The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Oh, you enjoy the salt when other people are having it.

Okay I get it now, good boy. Keep it up.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

HEY! YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THAT IT'S TOO FUN SEEING PEOPLE SALTY. DON'T LIE TO ME, BOI. YOU'RE EVEN HANDSOME JACK 2.0.

• It gives me life too. Some people really can't hold their anger in, though I don't blame them.

Salt gives @Wolfenus54 life. Note that in your books, children.

• Oh, you enjoy the salt when other people are having it.

Yep, I do... way too much... hell, I even enjoy my own "saltiness", too, and I'm salty too often.

Okay I get it now, good boy. Keep it up.

Okay, I will c;

Oh, you enjoy the salt when other people are having it. Okay I get it now, good boy. Keep it up.

• When you still have a headache and you can't find medicine anywhere.

enter image description here

FML.

• I just got an achievement in L4D2 for going through some area in The Parish without setting off any alarms.

• edited June 2016

Yeah I know I considered getting gud, I googled some newbe questions and it was all pompous asshattery, I cant be bothered.

That sounds like every Smite player ever.

• Bored so type out a bit about a game I played just random things. Few spoilers. If you have not played you will have no idea what I'm talking about

I do a full review but tired so just do random ramblings about it.

I have one regret on this forum

I played Dishonored, played few levels came here and called it overrated/terrible then traded it in

Recently decided to replay a game I hated I never did this before, Dishonored definitive edition

Once got past the part I quit on......IT WAS AMAZING

Gameplay and story loved it

What liked about it to was the game basically explains from start you can only get good ending if you don't kill anyone just knock them out

Of course I killed everyone even went back in levels in case I missed anyone to kill

Hard to explain the fact that the game doesn't want me to kill made each kill so much more fun and satisfying

Plus Guards attacked first :P

My fav level was basically you complete it by sneaking into a party, walking into a mansion talk to someone and kidnap a person in secret. You never alert anyone as you are in disguise mission takes about 10 minutes if done right with no kills or conflict required

I just saw a guard at front gate and attacked killed everyone outside the mansion.I walked into this mansion in small space with about over forty guards chasing me up and down the stairs trying to kill me. Took me 45 minutes to kill them all. Smashed up whole mansion as well objects, windows etc

Then person I have to kidnap has few impostors and I killed person who going to tell me which one it was. So just standing in front of 3 of the same characters wearing 3 different clothes no idea who it was to kidnap so just killed all 3. Then completed the mission

Took me hour to complete 5 minute mission because I couldn't go level without killing and loved it

One of funniest levels I ever played so much fun

I got bad ending but was happy I felt the world was so dark and evil at that time I needed to destroy the rotten core if the future Empress had any chance to create better future. The evil that killed her mother must be eliminated and fear the shadows that corvo is killer you should fear not welcome.

Wanted city to know that any danger to Emily will get punished/killed not OH NO he will just knock us out who cares we can do anything to her.

I even killed Daud who had all same powers as me. I felt with force so powerful and he already killed the mother as long as he lives Emily will always be in danger.

I knew deep down my decisions would taint Corvo forever and he would die for his actions and be deserved but worth it for all the threats to Emily to be eliminated and he saved her. He fulfilled his duty. He cleaned the canvass now Emily can create a better world

Then I went to youtube after completing Dishonored to see different endings and saw people get really upset in comments for getting bad ending saying how bad they felt about themselves. That they immediately had to replay whole game.

Personally for me only 20 second cut scene I had so much fun the way I played through it. I would not change a thing loved every second of it no regrets,

Give it 9 or 9 half out of 10

So many different weapons/ abilities and creative ways to kill each level is a playground

One of those games which just remind you why you're a gamer to explore/experience these amazing places and stories

I'm getting Dishonored 2 day one

• Damn that was an old episode of SpongeBob. Weird how it's a meme now.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

When you still have a headache and you can't find medicine anywhere. FML.

• Same. I refrain from most discussion of them. Most of the time it's just arguments where people try to out-sass and out-smart the other. Sigh.

All these religious threads popping out all of a sudden make me really uncomfortable... and I'm a theist.

• Okay now I feel better about recommending this game to you. I felt like a dick when you said you hated it.

• I'm glad you played it. I remember playing that game over and over again till I got every achievement, let me tell you I got platinum on that god damn game.

And it was worth it.

• Hey everybody, I think I'm finally back back, I don't know to be honest. I've been in and out of here for a long time but I am finally trying to fight my depression so I thought, "What's a good place full of people who are not only supportive but whom of which I also know", my friends wasn't an option so it was Telltale I thought of.

I hope to be active more.

• Welcome baaaaaaackkkkk! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey everybody, I think I'm finally back back, I don't know to be honest. I've been in and out of here for a long time but I am finally tryin

• Ayyy! Welcome back dude! Hey, if you ever need to talk about anything just let me know.

Hey everybody, I think I'm finally back back, I don't know to be honest. I've been in and out of here for a long time but I am finally tryin

• Thanks my man, it's actually kind of nice to be back.

Welcome baaaaaaackkkkk!

• Thank you, the same goes for you.

Ayyy! Welcome back dude! Hey, if you ever need to talk about anything just let me know.

• Welcome back mate.

• No problem man. We're friends (I think, the details aren't too clear with me what we are, but I consider you a friend), we look out for each other.

Thank you, the same goes for you.

• Thanks matey.

Welcome back mate.

• I consider everyone my friend until they breach that trust, no matter what they consider me as.

No problem man. We're friends (I think, the details aren't too clear with me what we are, but I consider you a friend), we look out for each other.

• I'd prefer a older game to be remastered.

Skyrim was only released five years ago, whereas Morrowind was made fourteen years ago.

(And a new Elder Scrolls would be better.)

I just heard the best freaking rumor I have ever heard. Rumor has it Bethesda will be announcing an Elder Scrolls Skyrim remaster complete w

• edited June 2016

No I felt bad when seen ur comment because I knew deep down was a good game but got stuck on a level so just frustrated think that was why

Your comment was one reasons I gave it another shot so thank you for being honest with me

Okay now I feel better about recommending this game to you. I felt like a dick when you said you hated it.

• That's awesome achievement and great game to achieve it :)

I'm glad you played it. I remember playing that game over and over again till I got every achievement, let me tell you I got platinum on that god damn game. And it was worth it.

• enter image description here

Welcome back bro we are here for you :)

• Welcome back ayy! Ahh, depression is awful, if it only never existed in the first place.. So, how's life overall?

• MARKD4547

Markd4547 posted: »

Welcome back bro we are here for you

• enter link description here

Nice see you to bro here might enjoy this just got on my feed

joshua007 posted: »

MARKD4547

• Welcome back! It's good to have you.

• HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THAT!?

enter link description here Nice see you to bro here might enjoy this just got on my feed

• edited June 2016

enter link description here
    AAAAAAH OMFG I'M SO HYPED MY ERECTION HAS A ERECTION

Edit: now I regret saying that

enter link description here Nice see you to bro here might enjoy this just got on my feed

• It's great to see you again! :D

• Eyy, welcome back!

• Tomorrow's my last day of school. Yay :D

• edited June 2016

So.... TWD Season 3 teaser pic is released, and I learn my favourite flash animation series (Super Mario Bros. Z) has been rebooted?!

My heart can only contain so much excitement!

Uh oh...

faints by fangasm XwX

• I third this.

papai46 posted: »

I recommend Tales From The Borderlands, it's a comedy but it's one of the best written games by TT after TWD season 1.

• so how's this school year been for you?

Tomorrow's my last day of school. Yay

• In case you missed it - Telltale are teasing that they are going to show both Batman and Walking Dead Season 3 at E3! I'm pretty hyped! :D

• Better than middle school. Middle school was painful AF.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

so how's this school year been for you?

• Super Mario Bros. Z

That was the shit when I was little:)

So.... TWD Season 3 teaser pic is released, and I learn my favourite flash animation series (Super Mario Bros. Z) has been rebooted?! My heart can only contain so much excitement! Uh oh... faints by fangasm XwX

• edited June 2016

A little teaser for TWD S3 by TTG... Once more the old users will rise again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.