so.

Good luck with that Rhyiona art! :D

Yes, I meant 11 PM xD

• I'm gonna do it someday, hopefully soon, I haven't edited in PS for a long time

I thought so. Good luck with that Rhyiona art!

• edited April 2016

Guys, I finally finished my 4 chapter Rhyiona fic. Here is the link to the last chapter. Right

And thanks to all Rhyiona shippers! This has become my most read work on ao3 :)

• Ah, I've missed your writing and I love your fic so much.

Mawula posted: »

Guys, I finally finished my 4 chapter Rhyiona fic. Here is the link to the last chapter. Right And thanks to all Rhyiona shippers! This has become my most read work on ao3

• Thank you :) I missed it too.

Ah, I've missed your writing and I love your fic so much.

• no

Aaand more art from nakacockroach I can't post the 4th ones for... reasons ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) Also I got bored and checked the th

• well, i think i absolutely won this war i was in (more like destroyed her hAH) so hello friends

how is rhyiona doing

• WOLFIE! <3 GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK, BUDDY!

Rhyiona is doing good. Rhyiona is kinda silent, now, at the moment. Rhyiona needs some rest, y'know.

I think I just said the worst thing ever. Oh well, I still liked what I said lmfao.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

well, i think i absolutely won this war i was in (more like destroyed her hAH) so hello friends how is rhyiona doing

• HELLO HELLO how are you?

yeah, i noticed it's been quiet but hey, we can still turn that around :)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

WOLFIE! GLAD TO SEE YOU BACK, BUDDY! Rhyiona is doing good. Rhyiona is kinda silent, now, at the moment. Rhyiona needs some rest, y'know. I think I just said the worst thing ever. Oh well, I still liked what I said lmfao.

• The quiet before the storm.

HELLO HELLO how are you? yeah, i noticed it's been quiet but hey, we can still turn that around

• hopefully, at least

we need a storm in here

Ace24_ posted: »

The quiet before the storm.

• What's the song name?

Thank me later.

hopefully, at least we need a storm in here

• fucking damn it i set myself up for this

What's the song name? Thank me later.

• savage

What's the song name? Thank me later.

• edited April 2016

This just in: I am deadDEADGONEBABYGONEI'mSOdead. Look at this perfection ladies and germs. <3 (also hi how is everyone :) )

sourceee

• Very nice! Rhyiona hug, so sweet!

@Kennybadger, you're gonna like it too :)

RickSanchez posted: »

This just in: I am deadDEADGONEBABYGONEI'mSOdead. Look at this perfection ladies and germs. (also hi how is everyone ) sourceee

• I wanted a Rhyiona hug even in the game.

This just in: I am deadDEADGONEBABYGONEI'mSOdead. Look at this perfection ladies and germs. (also hi how is everyone ) sourceee

• Lol looks like Rhys hugs like me.

Super Awesome, Rick bravo.

Mawula posted: »

Very nice! Rhyiona hug, so sweet! @Kennybadger, you're gonna like it too

• ErykaEryka Banned

I was dead for 2 days if anybody noticed. The thread was also dead for 2 days.

So, hey.

• you wish! actually, you shouldn't wish for that.

@Eryka had to do some work there. it sucked. but hey, I am back! wohoo!

No u fool, he's going to my house.

• edited April 2016

I AM BACK, YOU FILTHY BITCHES!

uhm.....guys?...anybody here? anybody? to witness my...dramatic and epic comeback?...guys?.......hellooooo?...oh for godness sake.

• Dracu is the hero we need.

Dracu98 posted: »

I AM BACK, YOU FILTHY BITCHES! uhm.....guys?...anybody here? anybody? to witness my...dramatic and epic comeback?...guys?.......hellooooo?...oh for godness sake.

• a hero? me? boy, I am no hero at all- ah, no, wait, I meant, I surely am your hero! I am THE one and only hero this thread needs! and since I am the saviour, I shall now give you my autograph!

That'll be 69,99$. I only take cash. But don't worry: I put the FUN in no refunds!

Dracu is the hero we need.

• That'll be 69,99$

Dracu98 posted: »

a hero? me? boy, I am no hero at all- ah, no, wait, I meant, I surely am your hero! I am THE one and only hero this thread needs! and since

• MONEY! I...I can buy stuff with that, right? RIGHT? that's awesome! never got so much money that I could actually use it!

.....am I doing this the right way?

That'll be 69,99$

• nutty

Kreygasm

Beautiful drawing of Rhys and Fiona (https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/rhys-x-fiona)

• Hey guys, I just thought id mention this, I remmeber I used to watch ImmortalHD's Tales let's plays but he took so long to do them that I stopped watching, but...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aStJJNtJy3Q

We got one "big" guy, guys

• I actually used to watch some of this guys videos a LONGGG time back, it's nice to see this :)

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey guys, I just thought id mention this, I remmeber I used to watch ImmortalHD's Tales let's plays but he took so long to do them that I stopped watching, but... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aStJJNtJy3Q We got one "big" guy, guys

• I used to just watch his Tales let's plays, which I seem to do with alot of youtubers, but like I said he took forever to upload parts, but I checked in and it was nice to see he shipped Rhys and Fiona.

Green613 posted: »

I actually used to watch some of this guys videos a LONGGG time back, it's nice to see this

• YES! for one in a million times, rhys actually looks like the man of the relationship! gosh this is cute! anyone in for some wall-punching to feel manly again?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.