The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I really doubt that they killed her off. In fact if you noticed, they kept her face hidden throughout the episode. People are speculating it's because her gem is cracked and in the future Steven will have to deal with it.

• So my mom is helping me with anxiety. She got me something called 'Rescue Remedy Spray', you spray it on your tongue when you feel panicky and it should make you feel a little better.

Also she says she'll make me a lavender baths so I think I should be a more calmer person for now :>

• edited May 2016

Thats good! I'm quite an anxious person but never neally done anything to make me calmer. But reading stuff can help! Like my comics :)

I also hate big groups of people, always feel peoples eyes are on me, judging.

I've stopped drinking as alcohol seems to bring out more of an anxious Jordan as I get in a drunken worse frame of mind and start having panic attacks.

lottii-lu posted: »

So my mom is helping me with anxiety. She got me something called 'Rescue Remedy Spray', you spray it on your tongue when you feel panicky a

• That sounds very sweet of her, anxiety is a killer.

So my mom is helping me with anxiety. She got me something called 'Rescue Remedy Spray', you spray it on your tongue when you feel panicky a

• I know the prequels are not the best but I still enjoy them (I pretty much cringe at all anakin lines though). I didnt even mind Jar Jar that much when I was younger. A recent rewatch I found him annoying though

Johro posted: »

I have discovered the point in the Star Wars prequels where not even liquor helps to overlook the problems. The droid factory in Attack of

• Florida: where human decency goes to die, apparently. This shit makes me so unbelievably angry.

Florida prisons starves and torture mentally ill inmates.

• Yeah, I actually stopped drinking the moment I started - well kind of. It made me feel anxious and it got to the point where I couldn’t enjoy it anymore.

I also usually do try and distract myself aswell, I think listening to music and trying to make myself better by watching people embarrassing themselv-- uh... I mean watching some top quality content on youtube helps :)

Thats good! I'm quite an anxious person but never neally done anything to make me calmer. But reading stuff can help! Like my comics I a

• Try sitting in a cardboard box. It works for cats.

• More people should watch adventure time, so good.

• I watch that show sometimes. It's weird, but good. Fun for all ages :)

More people should watch adventure time, so good.

• Almost had to dropkick a co worker last night. I was so freaking pissed and I was going on a rant xD. Called her a dick, but it's all good everyone was on my side.

• When you find the thing that can calm you down it makes everything easier. It's one of those 'happy places' people talk about haha

Yeah, I actually stopped drinking the moment I started - well kind of. It made me feel anxious and it got to the point where I couldn’t enjo

• She try exercise as well it releases endorphins that's makes you feel better

Though wondering

What makes you anxious and what made you the most anxious this week?

Maybe their is root cause

• I think long hugs should be helpful, maybe even singing to yourself some lullaby when you have anxiety attacks. Support is so so helpful, though.

• enter image description here

I just completed Game of thrones not great sad thing was they built up a lot of awesome things going into last episode. But the last episode instead of bringing everything together and having awesome finale it was bad and ended stories in a poor way and left subplots without any conclusion

I might write out a review later if anyone wants but just feel down

Borderlands, TWD, TWAU all amazing and better then GOT worst telltale game I played so far. Not saying awful game but other telltale games were better

But will admit some gameplay elements was awesome and gore was great

I never saw show so maybe was didn't have the nostalgia factor idk

• what are the new episodes about? I kind of stopped watching somewhere around 6th season

More people should watch adventure time, so good.

• Why did you insult her though?

Almost had to dropkick a co worker last night. I was so freaking pissed and I was going on a rant xD. Called her a dick, but it's all good everyone was on my side.

• It's supposed from the beginning to be a series game. In a series you've got a cliffhanger, and making you win in the end would be bullshit lore-wise and for the game: what do you do next?

Markd4547 posted: »

I just completed Game of thrones not great sad thing was they built up a lot of awesome things going into last episode. But the last episode

• Win?

I just felt ending was poor writing and rushed so many elements felt unnecessary on the plot

This just my opinion I don't think bad game. Also I just never connected with it or felt satisfied like other telltale games which I prefer

Euron posted: »

It's supposed from the beginning to be a series game. In a series you've got a cliffhanger, and making you win in the end would be bullshit lore-wise and for the game: what do you do next?

• edited May 2016

If you're being a dick you're gonna be called one :3

(Not you specifically of course)

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Why did you insult her though?

• Here, this should help

enter link description here

• ErykaEryka Banned

Meh, it wasn't that good but I think Minecraft story mode wad worse (by what I played so far)

I just completed Game of thrones not great sad thing was they built up a lot of awesome things going into last episode. But the last episode

• enter image description here

I never played thank you for telling me and haven't seen you in ages :)

Eryka posted: »

Meh, it wasn't that good but I think Minecraft story mode wad worse (by what I played so far)

• ErykaEryka Banned

Hello.

I never played thank you for telling me and haven't seen you in ages

• Oh, here we go again...

But you chose my beautiful avatar as Sentinel, right!?

And you saved the one and only, Lord Scarry, right?

• Minecraft Story Mode is one of the greatest games ever written <3

And I loved going through its role-playing thread... pure class!

A shame so many shallow, simple-minded people kept criticizing it :'(

• Hard to explain, theres been alot of world building and it would be hard for a newcomer to understand if they came in at this point, I think.

Some very trippy episodes

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

what are the new episodes about? I kind of stopped watching somewhere around 6th season

• ErykaEryka Banned

I was kidding this game is the best game ever invented!

JonDee013 posted: »

Minecraft Story Mode is one of the greatest games ever written And I loved going through its role-playing thread... pure class! A shame so many shallow, simple-minded people kept criticizing it

• ErykaEryka Banned

You're not my sentinel

Oh, here we go again... But you chose my beautiful avatar as Sentinel, right!? And you saved the one and only, Lord Scarry, right?

• Agreed. It's GoT's only rival tbh.

I was kidding this game is the best game ever invented!

• And you're not my lord.

You're not my sentinel

• ErykaEryka Banned

[removed]

And you're not my lord.

• ErykaEryka Banned

Wait... I hope you're joking because ehm... whispers: I think MC:SM is shit (don't tell anyone)

Agreed. It's GoT's only rival tbh.

• whispers: I don't care (please tell everyone)

Wait... I hope you're joking because ehm... whispers: I think MC:SM is shit (don't tell anyone)

• ErykaEryka Banned

whispers: yeah, go tell everybody please

whispers: I don't care (please tell everyone)

• edited May 2016

[removed]

• Thanks!

Einstein was supposedly 160. By that comparison, you are one sharp tool.

• I love classical music which probably makes me a rather dull and weird 15yo boy, but I recently listened to Danse Macabre and got addicted almost instantly. I also like Dies Irae, Oh Fortuna and a few opera arias.

I also prefer medieval and fantasy genres over sci-fi or modern.

I feel odd, but good about that :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.