Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• nice. wonder who they're looking at though.

Beautiful drawing of Rhys and Fiona (https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/rhys-x-fiona)

• ErykaEryka Banned

Tfw @Kawaiii PMed you but she died again just after

• Found it on tumblr(?). Didn't Know if it was already posted.
    enter image description here

• war? did I hear war? WHO SAID WAR? what is that "war" thou are speaking of, dearest?

ABigBadWolf posted: »

well, i think i absolutely won this war i was in (more like destroyed her hAH) so hello friends how is rhyiona doing

• Ace24_ posted: »

Found it on tumblr(?). Didn't Know if it was already posted.

• rip

Eryka posted: »

• Oh hi release! Things are going great! I'm feeling pretty good myself and I can't wait to talk about oh god I'm out of characters already no wait there's no limit.

• Rick rolls are worse.

fucking damn it i set myself up for this

• Life and it's curveballs man, it sucks!

So how is my favouirte thread doing? Trying to keep busy I see :D

The writing spark isn't really coming to me right now, currently I do 3 things during the day: Work, work-out and sleep. When you work in a gym you have to look good! (Even if you are just the receptionist :P)

@BigBadWolf BUDDY!!! YOU'RE BACK!! XD

• Ayy Hazza!

Glad to see you're not ded ツ

HazzatheMan posted: »

Life and it's curveballs man, it sucks! So how is my favouirte thread doing? Trying to keep busy I see The writing spark isn't really

• Eyyyy!!! :D

Nah I'm fine dude. Just busy with real life...

My return will come, when I'm good and ready :)

So how's the place been in my absence?

Ayy Hazza! Glad to see you're not ded ツ

• Yeah, I know how that is...

Well I'm sure we'll be looking forward to it.

Slow. What else is new? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

HazzatheMan posted: »

Eyyyy!!! Nah I'm fine dude. Just busy with real life... My return will come, when I'm good and ready So how's the place been in my absence?

• edited April 2016

Ok, I know this is overdue but what better time than my one year anniversary on this site? :)

For some time now I've been having issues trying to reinstall an editing program. But after a couple months of fiddling around I finally fixed it!

Its been slightly over a year since I last worked on a project like this so I basically had to reteach myself everything I barely knew on updated software, so you can guess the fun I had dealing with that crapfest.

So after all that and a couple nights up late af, here it is.....facepalm....holy fuck I gotta get a girlfriend...

Anyways, hope you guys like it. ;)

enter link description here

Like I said, Its been a year since I did something like this so if you guys have any constructive criticism feel free to share them. :P

• I've been gone for a few days and only 6 new comments? That's it @ABigBadWolf come back here and turn this around.

Also hi I'm back and I found some fan art c:

enter image description here

Source

• edited April 2016

I've been gone for a few days

Really? I haven't noticed that you were gone xD

Also, dat fanart, though. Rhys tries to impress Fiona, eh? ;^)

Edit: Tfw you write Riona instead of Fiona. I hate tablets ;_;

lottii-lu posted: »

I've been gone for a few days and only 6 new comments? That's it @ABigBadWolf come back here and turn this around. Also hi I'm back and I found some fan art c: Source

• Riona

That was more painful to read than people spelling Rhyiona as Rhiona. Jk Jk.

Really? I haven't noticed that you were gone xD

It was anxiety playing up again and I thought I was going to get some serious amount of hate from mine and @Crazedrabbit's discussion about Bethyl.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I've been gone for a few days Really? I haven't noticed that you were gone xD Also, dat fanart, though. Rhys tries to impress Fiona, eh? ;^) Edit: Tfw you write Riona instead of Fiona. I hate tablets ;_;

• I'd have slain them.

Riona That was more painful to read than people spelling Rhyiona as Rhiona. Jk Jk. Really? I haven't noticed that you were gon

• did she have the hairstyle of death? I bet she had the hairstyle of death.

Eryka posted: »

• welp, everything dies at one point ('xept for Dracula of course). you know what they say on Pandora: Valar Morghulis! no wait, wrong franchise...but everybody dies on Pandora anyways.

I've been gone for a few days and only 6 new comments? That's it @ABigBadWolf come back here and turn this around. Also hi I'm back and I found some fan art c: Source

• Well at least you'd be safe in Pandora, our hero.

Dracu98 posted: »

welp, everything dies at one point ('xept for Dracula of course). you know what they say on Pandora: Valar Morghulis! no wait, wrong franchise...but everybody dies on Pandora anyways.

• Hello Rhyiona. How is everybody? Doing okay? :)

• Sup Dave

Can't speak for everyone else but I'm peachy. (゚ー゚)

Hello Rhyiona. How is everybody? Doing okay?

• That's good. :)

Sup Dave Can't speak for everyone else but I'm peachy. (゚ー゚)

• Fine <3

• That's lovely. :)

Fine

• That looks fantastic!

Beautiful drawing of Rhys and Fiona (https://www.tumblr.com/tagged/rhys-x-fiona)

• Pretty good.

• edited April 2016

sooOOOOO I hear clementine is confirmed to be in season 3 WHAT IS THIS

HELL YEAH??

also I got the flu but who cares

CLEMENTINE

• WOLF <3333

sooOOOOO I hear clementine is confirmed to be in season 3 WHAT IS THIS HELL YEAH?? also I got the flu but who cares CLEMENTINE

• I hope you are getting better. :)

sooOOOOO I hear clementine is confirmed to be in season 3 WHAT IS THIS HELL YEAH?? also I got the flu but who cares CLEMENTINE

• hello

it's me

(signed, not adele)

WOLF <3333

• somewhat, I'm just a baby when it comes to these :)

thank you!

I hope you are getting better.

• @ABigBadWolf
    Get better soon you nerd,
    and get on skype, it's boring without you holmes.

somewhat, I'm just a baby when it comes to these thank you!

• Sometimes, I want to go back to the first page and remember all the nostalgia and all those wonderful times we did while we waited for the next episode for Tales from the Borderlands. :)

Good times...

• edited April 2016

Don't forget the Get Shrekt by @ABigBadWolf

I still want context on that, Wolf.

Sometimes, I want to go back to the first page and remember all the nostalgia and all those wonderful times we did while we waited for the next episode for Tales from the Borderlands. Good times...

• I remember when wolf made it, we were so young and naive back then. Pretty sure it really didn't have any context, though I remember there being a fanfiction connected to it.

Don't forget the Get Shrekt by @ABigBadWolf I still want context on that, Wolf.

• Click page one at the bottom or top of the browser. I'm a wizard.

Sometimes, I want to go back to the first page and remember all the nostalgia and all those wonderful times we did while we waited for the next episode for Tales from the Borderlands. Good times...

• I know you'll beat the flu to death.

• season 3 of what? the heck did I miss?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.