The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• So it was a comment in some random YouTube videos comment section? Unless these are people you know I wouldn't take it very seriously and if they are people you know then make sure you get screenshots.

I corrected grammar and punctuation like the asshole I am, then the started threatening me like they want to rape my parents and shit. Do I feel afraid? No. Should I be? Maybe. . . ?

• I'm not even the slightest bit offended. My comment was just sarcastic.

So it was a comment in some random YouTube videos comment section? Unless these are people you know I wouldn't take it very seriously and if they are people you know then make sure you get screenshots.

• I had the best dream ever last night.

The dream was that I was Josh from Until Dawn and basically, 1 month after the prank, this happened. Both chapters of it. It was the best dream of my life :D

Sadly, I had to wake up and go to school ;-;

• edited May 2016

So, this might be Watch Dogs 2's protagonist... W-well.. at least it's not Aiden Pearce, I guess.

enter image description here

• How can you tell, that get up looks like a joke shop disguise.

MichaelBP posted: »

So, this might be Watch Dogs 2's protagonist... W-well.. at least it's not Aiden Pearce, I guess.

• Only 9 days till new Steven universe! :D <3 <3 <3

• thank you i was wondering why it was doing that i guess playing black ops 3 while downloading wasnt the best idea

Dude, it downloads in rest mode. You silly goose c: Also never download and play online at the same time, it just goes all screwy.

• people who say comments like this on youtube are just no-lifes trying to get a reaction just ignore them or report their comment

I'm not even the slightest bit offended. My comment was just sarcastic.

• i wouldnt want to be josh from that game after what happened to him

• My dream this morning was so realistic, like you can feel the wind touching your skin.

Basically a zombie virus outbreak started, and I was literally running through traffic just to get home. After the radio reported that an odd virus just started infecting people and some other stuff.

Thank God I woke up. . . I couldn't live in a world where zombies are real.

• oh shit I totally forgot about steven

there any new Lapis episodes since that 4 month break?

Only 9 days till new Steven universe!

• YouTube comment sections are pretty cancerous like that, sometimes.

people told me to fucking kill myself on youtube. oh wow, im so affected. i just want to swallow a gallon of bleach right now.

• Yes, lapis appeared in a leaked clip of a episode called barn mates, I think barn mates is no.3 in the upcoming stevenbomb.

There is going to be a 100% musical episode too, im so excited!

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

oh shit I totally forgot about steven there any new Lapis episodes since that 4 month break?

• His body build and what we can see of his face does not match Aiden at all. He also looks like he's asian-american.

How can you tell, that get up looks like a joke shop disguise.

• amazing!!! she's my favourite thanks for the info

Yes, lapis appeared in a leaked clip of a episode called barn mates, I think barn mates is no.3 in the upcoming stevenbomb. There is going to be a 100% musical episode too, im so excited!

• Where did that picture come from the proportions are allover the place

His body build and what we can see of his face does not match Aiden at all. He also looks like he's asian-american.

• Wow, I didn't know Papa Franku was a hacker!

And before you tell me that that's racist, no, he actually looks like him.

• Where did that picture come from the proportions are allover the place

• That actors left arm is at least 50% larger than his right, poor guy.

The more I look at it the weirder it gets im guessing this is fake, there isn't one part that looks normal.

Apparently the mocap actor leaked it: http://gematsu.com/2016/05/rumor-first-look-watch-dogs-2-new-protagonist

• If this is legit, hopefully they'll fix this character model.

That actors left arm is at least 50% larger than his right, poor guy. The more I look at it the weirder it gets im guessing this is fake, there isn't one part that looks normal.

• Once I had a realy realy realistic dream I could feel the floor beneath my feet when I got up, I went to the bathroom to pee and my but got warmer and warmer, I couldn't understand why then my ex angrily shook me awake- I had peed the bed. x-(

My dream this morning was so realistic, like you can feel the wind touching your skin. Basically a zombie virus outbreak started, and I w

• I think it's just the angle!

That actors left arm is at least 50% larger than his right, poor guy. The more I look at it the weirder it gets im guessing this is fake, there isn't one part that looks normal.

• Thats what I thought at first but when you look closely at different parts you can see nothing fits together, its like a collage like a arm from here, a hand from there. He has no nose and his eyes are wonky, his left eye looks 2d like a sticker stuck to his glasses lens.

ZapThroat posted: »

I think it's just the angle!

• I still think it's the angle, but we've gotta wait and see.

Thats what I thought at first but when you look closely at different parts you can see nothing fits together, its like a collage like a arm

• I joined a chat for 1 minute and my 4 year old sister is a fucking meme already.

• Ugh.. This last year, it's like I dreamt of zombies every time I dreamt. Getting bitten, killed, running away, tired me IRL oddly.

Hopefully now I have "normal" dreams, but it was weird, all my dreams at this period were about them.

My dream this morning was so realistic, like you can feel the wind touching your skin. Basically a zombie virus outbreak started, and I w

• Hey it's the 3rd of May, so here's the picture, "El tres de mayo de 1808 en Madrid".

enter image description here

• The glasses ruin it man. He looks like a damn hipster.

• Well, yeah. Cause she's funny af :^)

Pls convince her to join our server.

lottii-lu posted: »

I joined a chat for 1 minute and my 4 year old sister is a fucking meme already.

• Go sexy yourself

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, yeah. Cause she's funny af :^) Pls convince her to join our server.

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited May 2016

¡A las barricadas, hermanos! ¡Por el triunfo de España!

Hey it's the 3rd of May, so here's the picture, "El tres de mayo de 1808 en Madrid".

• Gonna see if I can get a job as a book shelfer at the library. I could pay for my meds and TWD season three all by myself. :) I always wanted a job at the library.

• Must be peaceful working in a library.

Gonna see if I can get a job as a book shelfer at the library. I could pay for my meds and TWD season three all by myself. I always wanted a job at the library.

• Hey, your "favorite" guy, Ted Cruz, is out.

BigBlindMax posted: »

¡A las barricadas, hermanos! ¡Por el triunfo de España!

• BigBlindMaxBigBlindMax Banned
    edited May 2016

Good night, lyin Ted! We'd better build an ark, because America is gonna be flooded with "religious-right" tears!

It's going to be an interesting general election.

Hey, your "favorite" guy, Ted Cruz, is out.

• [removed]

BeyondEnder posted: »

This animation is amazing enter link description here

• Last year I made a promise to myself not to get caught up in the issue of abortion, and now I've broken that promise for the sake of English class.

• Alright, I'm about to go to bed. I'm gonna think about nothing but the fanfiction in hopes of getting the dream again. Wish me luck!

• Am I the only one that sees a trendy Jeff Goldblum?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.